Comments

• Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    If it takes this long, expecting huge update lol :-D
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    bluedrag wrote: »
    If it takes this long, expecting huge update lol :-D

i guess it just bug fixed no update latest version yet especially version 1.0.0 worldwide launching but i hope it done very soon
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    image.jpg

WHAT?

are you face crash like i did ?? but it seem like different your is error loading bugs crash and mine is program crashing
  • Options
    I think every1 experiencing that same screen crash at the start of maint
  • Options
    bluedrag wrote: »
    I think every1 experiencing that same screen crash at the start of maint

i see no wonder recently so many maintenance work have to work it out so this is the cause of reaction haha

Poyosann wrote:
    Im a new player! thanks for ur forums info !! really helps!
    Cheers!

haha you welcome but no need in here thanks giving please visit now eternity warrior 3 forum we have a officially forum and all we discussion are very useful tips for you to collect item and upgrading which is best weapon for warrior, mage or monk cheers guys ;)

we have a new friends thanks giving to us haha we feel very happy cause we can help each other
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Better him than me this time around! Lau have you ever read the book "Mastery"? I've decided to take up reading to replace iOS games. Will give me more time for actual programming as well, haha! It's why I stepped down from the GL role. It's a shame the mods have us essentially leaderless (did that ever get fixed)?

I'll still be keeping in touch with the community though I think. You guys are great. Boom!

Ah the joy of reading, my favourite pastime. Great that you are into it. My son has a roomful of books and grandchildren are virtual bookworms. Reading is like telepathy, going into the mind and phyche of another person.
    But you can still play this game and search you way to perfecting your game. You have contributed as much as Jon and HenShin and helped inspire members of the guilds and shouldn't have given up your leadership as your GS is higher than the majority of us.
    I am unable to contribute as much as I want cos a little health issue, so I just complain and whinge about the game, ha ha.
    So get ready to make a comback when the update is ready.
  • Options
    BloodDevilBloodDevil Registered Users 14 Posts
    I want PVP!!!
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    BloodDevil wrote: »
    I want PVP!!!

actually I'd prefer if they don't have PvP. I don't like fighting other people. But fighting along WITH other people, that I like.
  • Options
    Usually when reach end game, there's really nothing much to do except pvp.
  • Options
    Guild war, that's the ultimate end game feature and money making tool lol :-D
  • Options
    New updates from iTunes, it's version 1.0 now. New updates include tournament between guild n pvp.
  • Options
    Woah man, all the new update sounds awesome lol >_<
  • Options
    You can now purchase wing!
  • Options
    Still not released worldwide tho :-/
  • Options
    With gems? Dang, can't purchase gems while in other country iTune store lol :-(
  • Options
    Hi guys I'm back now hahaha

image.jpg

Will switch leader back to Chris
    And see you guys soon
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I still got the maintance screen? ._.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Glad to see u back and lets get ready for guild warrrrrrrrrr :-)
  • Options
    Never mind switched country and I'm updating ;D
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Hi guys I'm back now hahaha

image.jpg

Will switch leader back to Chris
    And see you guys soon

Chris said he's spending less time playing. Stay on being leader for now.

And welcome back.
  • Options
    image.jpg

What the wings look , pretty cool!
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    I wonder is the 3000 gems wing in the shop the best there is, or the fiery wing from the gold god. or some other gotten somewhere.

and I'm a bit not use to everything becoming so big. need a bit getting use to.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    I wonder is the 3000 gems wing in the shop the best there is, or the fiery wing from the gold god. or some other gotten somewhere.

and I'm a bit not use to everything becoming so big. need a bit getting use to.

My Mage lost 3 levels and Monk and Warrior over 10 levels. Waaaah!
  • Options
    The above the Wings should be same like EW2 white hair helmet it give you a second chance of life one you have lost in battlefield and the wings got two type possible 50% Attack add on
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts
    Does anyone has accessing network issue sometimes? When It pop up network error retry. It still try to accessing network. And it's doesn't connect. I m sure my Internet is fine. Btw I have to restart the game
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    My Mage lost 3 levels and Monk and Warrior over 10 levels. Waaaah!

Wow, that's really interesting! I wonder if your Mage also lost the skills associated as well or if that's your "reward" for achieving things faster? Do guilds matter more now? Is it all still based off of your 3 GSs combined? I'm curious as to what updates if any other than tweaking numbers they came out with. Cheers!

Sucks that right when I'm taking a break, they finally come out with it too, lol! >_<
    May join back faster than expected if it's actually good though..
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Wow, that's really interesting! I wonder if your Mage also lost the skills associated as well or if that's your "reward" for achieving things faster? Do guilds matter more now? Is it all still based off of your 3 GSs combined? I'm curious as to what updates if any other than tweaking numbers they came out with. Cheers!

Sucks that right when I'm taking a break, they finally come out with it too, lol! >_<
    May join back faster than expected if it's actually good though..

Got back my levels today, ha ha. Was thinking of giving up the game.
    The artwork has improved tremendously though it was already superb before. I hope the game has improved too and does not feel like you a work in a gulag doing slave labour in a Siberian salt mine.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Got back my levels today, ha ha. Was thinking of giving up the game.
    The artwork has improved tremendously though it was already superb before. I hope the game has improved too and does not feel like you a work in a gulag doing slave labour in a Siberian salt mine.

Haha, amen to that! Everything felt like a complete chore! Definitely let me know if working conditions have improved :P
  • Options
    so fast maintenence again.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    so fast maintenence again.

OK, server is back up. But I got a prompt to enter a name and I can't use back my old name "JonWayne". I exited the game immediately for fear that entering a new name might delete my characters or revert them back to L1.

Anyone face the same problem? Have you entered a new name and able to continue play?