Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    DukeHuynhDukeHuynh Registered Users 4 Posts
    some reagent i can't find in normal mode such as Demon champion's heart,eye,soulshard,....
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    http://s15.postimg.org/3rpr9vmi3/image.jpg

Guys does anyone know the attack, the sword from hell boy gives? Is it anything to look forward to? What's the max GS?

And any tips on hellboy? I seem to be struggling ._.
    DukeHuynh wrote: »
    how can i get a Demon soulshard?
    some reagent i can't find in normal mode such as Demon champion's heart,eye,soulshard,....

Hi All. You should be able to find all of your answers in this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?66193-Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    Did u have update for lettest IOS? My friend also haved a problem same as you. Xbleh buka game.

iOS7.04 latest maybe because of this issue causing it crashing i don't i have tested use New Zealand itune store download but it still crashing maybe it under progress in beta version not fully launching worldwide yet for this game. Guys just jealously you guys so fun can play
  • Options
    Guys just jealously you guys so fun can play

Hahaha. Fun or torturous? Just a thin line separating the 2. Well, fun if we don't get too engaged and hooked.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Hahaha. Fun or torturous? Just a thin line separating the 2. Well, fun if we don't get too engaged and hooked.

It's getting to be a torture playing this game. You earn money to get items and it takes a million years to get the item you want and your avatar gets weaker every update. Players who get to be over level 45 before the update are a bit luckier, but then HenShin is unlucky to have his game disabled for whatever reason. Also, I notice the game has become more unstable and crashing as time goes by. If not for our guild I would have given up this game long ago.
  • Options
    Hi All. You should be able to find all of your answers in this thread:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?66193-Eternity-Warriors-3-Primer

thanks! I have finished play in normal mode,and now play in legendary mode,but I can't find good weapon,and my recent weapon need some reagents such as Demon Champion's heart,soulshar,sigil,...i very sosad :(
  • Options
    i read JohnWayne's tips but now I can't find those reagents for my gear because i can't defeat cyclops in Legendary mode,he's very strong,and I just get a cheap dame. I'm using a uncommom weapon lv31,and after first time fusion it just can reach 414 attack,it's very low!
  • Options
    i read JohnWayne's tips but now I can't find those reagents for my gear because i can't defeat cyclops in Legendary mode,he's very strong,and I just get a cheap dame. I'm using a uncommom weapon lv31,and after first time fusion it just can reach 414 attack,it's very low!

i had mention before annihilating is the best and top sword on normal mode only it would help you once you are in legendary mode specially mr cyclops he is so strong no use when you are equip annihilating sword to this level you need to re-pickup and re-generating new weapon for higher GS (gear score) to face this mr cyclops.
    and hey guys i recently fount out this joystick logitech for all iphone model is nice and compatible use easy install convenient carrying.

evleaks.png
  • Options

Henshin is right. As I mentioned in my tips, get the L26 Annihilating weapon (ATK/CC/CD) from normal mode Hellboy first. You may have to kill him several hundreds time though, depending on your luck. Demon Champion's reagent can only get from 2nd map area after Cyclops.

Get rid of the uncommon weapon, it's like a butter knife even when it's fully evolved.

What character are you using? Common tips for beating Cyclops is simply hide behind him and kick his backside. But different characters will have a bit of different strategy.

This game is designed for players to repeat and repeat the dungeons hundreds and thousand of times. So you either play it this way or spend real money in the Gold God Offerings. I don't see any other alternatives (aside hacking).
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    It's getting to be a torture playing this game. You earn money to get items and it takes a million years to get the item you want and your avatar gets weaker every update. Players who get to be over level 45 before the update are a bit luckier, but then HenShin is unlucky to have his game disabled for whatever reason. Also, I notice the game has become more unstable and crashing as time goes by. If not for our guild I would have given up this game long ago.

Hang in there Apik! Don't give up on us!

But do take care and just play casually. It doesn't matter if we take longer to reach the goal as we'll all get there eventually. The goal is the same for everyone anyway. Reaching there first doesn't have any advantage at all.
  • Options
    Hang in there Apik! Don't give up on us!

But do take care and just play casually. It doesn't matter if we take longer to reach the goal as we'll all get there eventually. The goal is the same for everyone anyway. Reaching there first doesn't have any advantage at all.

Another gripe is the first ranked guild players are never seen by me in the chat room and they were leading us by 30000 points yesterday abd today they jumped to 80000 points ahead. 50000 points in 1 day, that is close to impossible by my calculation.
  • Options
    Another gripe is the first ranked guild players are never seen by me in the chat room and they were leading us by 30000 points yesterday abd today they jumped to 80000 points ahead. 50000 points in 1 day, that is close to impossible by my calculation.

The answear is simple they are hack use jailbreak undetectable the gem are well depend on how much you need to key in haha there are smart user once ban or blocked account there will reassign new ID and show time in EW3
  • Options
    The answear is simple they are hack use jailbreak undetectable the gem are well depend on how much you need to key in haha there are smart user once ban or blocked account there will reassign new ID and show time in EW3

Aha so that's the secret! The artwork of this game is fantastic but the head of the project is a fantastic idiot, ha ha ha! Waiting for him to disable my game, he he!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Today have a new update, dont know what happen after this, maybe mage attack drop again. Never legendary items drop.
  • Options
    Today have a new update, dont know what happen after this, maybe mage attack drop again. Never legendary items drop.

The game is becoming a mindless grinding, like somebody in the devs trying to squeeze real money out of the players. They'll only succeed in killing the game like EW2.

Btw, Imrul have you revived your EW2 or is it still dead? I deleted mine. Good riddence to bad rubbish. Was a good game while it lasted until it was rubbished when PvP was introduced.
  • Options
    The game is becoming a mindless grinding, like somebody in the devs trying to squeeze real money out of the players. They'll only succeed in killing the game like EW2.

Btw, Imrul have you revived your EW2 or is it still dead? I deleted mine. Good riddence to bad rubbish. Was a good game while it lasted until it was rubbished when PvP was introduced.

Is true there GLU should change there tittle name of 100 years demon it should be change to diablo 3 since GLU gas changes his policy and why does there still remain using the legend name ? That is rubbish can trash out of mine specially it still crashing EW3 and EW2 join multiplayer Game Center still suck on bad programmed
  • Options
    I think the GLU CEO is sleeping his mine still in holiday mood doesn't notice his failure soon this company will disappear in market because of suck worst management not listen the feedback and innovation what user need
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    i had mention before annihilating is the best and top sword on normal mode only it would help you once you are in legendary mode specially mr cyclops he is so strong no use when you are equip annihilating sword to this level you need to re-pickup and re-generating new weapon for higher GS (gear score) to face this mr cyclops.
    and hey guys i recently fount out this joystick logitech for all iphone model is nice and compatible use easy install convenient carrying.

evleaks.png

This is awesome, reminds me of a PSP :b
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts

Yeah, I'm not a fan of the direction the game has gone in. There's not enough "replay-ability" and the gear has gotten stale. There are no different options for what to equip, there's just a "right" and "wrong" answer. Doing the daily quests feels pretty awful having to replay a level 5 times...it just feels like more of a chore than anything else...I'd rather play a level one time for a daily, and have it last 5 times as long then have to feel like I MUST play the same level 5 times.

To top it all off, they reward the people who play an unhealthy amount the most. It's not really a CHOICE between Mage, Warrior, and Monk if they require you to play all 3. The reward you get for going above and beyond playing the extra characters should be marginal, not linear. Something like "10% of your 2nd and 3rd character's gear score will be added to your current total score would make more sense". 5% might make the most sense..but don't reward people for playing your game TOO much. Wouldn't have been too hard to have different color skins or designs for the same weapon attributes.

Give me hulk gloves with the same stats as a Monk. Give me a Harry Potter wand as a mage. Give me something sweet as a Warrior. Give me 10 different item versions of the same epic weapons...just don't make us all look the same at the end.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Yeah, I'm not a fan of the direction the game has gone in. There's not enough "replay-ability" and the gear has gotten stale. There are no different options for what to equip, there's just a "right" and "wrong" answer. Doing the daily quests feels pretty awful having to replay a level 5 times...it just feels like more of a chore than anything else...I'd rather play a level one time for a daily, and have it last 5 times as long then have to feel like I MUST play the same level 5 times.

To top it all off, they reward the people who play an unhealthy amount the most. It's not really a CHOICE between Mage, Warrior, and Monk if they require you to play all 3. The reward you get for going above and beyond playing the extra characters should be marginal, not linear. Something like "10% of your 2nd and 3rd character's gear score will be added to your current total score would make more sense". 5% might make the most sense..but don't reward people for playing your game TOO much. Wouldn't have been too hard to have different color skins or designs for the same weapon attributes.

Give me hulk gloves with the same stats as a Monk. Give me a Harry Potter wand as a mage. Give me something sweet as a Warrior. Give me 10 different item versions of the same epic weapons...just don't make us all look the same at the end.

One man's meat is another man's poison. Haha. so am I the only one who's still "enjoying" this game? Maybe I'm a masochist.

Anyway, server is back up. Not sure what's the changes. Great timing. Back up AFTER my tea-break time. Still at work now, can't play yet.
  • Options
    Guys any news after update 15/Nov/2013 ?? Man I'm suffering can't play in EW3 is one if my top game dreams can't move towards and daily checking news here reading for great discovery unique or epic weapon you're chatting each other so awesome
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    One man's meat is another man's poison. Haha. so am I the only one who's still "enjoying" this game? Maybe I'm a masochist.

Anyway, server is back up. Not sure what's the changes. Great timing. Back up AFTER my tea-break time. Still at work now, can't play yet.

Nah, I don't think so. I think it just depends where you are in life. There's certainly brain stimulation and challenges you face when you play the game, so there's definitely value to be had (especially considering this game is free). So much value! Holy crap! This game is the perfect "escape" from reality. You can pass the time again and again because it's designed to. You can do all the daily quests with your characters in what, like..20-45 minutes? (Some of the lower levels you have to play 5 times through and it adds up for sure). Then you can move on to playing whichever of the 3 characters you're required to play..plenty of things to do as your character isn't really ever fully maxed out...hit level 50 and you'll be on a slow climb to 51..I've seen non-cheaters that are level 60 right now.

For some, knowing the game has no end as it's an easy free time outlet. For others, we know the game isn't gonna end and so we don't wanna spend our free time doing it. I think it's all perspective :P Me? I'd rather read. This game is the ultimate procrastination tool, that's for sure! :)

I love the Mage's style, and I like the "walk faster" element the monk has. I somehow feel like the Warrior is somehow choppier and awkward compared to the EW2 variant. Perhaps it's similar to trying to watch a movie in HD and realizing that avatar the soap opera sucks! :P
  • Options
    BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    Does anyone keep getting network error on hellboy map? It started only after today update.
  • Options
    Maintenance guys busy this early, ha ha. One step forward and 10 steps backwards, hallelujah!
  • Options
    pJ19pJ19 Registered Users 1 Posts
    server was down again for another maintenance?! what was the problem of this game -_-"... it will took how many hours of waiting again. :(
  • Options
    Maintenance guys busy this early, ha ha. One step forward and 10 steps backwards, hallelujah!

oh come on Glu! It's weekend! I wanna play!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Server down again, day a day this i feel boring to waiting, loot drop out still bad, it time rest in game i ithink.
  • Options
    Server down again, day a day this i feel boring to waiting, loot drop out still bad, it time rest in game i ithink.

Well guys, time to take out your marbles, tops or kites, ha ha ha. Those were the days.
  • Options
    Whatever it is I got PUNIk the MAD'S SOUL-DETONATOR. Watch out everyone here I come! Ha ha ha. wonder if it can pass thru an airport. Ha ha ha! Btw Punik rhymes with apik.
  • Options
    Guys here is my report :(

Recently you requested personal assistance from Glu Mobile Customer Care. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If you need further help, please do not start a new ticket, respond to the same thread for a faster reply from our Glu Mobile team.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    Eternity warrior 3 failure opening

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Adam) 11/22/2013 03:07 PM
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

This game is currently on a pre-release status. It is being tested only in limited regions at the present time. We do not have any support information about it until it is completed and released worldwide.
    We are sorry we don't have an answer for you right away. Once the game reaches version 1.0, we will have more information and help sent to our support team. Until then, we appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Customer By Email (frankey sen) 11/16/2013 05:40 PM
    Please urgent i can't access the network because of the reason is this eternity warrior 3 application after update it crash jump out from my iPhone 4S before this update we never made this problem happen before please help

Sent from my iPhone

Aiiiyayaya how long againt that i need await for version 1.0.0