Options

How to Get Married

Comments

• Options
    stephyneestephynee Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey ms Charmander93, I had the same problem whereby no matter how many times I dated the NPC, I could not get married and my love points stayed at 2499 with the guy. I even tried dating other guys after breaking up with everybody that I had love points with. Nothing happened. The love points stayed at 2499, and I had a collection of different coloured engagement rings.

So I was forced to reset the game and start from scratch. I didn't reinstall the game, just reset it from in-game settings. I changed the gender to male. And what do you know it, I got married. It was pretty quick for me.

After levelling up to lvl 15, I went to Vegas and dated the NPC until I reached 2499 points. Immediately after that there was a heart bubble...Charlene called about the wedding planner, I went to The Silver Shellfish to see the planner, went to speak to fiancée about wedding location (I chose Tahiti), Charlene called about picking the right outfit, the quest about going to the wedding location popped up, I went over to Tahiti and got married.

So, I don't know if resetting the game helped or that it is easier to get married in the game as a guy...but good luck to you!!!
  • Options
    urajanurajan Registered Users 20 Posts
    Just updated Stardom and though I'm no longer stick at 2499 now I have to wait till 5000 to get married!!! I did all. The tips/tricks suggested prior to the update and resigned myself to having to wait until the update to get married but if is known they'd up the point level I'd have reset the game...not impressed Glu!!
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It was a pain! And now it is all over! We can all finally get married without the aggravation xD Glad it all worked out for you in the end! Congratulations! :D
  • Options
    Mhannah32Mhannah32 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I married my guy. Do I have to keep dating him every day still?
  • Options
    Yay! Congrats! And no you don't :) I haven't gone a date with mine for 2 weeks & he's fine. He won't break up with you no matter how long it is since you last dated him.

Tap on him every 24 hours for free energy & XP points :D
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I didn't get a call from Charlene after the date he proposed to me on. What do I do?
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    What is your relationship progress point? I only ask as he kinda proposes twice (stupid I know!) xD
  • Options
    What is your relationship progress point? I only ask as he kinda proposes twice (stupid I know!) xD

1700/2500, I have no other relationships.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Yeah that will be why. Get your relationship up to 2500 & he will propose again but this time to get married :)
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Yeah he will propose and you will still Datin him until 5000 and then I don't wht is going to happen and think is more opportunity and more time with him
  • Options
    Yeah that will be why. Get your relationship up to 2500 & he will propose again but this time to get married :)

Okay, thank you so much!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Okay, thank you so much!

No problemo. You're more than welcome :D
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    mithaa wrote: »
    thanks for advice, but still didnt work on me, after we go on date at 2499 meter he just only say hi honey thats all, there is no love bubble
    This is my current situation. Been on 3 dates since hitting 2499 and nothing has changed. Already broken up with everyone when I first read this thread and still stuck at 2499/2500. I might have to have him break up with me or keep taking him on dates. .__.
  • Options
    Double check your Game Center friends, they are the pesky ones to break up with xD also if you're going to go down the root of breaking up, when engaged you need to date someone else in order for your partner to dump you :)

Have you installed the new update? :D
  • Options
    LysanderLysander Registered Users 42 Posts
    I think i'm a rare case. I just went on a date with another guy twice and no break up call. Go on a date with fiancé and finally a heart appears but its not to propose again. Its a random he says like when you visit him at his apartment. I don't use game center.log in always disable. I got the marriage patch but if theres another other than that i'll go check. o-o

Edit: Whoa thats what you meant. There is a beach patch and all wow. I'll go patch after this date ends.

Edit 2: After update, thing flew by so quick(the re propose part) when I talked to him again. Charlene calls tells me to meet with wedding planner. Wedding planner tells me to talk to fiancé. Fiancé says nada. Guess i'll just mess around until a chat bubble appears for him.

Edit 3: I fully closed the game out and the reporter re announced our engagement. A pop also re congratulated me on my engagement. And got the mobster quest and somehow he finally talked. Now i'm married woo.
  • Options
    Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    SAMURAPIZZACAT!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!

2gwbxxi.jpg

I'M MARRIED NOW :D
  • Options
    Lysander wrote: »
    I think i'm a rare case. I just went on a date with another guy twice and no break up call. Go on a date with fiancé and finally a heart appears but its not to propose again. Its a random he says like when you visit him at his apartment. I don't use game center.log in always disable. I got the marriage patch but if theres another other than that i'll go check. o-o

Edit: Whoa thats what you meant. There is a beach patch and all wow. I'll go patch after this date ends.

Edit 2: After update, thing flew by so quick(the re propose part) when I talked to him again. Charlene calls tells me to meet with wedding planner. Wedding planner tells me to talk to fiancé. Fiancé says nada. Guess i'll just mess around until a chat bubble appears for him.

Edit 3: I fully closed the game out and the reporter re announced our engagement. A pop also re congratulated me on my engagement. And got the mobster quest and somehow he finally talked. Now i'm married woo.

I'm glad the update worked for you Lynsander & congrats =D
    SAMURAPIZZACAT!!!!!! I DID IT!!!!

2gwbxxi.jpg

I'M MARRIED NOW :D

YAY!!! Hallelujah!!! Finally! Your husband looks very Dappa! Mine looked like a right tramp at the alter hahaha!
  • Options
    spidymanspidyman Registered Users 30 Posts
    Stuck on 2499/2500 how to marry ? :/
    I have broken up with the other girls in the list
  • Options
    Have you installed the new update?
  • Options
    YAY!!! Hallelujah!!! Finally! Your husband looks very Dappa! Mine looked like a right tramp at the alter hahaha!

Hahahaha I know right? What is with the hair? Plus the gold suit mmmm
    They should of had a quest where you buy a wedding dress or if you have one putting it on because I almost forgot hahaah
  • Options
    A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    @Charrmander93 congratulations you looked beautiful. :D
  • Options
    Hahahaha I know right? What is with the hair? Plus the gold suit mmmm
    They should of had a quest where you buy a wedding dress or if you have one putting it on because I almost forgot hahaah

Mmmmmmm dead sexy hahaa! Easy tiger lol! OMG! Awesome idea! They should of done that as a build up to the wedding! Would of made it a little more fun! Especially after the agg it caused people
  • Options
    Mmmmmmm dead sexy hahaa! Easy tiger lol! OMG! Awesome idea! They should of done that as a build up to the wedding! Would of made it a little more fun! Especially after the agg it caused people

True true! Hopefully next time something like this it happens
  • Options
    How do I install the new update ? I am not getting update option in play store :/
  • Options
    The update hasn't been released for android as of yet but I don't think you'll be waiting too long :)
  • Options
    So what should I do ?
  • Options
    Wait until the update :) The update fixes the marriage glitch & a lot of the others :D you shouldn't be waiting to long for it.
  • Options
    Any ideas as to how many days before Android update
  • Options
    Sorry I haven't got a clue but wouldn't think you would be waiting too much longer
  • Options
    spidyman wrote: »
    How do I install the new update ? I am not getting update option in play store :/

This shouldn't be in here also, there are other threads to discuss this! Make sure to read the titles!