Options

How to Get Married

Comments

• Options
    spidymanspidyman Registered Users 30 Posts
    Shiro is right, as mentioned in the post, your partner should have a heart speech bubble asking you to marry them. Starnews will announce it & Charlene will call when exiting the date.

That's when she'll tell you to go meet the wedding planner at the silver shellfish :)

I was not called by charlene although starnews popped up and the game got stuck so I reopened to find out the girl was no more their and I had exited the place I was dating
    Ps I am on 1250/1250 still :/
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    spidyman wrote: »
    I was not called by charlene although starnews popped up and the game got stuck so I reopened to find out the girl was no more their and I had exited the place I was dating
    Ps I am on 1250/1250 still :/

Tried more dates or checked out her place yet? The only way to progress is to tap the heart speech bubble on your date, and that is when you ask to marry her.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    Tried more dates or checked out her place yet? The only way to progress is to tap the heart speech bubble on your date, and that is when you ask to marry her.

But I have already asked marriage and then date ended
  • Options
    Ok check and tell me in the starnews section where it reads getting intimate the news under it is blank is it supposed to have something in it :/
  • Options
    But I have already asked marriage and then date ended

So you asked marriage, the message popped up saying you are engaged, and date ended but crashed during that process? That could have seriously caused problems... Also did StarNews announce it?
    And if you date again, the numbers don't go up to 2500... Sadly all I can say is repeat what you just did a couple hours ago.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    So you asked marriage, the message popped up saying you are engaged, and date ended but crashed during that process? That could have seriously caused problems... Also did StarNews announce it?
    And if you date again, the numbers don't go up to 2500... Sadly all I can say is repeat what you just did a couple hours ago.

Yes starnews announced it and I don't have enough stars to repeat no I hve done two more dates since then and still 1250/1250 and yes the heart bubble popped for marriage and I even earned 2 stars for getting intimate
  • Options
    Yes starnews announced it and I don't have enough stars to repeat no I hve done two more dates since then and still 1250/1250 and yes the heart bubble popped for marriage and I even earned 2 stars for getting intimate

Hmm yeah, that's definitely a glitch then if the engagement process did happen but the numbers are stuck.
    You could try any of the methods we discussed earlier like breaking up with her, raising enough stars to fix, or you can wait for the next update and see if it fixes. And if you want to try to if you're on iOS, reinstalling app.

Also send in a ticket and let them know this is an issue.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Just tell me then how to send ticket
  • Options
    Just tell me then how to send ticket

Here you go. Sorry about your dating troubles and I hope they get resolved soon.

http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Hey,

i have the same problem. Its stuck on 1250/1250. My boyfriend already asked me to marry him and we are engaged. Even Starnews talked about it and i get the stars. I have already send a ticket to tell them i have troubles but no answer still :( Im Android - Player.

So my quastion: If i break up with my boyfriend and make up again...do i have to start all over with the relationship? At 1/100? Cause i dont want this...i know probably a million people asked that...but what else could i try to fix this? Im thankful for every help...
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey,

i have the same problem. Its stuck on 1250/1250. My boyfriend already asked me to marry him and we are engaged. Even Starnews talked about it and i get the stars. I have already send a ticket to tell them i have troubles but no answer still :( Im Android - Player.

So my quastion: If i break up with my boyfriend and make up again...do i have to start all over with the relationship? At 1/100? Cause i dont want this...i know probably a million people asked that...but what else could i try to fix this? Im thankful for every help...

This is defiantly a glitch android users are unfortunately experiencing. Glad you have a submitted a ticket, they will take some time to get back to you due to numerous requests sent to them daily, but don't fret, they will fix it =D

As for breaking & making up with your partner, yes it does reset the progress back to 1/100 & he will also disappear from your contacts :| They do come back but it is uncertain how long it takes for them to do so.

Personally, I'd leave it & wait for glu to release a fix for the bug or if you get a response from the dev team, as there is no guarantee that breaking up will fix it. But the choice is yours, chicka :)
  • Options
    Actually, I think it was like this before the update. I remember breaking up very early after starting the game and they had broken hearts too. But after the update I think they stopped doing this so you don't have to spend stars every time you want to date them again.

Also look into the thing about contacts leaving your list after breaking up, I wrote about it somewhere earlier.

Right, I finally found some bozo to flirt with :p Went to a dating destination & broke up with him. He is still in my contacts, no broken heart, so I can remove that from the post, but he is not available to date as of the moment.

Sooooo turns out they no longer have broken hearts if you break up with them in your contacts, they don't disappear, they're just not available to date straight away. I know you can eventually as I dumped Brad Wells & I'm now able to date him... Not that I want to, I'm a married lady hahahaa! xD
  • Options
    Right, I finally found some bozo to flirt with :p Went to a dating destination & broke up with him. He is still in my contacts, no broken heart, so I can remove that from the post, but he is not available to date as of the moment.

Sooooo turns out they no longer have broken hearts if you break up with them in your contacts, they don't disappear, they're just not available to date straight away. I know you can eventually as I dumped Brad Wells & I'm now able to date him... Not that I want to, I'm a married lady hahahaa! xD

I figured that out last night already! (well my night) Would have saved you the trouble :\ at least for the disappearance of contacts but glad the broken heart thing has been solved.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    :| Ohhhhhh righty then! At least it has been double confirmed now :D I've updated the post with our findings :) Thank you for contributing Shiro ^_^
  • Options
    :| Ohhhhhh righty then! At least it has been double confirmed now :D I've updated the post with our findings :) Thank you for contributing Shiro ^_^

No problem, we make a great team LOL :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I love this idea and it really help
  • Options
    No problem, we make a great team LOL :P

We certainly do lol :p Oh & it's 8:20 PM here in London =)
    I love this idea and it really help

Thank you Avilaweasley :) That's exactly why I posted this in the first place & with people contributing it is helping more & more people ^_^
  • Options
    And I hope they should add something about London like a famouse building there and add it to the game
  • Options
    We certainly do lol :p Oh & it's 8:20 PM here in London =)

It's... 12:30pm in West Coast 'Murrica. Man, I've always wanted to live in London :<
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    And I hope they should add something about London like a famouse building there and add it to the game

You can go there in The A-List. I hope they implement it in this game.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    What a difference of time and I will want to live in London too that sound like a adventure too me that I want to be part of it
  • Options
    It's... 12:30pm in West Coast 'Murrica. Man, I've always wanted to live in London :<

I am right in thinking Spain? Geography not my strong point haha! But if it is, let's switch places :p
    What a difference of time and I will want to live in London too that sound like a adventure too me that I want to be part of it

London is a great place! But where I've lived here all my life the novelty has worn off lol! It's well worth a visit though! :D
  • Options
    I am right in thinking Spain? Geography not my strong point haha! But if it is, let's switch places :p

London is a great place! But where I've lived here all my life the novelty has worn off lol! It's well worth a visit though! :D

Oh lol no America. Boring ol' america. West coast, California. Yay... too hot here :<
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Oh lol no America. Boring ol' america. West coast, California. Yay... too hot here :<

Hahaha! Told you my geography is shocking!! Ohh yeah baby! Even better! I'll swap with you any day!! It's pretty warm here actually for England haha! I always thought America would be exciting! :D
  • Options
    Hahaha! Told you my geography is shocking!! Ohh yeah baby! Even better! I'll swap with you any day!! It's pretty warm here actually for England haha! I always thought America would be exciting! :D

Yeah same, I've always wanted to go to London since I was little... probably because of 101 Dalmations or something haha
    sure we can swap :<
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah same, I've always wanted to go to London since I was little... probably because of 101 Dalmations or something haha
    sure we can swap :<

Haha! Disney is always the reason to want to visit different places! I want to go to Africa because of Lion King haha!

It's a deal ;)
  • Options
    Haha! Disney is always the reason to want to visit different places! I want to go to Africa because of Lion King haha!

It's a deal ;)

Yup I love Disney :D and the university I'm going to is like a 30 minute drive from Disneyland haha. I can't pay for ticket but I can always visit DTD :3
    Lion King didn't really make me want to go to Africa... I was too scared of stampedes. !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    :O You are so lucky!!! I'm nowhere near Disney Land :'( Sob ... lol! Hahaha!

I never worried about the stampedes I just wanted to go to see if meerkats & warthogs really do hang out :p
  • Options
    :O You are so lucky!!! I'm nowhere near Disney Land :'( Sob ... lol! Hahaha!

I never worried about the stampedes I just wanted to go to see if meerkats & warthogs really do hang out :p

LOL, but there's a Disneyland Paris... that's somewhat close to you haha

I dunno, they start singing, I might freak out though LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Jajajajajjajja this is too funny