Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    Yes, we can play after updating. I dont see any big changes in the game, maybe more rubbish dropped.
    I changed to Singapore to get update as the game cannot be had in Malaysia.

Maybe my previous update corrupted now i reinstall and see how it work thanks
  • Options
    No way after reinstall my iPhone still crashing for new update guess it time to uninstall this game guys GoodLuck
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    No way after reinstall my iPhone still crashing for new update guess it time to uninstall this game guys GoodLuck

Wont you lose all the progress you have made?
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Try to change ur apstore to orig then back to sg then try it again
  • Options
    Wont you lose all the progress you have made?

I don't know i can't even open at all during the main page loading time for one second it crash jump out close apps
    I had summit a ticket to GLU and let them reply and see what is going wrong .
    Try to change ur apstore to orig then back to sg then try it again

image.jpg

This main page after loading it crash jump out from the game and i believe some other player should facing the same problem as i face today.

I did all time for reinstall five time today still same crash jump out let see what GLU reply well guess I'm gonna left it for temporary off line just like chris haha guys no worry see what happen first. Thanks for reply and information and Good Luck guys have a nice day
  • Options
    DivinechaozDivinechaoz Registered Users 8 Posts
    I don't know i can't even open at all during the main page loading time for one second it crash jump out close apps
    I had summit a ticket to GLU and let them reply and see what is going wrong .

image.jpg

This main page after loading it crash jump out from the game and i believe some other player should facing the same problem as i face today.

I did all time for reinstall five time today still same crash jump out let see what GLU reply well guess I'm gonna left it for temporary off line just like chris haha guys no worry see what happen first. Thanks for reply and information and Good Luck guys have a nice day

This game is getting more and more boring lol...

Impetus™~
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    This game is getting more and more boring lol...

Impetus™~

Agree with you 100%. Have given up EW 1 and 2. Erased both the games and will never play them again and will soon do the same for EW3. Wasted a lot of time and energy getting only dented helmets, broken weapons, faded armour, thousands of sigils, 1 miserable soulshards a week when you need 10 of them after days and days of grinding. No one enjoys being tortured. Grrrr!

And game getting disabled like HenShin's.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    Agree with you 100%. Have given up EW 1 and 2. Erased both the games and will never play them again and will soon do the same for EW3. Wasted a lot of time and energy getting only dented helmets, broken weapons, faded armour, thousands of sigils, 1 miserable soulshards a week when you need 10 of them after days and days of grinding. No one enjoys being tortured. Grrrr!

And game getting disabled like HenShin's.

Ehh, my game's not really disabled, but I'm still seeing a pattern. Just look at the top players (I was one of them when the game first came out). We rushed to the big gear, figured out that Magnificent was the best...and then we all had it.

Then they came out with legendary mode and look at all the level 47s through 49s...everyone has the SAME stuff! There's not multiple different best pieces, just Unbreakable now..there is no depth. It's literally just..do you have all the perfect pieces and are you at level 50 yet? Over time, all our characters end up looking the exact same. Pretty boring...the hard part is getting to the perfect gear..once you get it..it just makes what you've already accomplished that much easier the next time around.

Now I REALLY miss the game when we were all just trying to get custom Sickle Swords and were comparing our Pharaoh gear to each other.
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    actually I prefer the items now, compared to EW2. I don't like getting random stats when it's already so difficult to get the good item.

But EW3 is very indeed very repetitive now. and after legendary mode, I bet there's another level of difficulty like god mode or something.

Anyway, this game is still not roll out worldwide and still at version 0.2.1. I believe there's still much potential to be explored. Wait patiently for version 1.0 before drawing any conclusion. We're lucky enough to get to play it before others.
  • Options
    Well yes..but we're BETA testers..it's our job to complain about things we don't like :P
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Hi to you all, long times not post here taht was busy hahaha.. My network has a problem cant play smoothly. Progresing to built up my heros was very slow. Take long times to beat hellboy. Miss 4-5 step will die by hellboy Arrggh..
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Well yes..but we're BETA testers..it's our job to complain about things we don't like :P

hahaa. true true. but also remember to comments on things we like so that those brainless developers don't change them or remove them.
  • Options
    hi guys
    i had found out the major issue causing this app crash it come from after update before directory file value was 480mb then after update add on 90mb file it crashing cause by unmatching for both file compile together well no big deal issue here haha now i feel so free got such more time enjoy my time for my mega 720p to 1080p HD video wolverine, pasific rim, man of steel and so more special forces, to catching up my video and astro drama since i had left it behind enjoy my for sure sweet of happiness time and will see what is later on developing for world wide and i will return back for new ipad air very soon once available my apple local store haha man let's cheering ;)
  • Options
    hi guys
    i had found out the major issue causing this app crash it come from after update before directory file value was 480mb then after update add on 90mb file it crashing cause by unmatching for both file compile together well no big deal issue here haha now i feel so free got such more time enjoy my time for my mega 720p to 1080p HD video wolverine, pasific rim, man of steel and so more special forces, to catching up my video and astro drama since i had left it behind enjoy my for sure sweet of happiness time and will see what is later on developing for world wide and i will return back for new ipad air very soon once available my apple local store haha man let's cheering ;)

so no solution? Still can't play?
  • Options
    hi guys

so it is some cache corrupted problem on your phone?

For my case, if I want to clear those cache in my iPhone as they eats up lots of space, I'd do a Itune backup and then do restore. it helps to clear up some of my phone memory space.

By the way, Chris just made you the guild leader for Ascension. So you can't simply quit now.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    so no solution? Still can't play?

yup today i had fadeup because my whole iphone restore and all completely plus deleting all old data erased all and backup back all my data from icloud and my pc and this brother (EW3) still not really working what the hell waste me a whole day work end up still same it CRASHING....
    but not bad my iphone now are getting faster loading then previously haha. very funny
    so it is some cache corrupted problem on your phone?

For my case, if I want to clear those cache in my iPhone as they eats up lots of space, I'd do a Itune backup and then do restore. it helps to clear up some of my phone memory space.

By the way, Chris just made you the guild leader for Ascension. So you can't simply quit now.

no choice i had to let go at this moment due to eneble to access open this game and Chris please do back your Leadership in Ascension don't easier let go even i still trying to restore icould, install & reinstall, reformat iphone all i had done at least i had trying to do what i should do man & don't let our group and community down keep up a good work :D
    i believe this game will be available multiplayer coming very soon in iOS and Andriod platform or even item can be interchangeable each other between same group
  • Options
    no choice i had to let go at this moment due to eneble to access open this game and Chris please do back your Leadership in Ascension don't easier let go even i still trying to restore icould, install & reinstall, reformat iphone all i had done at least i had trying to do what i should do man & don't let our group and community down keep up a good work :D
    i believe this game will be available multiplayer coming very soon in iOS and Andriod platform or even item can be interchangeable each other between same group

He can't as he's no longer Leader. Only u can do it now.

Sad, if you really cannot play. We'll have no leader around.
  • Options
    KobeKobe Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hi all. For those expert players can u please tell me what is the bloody chance to get a bloody demon prince soulshard or whatever the name is from hellboy legendary mode? My item find is 165% and I kill this bloody hellboy more than 50 times and he doesnt drop me a single gold item yet. T.T does u guys all have 200% item find or something higher? T.T. And it took me 2~3 mins to kill that bitch and not a guarantee win because he can kill me in two hits combos lol. So annoying now.
  • Options
    He can't as he's no longer Leader. Only u can do it now.

Sad, if you really cannot play. We'll have no leader around.

Oh i think this moment i can't access and change to leader so did anyone know how to transfer or kick me out later join back ?? I waiting new iPad air
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    Hi all. For those expert players can u please tell me what is the bloody chance to get a bloody demon prince soulshard or whatever the name is from hellboy legendary mode? My item find is 165% and I kill this bloody hellboy more than 50 times and he doesnt drop me a single gold item yet. T.T does u guys all have 200% item find or something higher? T.T. And it took me 2~3 mins to kill that bitch and not a guarantee win because he can kill me in two hits combos lol. So annoying now.

As my expirience your defend are still low u can't get any good and strong weapon it will not drop for you try play in hall of the divine nian there drop good weapon for sure but u need play lot of time to get this weapon
  • Options
    Oh i think this moment i can't access and change to leader so did anyone know how to transfer or kick me out later join back ?? I waiting new iPad air

LOL, oh the irony! I give you leadership, then come back on the boards and learn of this problem you guys talked about and I can login just fine, lol! :/
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    LOL, oh the irony! I give you leadership, then come back on the boards and learn of this problem you guys talked about and I can login just fine, lol! :/

Can u kick me out ? Just do it reclaim the leadership i can't open and no way in accessing this game i trying many time over 30 time reinstall no help, so best way is kick me first try and see I have no ideal how to get the better way =(
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    http://s15.postimg.org/3rpr9vmi3/image.jpg

Guys does anyone know the attack, the sword from hell boy gives? Is it anything to look forward to? What's the max GS?

And any tips on hellboy? I seem to be struggling ._.
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »

[IMG][/img]image.jpg
    Guys does anyone know the attack, the sword from hell boy gives? Is it anything to look forward to? What's the max GS?

And any tips on hellboy? I seem to be struggling ._.

hi Big sage at this moment i had no ideal on how i can access EW3 due to reason still pending on glu checking my apps open crashing jump out from my iphone anyway to this issue i can assist you and give you tips for normal mode

i had post in the pass pages ok here i'll phase the screen shoot from my passed warrior normal mode and this weapon are the best for normal mode but it won help you once you use it for legendary because there very first boss mr cyclops he is very stronger and tough then you though even you have finished upgrading this weapon to Maximum level is no help at all you have to repick up a greatest sword and repeatly play and earn money or try luck get better loots in there. keep play in hellboy normal mode he will drop out a day but don't expected too early this weapon not that easier drop but funny that once you get it and it drop very often GoodLuck Mate

image.jpg
  • Options
    guys i had change my country to new zealand and download and install and reinstall all still same it crash i felt that this game could be in connection problem because once i switch off wifi and 3G cellular access this apps would not crash only message appearing said that no network server found the games okay would crash but when i switching on both wifi or 3G even in airplane mode it CRASHING MY GODD ARRRRrrrrrrrr...........:mad:
  • Options
    Hello you all, i want to share how to collect soulshard more effective, for mine i think it ok, try to run 10 round if you got soulshard is good but if u not found, stop the game go to home page and clear recent game and start over, i mean restating game. It work work for me. Good luck try your best.
  • Options
    Was there a maintenance just now? Mage is nerfed again. Her normal attacks is different now and her fire eruption is weaker. damn it man.
  • Options
    Im stuck at loading just 1% not move.
  • Options
    guys i had change my country to new zealand and download and install and reinstall all still same it crash i felt that this game could be in connection problem because once i switch off wifi and 3G cellular access this apps would not crash only message appearing said that no network server found the games okay would crash but when i switching on both wifi or 3G even in airplane mode it CRASHING MY GODD ARRRRrrrrrrrr...........:mad:
    Did u have update for lettest IOS? My friend also haved a problem same as you. Xbleh buka game.
  • Options
    DukeHuynhDukeHuynh Registered Users 4 Posts
    how can i get a Demon soulshard?