Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    My sympathy, HenShin. Can understand your frustration. You are the one who helped us get the game and now you are left high and dry.

Hope they come out with version 1 as soon as possible!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Guys here is my report :(

Recently you requested personal assistance from Glu Mobile Customer Care. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If you need further help, please do not start a new ticket, respond to the same thread for a faster reply from our Glu Mobile team.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To access your question from our support site, click here.

Subject
    Eternity warrior 3 failure opening

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Adam) 11/22/2013 03:07 PM
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

This game is currently on a pre-release status. It is being tested only in limited regions at the present time. We do not have any support information about it until it is completed and released worldwide.
    We are sorry we don't have an answer for you right away. Once the game reaches version 1.0, we will have more information and help sent to our support team. Until then, we appreciate your patience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Customer By Email (frankey sen) 11/16/2013 05:40 PM
    Please urgent i can't access the network because of the reason is this eternity warrior 3 application after update it crash jump out from my iPhone 4S before this update we never made this problem happen before please help

Sent from my iPhone

Aiiiyayaya how long againt that i need await for version 1.0.0

I get the exact same reply for every ticket I submit for EW3. I suspect it is an automated reply, or they never read what we wrote.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    My sympathy, HenShin. Can understand your frustration. You are the one who helped us get the game and now you are left high and dry.

Hope they come out with version 1 as soon as possible!

Haha I'm waiting iPad air arrive in Sabah so I can install and actives back my warrior haha not long guys okay for me but sometime feel so alonely cause can't act in EW3
  • Options
    Haha I'm waiting iPad air arrive in Sabah so I can install and actives back my warrior haha not long guys okay for me but sometime feel so alonely cause can't act in EW3

My fear is that it may not be a device problem. My fear is they probably block the IP from some countries, or they only allow IP from certain countries to access their game server at this moment, at least until V1.0 is out.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    My fear is that it may not be a device problem. My fear is they probably block the IP from some countries, or they only allow IP from certain countries to access their game server at this moment, at least until V1.0 is out.

It doesn't show my ID was blocked it just beginning loading starting time before connection to network server it crashing jump out from apps maybe you are right now the iPhone issue will test later on after iPad air arrived
  • Options
    Dont know whether it was because of the update but my game is beginning to move along a bit. Manage to get 5 soulshards to upgrade my Ancient Breastplate to max and got super Mage Rage Wand. Meanwhile my Punik the Mad's Soul Detonator (giggle-giggle) is making mincemeat of legendary mode Cyclops. Yay!
  • Options
    I think they changed the loot drop from bosses. I feel like I can't get any L36 weapon from Nian. Not just the ATK/CC/CD one, all L36 weapons seem missing from Nian since yesterday's maintainance.
  • Options

These people should be happy that more people are testing the game for them and providing feedbacks and not just brush HenShin aside like that. Automated replies do not win friends and loyalty. Bloody banks and telcos use automation to tell you to press this button and that number to access their depts, sheer arrogance! Know nothing about public relations.
  • Options
    Guys just to update for you to those new registering following failure to trying download in singapore store please try this latest address in Auckland of New Zealand.
    following step for ativation change country for download who fail attemp try in singapore

1, go to Apps Store
    2, select Featured (roll down bottom click apple ID View Apple ID key in your pass word you will see Country/Region & change to New Zealand).
    this following step a bit different from singapore in apple store please read accordingly all step.

3, only change 4 address to valid for change country
    Address# 30 Aintree Avenue
    Suburb# 30 Aintree Avenue
    postcode# 2022
    City# Auckland
    after confirm email changes return to apple store go on type search for Eternity Warrior 3 it should be available for 96mb for current version 0.2.1 updated Nov 16 2013 Note this is pre-release status It is being tested only in limited regions at the present time.
    to those who happen like i did can't open during loading game it crash i don't have other choice and have to wait it worldwide released version at 1.0.0

please enjoy your time been played in Eternity Warrior 3 don't forgotten rechange back your country after completed download.
  • Options
    I did not change country back because I find you have to change country again whenever there is an update and it will be a nuisance changing country and address everytime there is an update. So far, touch wood, the game has been performing as it should. But keep a record of both country and addresses, especially the post code safe somewhere, best in hard copy.
  • Options
    I did not change country back because I find you have to change country again whenever there is an update and it will be a nuisance changing country and address everytime there is an update. So far, touch wood, the game has been performing as it should. But keep a record of both country and addresses, especially the post code safe somewhere, best in hard copy.

It could be my iCloud data has lost mean all my character lost result the game loading crashing but so far no news feedback from GLU yet there are still working on it and hope am very soon it launching worldwide
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    I think they changed the loot drop from bosses. I feel like I can't get any L36 weapon from Nian. Not just the ATK/CC/CD one, all L36 weapons seem missing from Nian since yesterday's maintainance.

I think so, cause cyclop never drop lvl 31 legendary weapon after 5 day grinding Arrghh Dammnn.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    I think so, cause cyclop never drop lvl 31 legendary weapon after 5 day grinding Arrghh Dammnn.

5 days? I gave up after grinding Nian for 2 days. But at least I manage to get enough soulshards from him to upgrade all my armors. Now my Warrior is at Hellboy. Still manage to kill him with the L31 Weapon. Tougher, takes longer time, but still doable.

BTW, there was a maintenance this morning. Wonder what they change this time.
  • Options
    5 days? I gave up after grinding Nian for 2 days. But at least I manage to get enough soulshards from him to upgrade all my armors. Now my Warrior is at Hellboy. Still manage to kill him with the L31 Weapon. Tougher, takes longer time, but still doable.

BTW, there was a maintenance this morning. Wonder what they change this time.

The worst insult from this game is when you see a jewelled encrusted treasure-box expecting to find some epic weapons, soulshards, kidneys or livers and when you open it you get broken urinals, cracked commode and soiled tissue paper, ha ha ha ha!
  • Options
    Now Hellboy seems to drop Sigils 99% of the time. Previously at least I can still get some Hearts & Blood.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    image.jpg

Got this from wheel of fortune, common or not?:)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Afraid it's quite common.
  • Options
    Well that escalated quickly ahaha, hopeing this maintenance comes with a update :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Finally we have the EW3 sub-forum! Thanks Glu Admin!

But maintenaince at early morning today. Wonder what changes this time. Hope they revert back the drop rate of soulshard, though unlikely.
  • Options
    Finally we have the EW3 sub-forum! Thanks Glu Admin!

But maintenaince at early morning today. Wonder what changes this time. Hope they revert back the drop rate of soulshard, though unlikely.

As I said before, hope for the best but expect the worst!
  • Options
    image.jpg

WHAT?
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    It looks like V1.0 is coming. Personally, I hope not as it is a bit soon for me. I've not finish with my Warrior yet. But I know many others are waiting for it.
  • Options
    I'm not ready Either, I wanted to achieve lev 40 before 1.0 but eh :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hahaa maintanance again, hope this time they change a positive to move up.
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    Is the server back up yet?
  • Options
    bluedrag wrote: »
    Is the server back up yet?

Just checked, still down. I'm also looking at the App Store to see if there's any update on the EW3 app, nothing also.
  • Options
    Just checked, still down. I'm also looking at the App Store to see if there's any update on the EW3 app, nothing also.

Ha ha, I can imagine HenShin rubbing his hands together waiting to jump back into the game and Ron joining in and Jon getting ready to devote his time writing a new guide for the update.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Ha ha, I can imagine HenShin rubbing his hands together waiting to jump back into the game and Ron joining in and Jon getting ready to devote his time writing a new guide for the update.

Better him than me this time around! Lau have you ever read the book "Mastery"? I've decided to take up reading to replace iOS games. Will give me more time for actual programming as well, haha! It's why I stepped down from the GL role. It's a shame the mods have us essentially leaderless (did that ever get fixed)?

I'll still be keeping in touch with the community though I think. You guys are great. Boom!
  • Options
    BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    This update is taking so long.
  • Options
    hi guys when i come back and saw the main picture is eternity warrior 3 whoa that great nice look haha
    seen now we have officially forum right here and right now and thousand thanks to GLU working hard create this forum and is still pre-version 0.2.1 not yet released version 1.0.0 hope we could not long to wait before coming a head Christmas just a month a head now.

i so jealous that you guys posting some photo show that item founded :)
    if i still able to play i guess myself will sale them all for $$