Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Really? What's the weapon stats and name? Looks the same as Chad or something else?

Guys i really need to know how come these both weapon are unusual did you found any different from them ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Chad, the Reticent, sentient word are most higher in 2641 GS gear score selling price $13,884 but decrease in value a lot look at they selling price to compare Blessed, blade of courintav 2458 GS but the selling price up to $15,294 so please give advice and what your opinion for this two weapon for warrior ?
    i'll believed in Blessed, blade of courintav is the higher rate in attacking and damaging if completed fully upgraded because in EW2 or EW3 the most value higher is the best object no matter it is item or weapon
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Guys i really need to know how come these both weapon are unusual did you found any different from them ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Chad, the Reticent, sentient word are most higher in 2641 GS gear score selling price $13,884 but decrease in value a lot look at they selling price to compare Blessed, blade of courintav 2458 GS but the selling price up to $15,294 so please give advice and what your opinion for this two weapon for warrior ?
    i'll believed in Blessed, blade of courintav is the higher rate in attacking and damaging if completed fully upgraded because in EW2 or EW3 the most value higher is the best object no matter it is item or weapon

They are the same level 36, so the ATK value will be the same. Since Chad is ATK/CC/CD, it's the most damaging weapon. GS and selling value may not necessary be in direct relation.
  • Options
    They are the same level 36, so the ATK value will be the same. Since Chad is ATK/CC/CD, it's the most damaging weapon. GS and selling value may not necessary be in direct relation.

i agree there are all base on ATC/CC/CD to count on GS and GS is the main score for whole game design:D
  • Options
    today i get this Chest item unbreakable Breastplate of resolve in hellboy so lucky let's cheers

image.jpg
  • Options
    HenShin, how long are you taking to kill Hellboy now with Warrior? Best timing and average timing.
  • Options
    HenShin, how long are you taking to kill Hellboy now with Warrior? Best timing and average timing.

i think faster is 20second to 35second average 40second but i felt that if i too fast to kill him the item's droping very poor i guess and i have some tips for you guys to earn the Demon princes soulshard very easier to get it at perday 5 pcs here is the trick for play around 8 to 10 times after a while exist and close background apps relax for 10 to 20 minutes and return you will very easy to get this (DPS) demon princes soulshard. now i got more then 20pcs over too many of them i just miss out some item that you really didn't expected it is reaaly rare drop demon princes blood :mad: i missing this item to fully farm in all gold class for warrior
  • Options
    I think this item demon princes soulshard only appear for 20 in per level when you passed no matter how many hundred time you play is useless those gem really impossible to get it once a month only for 10,20,30 too difficult
  • Options
    I think this item demon princes soulshard only appear for 20 in per level when you passed no matter how many hundred time you play is useless those gem really impossible to get it once a month only for 10,20,30 too difficult

20 as in the number in your inventory? or 20 total? I fully evolved all my unbreakable items, so that means I used up 35 soulshard already. and I have another 5 in stock.
  • Options
    20 as in the number in your inventory? or 20 total? I fully evolved all my unbreakable items, so that means I used up 35 soulshard already. and I have another 5 in stock.

Congrats Jon
    What level that maximum for your character ?
    I'm on level up only warrior at this time Lv49 33% to Lv50 i can't see yet possibly maximum is Lv50
    My all armour are fully three star in defending mode but when hit by hellboy my life bar still on dropping so what's the point for GLU design search a stupid work to making player so hard play up leveling end up useless for so called maximum defending ?
    What the hell
  • Options
    Congrats Jon
    What level that maximum for your character ?
    I'm on level up only warrior at this time Lv49 33% to Lv50 i can't see yet possibly maximum is Lv50
    My all armour are fully three star in defending mode but when hit by hellboy my life bar still on dropping so what's the point for GLU design search a stupid work to making player so hard play up leveling end up useless for so called maximum defending ?
    What the hell

My Mage 48 now. Stopped playing it until I'm done with my monk & warrior. ya, bosses are strong even with our fully upgraded armor. but it's ok, we can kill them in 30 sec. so that's fine by me.
  • Options
    DivinechaozDivinechaoz Registered Users 8 Posts
    My Mage 48 now. Stopped playing it until I'm done with my monk & warrior. ya, bosses are strong even with our fully upgraded armor. but it's ok, we can kill them in 30 sec. so that's fine by me.

True true...I have been farming my last 2 items greves and pauldron for the past 2 days..by the way it's having maintainance..I hope they update something fun and meaningful..
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Promoting henshin to leader because I haven't had much time to play
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »

Where is my senior officer :P
  • Options
    Impetus here :p
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    How long has it been down for any1 know? Y is it has to b on my day off lol grrrr
  • Options
    sniplolsniplol Registered Users 1 Posts
    bluedrag wrote: »
    How long has it been down for any1 know? Y is it has to b on my day off lol grrrr

4 hours now.. and you know what? for once in a lifetime, my anti-videogames-wife decided to go to bed early.. i had time to do 1 Nian run, i dropped Chad!!!! i was so happy, time to farm ressources to upgrade it!!! Oh!! Server shutdown in 5min...

I feel like Bad Luck Brian right now..
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Chris please promote Jon as Team Leader His all Charater are powerful
  • Options
    sniplol wrote: »
    4 hours now.. and you know what? for once in a lifetime, my anti-videogames-wife decided to go to bed early.. i had time to do 1 Nian run, i dropped Chad!!!! i was so happy, time to farm ressources to upgrade it!!! Oh!! Server shutdown in 5min...

I feel like Bad Luck Brian right now..

Don't wrong upgrade weapon even chad, our real stronger weapon chad, max GS 2641 ATTK/CC/CD
  • Options
    Where is my senior officer :P

Haha he already mentioned no time for this moment maybe soon coming back and promote you as our Official
  • Options
    Chris please promote Jon as Team Leader His all Charater are powerful

no no please. I don't want to be leader. I just want to play.

no worries chris, we'll help u to keep an eye on the guild.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    no no please. I don't want to be leader. I just want to play.

no worries chris, we'll help u to keep an eye on the guild.

Ha ha, dont worry, we'll support you Chris!
  • Options
    Updates from app store.

Bugs fixes.

Haven't explore what's new or changes.

Check your app store.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Chris for president hehehe
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Whats the update all about?
  • Options

More of dented chickens, faded ducks, smelly poops, broken goats, ha ha ha!
  • Options

Man after update i could not open it and it crash when opening loading
  • Options
    Man after update i could not open it and it crash when opening loading

Did you change country before updating?
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Did you change country before updating?

Since then i never change back to my country my itune store still at singapore country i can't open it today u guys can play after updated ??
  • Options
    Chris we susgest and support u as our president we have agree with terms and condition once created never simply changes no free time yet no worrying we are farming and taking up all GS
  • Options
    Since then i never change back to my country my itune store still at singapore country i can't open it today u guys can play after updated ??

Yes, we can play after updating. I dont see any big changes in the game, maybe more rubbish dropped.
    I changed to Singapore to get update as the game cannot be had in Malaysia.