Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    I want in :-))
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Shoot. The coins and God Offering earned are no longer shared among the 3 characters.
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Shoot. The coins and God Offering earned are no longer shared among the 3 characters.

And revive potions no longer regenerate. You are lucky to maximise as much as you can all your characters. From now it is going to be much more difficult to go thru all the levels. The monsters are definitely mor difficult to kill, and good drops are hard to come by, and spins give you rubbish.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    lauapik wrote: »
    And revive potions no longer regenerate. You are lucky to maximise as much as you can all your characters. From now it is going to be much more difficult to go thru all the levels. The monsters are definitely mor difficult to kill, and good drops are hard to come by, and spins give you rubbish.

I guess we happy too early now after update we have face short of item no generation life plus all it goes on deal with gem health potion 10gem all item drop by are $10 resale plus no annihilating sword drop for resale $10000 very hard to play right now
  • Options
    definitely more challenging to play. Mage now uses more energy and recover them slower. and health potion now cost gems.
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I like these updates as a whole!
  • Options
    Hi Henshin, want to form a guild and be our leader? Send us an invite in-game.
  • Options
    SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    I'm reading about that you guys are playing ew3. but I can't fint it on google play store.
    is it country bound?
    or just beta?
    or how to get that?
    I would like to play start playing EW2, but if there is EW3, it pointles to start EW2 now. would like to invest my time in to EW3.
  • Options
    Henshin, U ok? I saw your guild name HenShin. If u r agreeable, let me know, I'll join your guild.

I'm testing and see what is this new future stand for but i found is useless though that we could join and fight those demon on multiplayer mode it seen not easy to fighting now cause the price of item not that really good most priceless item
  • Options
    I'm testing and see what is this new future stand for but i found is useless though that we could join and fight those demon on multiplayer mode it seen not easy to fighting now cause the price of item not that really good most priceless item

Just form a guild first. who knows. Send us an invite.
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    SeTaS wrote: »
    I'm reading about that you guys are playing ew3. but I can't fint it on google play store.
    is it country bound?
    or just beta?
    or how to get that?
    I would like to play start playing EW2, but if there is EW3, it pointles to start EW2 now. would like to invest my time in to EW3.

i think android user cant find EW3 google play store as of now.. correct me if i'm wrong..
    IOS much better..
  • Options
    Just form a guild first. who knows. Send us an invite.

ok try now
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    This update is disappointing. It's far too gimmicky. Guilds are an awesome concept... if you could do co-op with someone. The smoothness of the game is great in this update, it doesn't feel as choppy playing my Warrior. Seriously... health potions cost gems? Basic MMORPG 101, Glu: Don't make health cost money. You're like Obama when you do that. I love how there's upgrades readily available through Iron/Silver tokens at my current level (level 35), yet, Legendary Cyclops still drops Demon reagents. There's a VERY steep curve involved here, and all we get rewarded with is a chance to play the game through again? Laughable.

They maybe get 1.5/5 stars from me. Half of a star for guilds, 1 full star for gameplay performance.
  • Options
    Found a awesome wand at "Nian" needs "Demon Prince" parts for upgrades.

at mead river atm legendary mode
  • Options
    Found a awesome wand at "Nian" needs "Demon Prince" parts for upgrades.

at mead river atm legendary mode

Haha that's exactly my point! You can't even obtain those reagents. Demon Champion comes before Demon Prince, but the first stage of Legendary still drops just "Demon" reagents. I'd be fine with having to grind/upgrade, if I could actually upgrade. In the meantime, I'm farming Hellboy on normal. I stopped progressing through after doing a few runs of legendary Cyclops.

Edit: For some reason, they've renamed Legendary weapons (or at least Swords for me). Annihilating Sword of the Butcher = Holy Blade of Nobilus. I just had one called Flashstrike drop from regular Hellboy. It's not better than my current sword, but it's just kind of odd lol
  • Options
    Haha that's exactly my point! You can't even obtain those reagents. Demon Champion comes before Demon Prince, but the first stage of Legendary still drops just "Demon" reagents. I'd be fine with having to grind/upgrade, if I could actually upgrade. In the meantime, I'm farming Hellboy on normal. I stopped progressing through after doing a few runs of legendary Cyclops.

where is the level nian ?
    and i stuck on hall of the divine he is so strong can't beat him right now i use warrior Lv40 all skill done upgraded when i face him his electric shot wave shoot almost take me 35% of my health this is really crazy my return hit him like nothing happen
  • Options
    very tire to grind cause upgrade need lot of item only found at wheel of fortune offerings difficult to get them
  • Options
    My ATK/CC/IIF Wand is now "The Stardust Wand".
    The ATK/CC/CD wand is now "Punik the Mad's Soul-Detonator".

Random..
  • Options
    and i stuck on hall of the divine he is so strong can't beat him right now i use warrior Lv40 all skill done upgraded when i face him his electric shot wave shoot almost take me 35% of my health this is really crazy my return hit him like nothing happen

Nian is the second boss

demon price stuff drops on the way to hellboy at legendary mode
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Henshin, jon, lau, just got back fro work and just finished downloadinh, add me up in guild u guys.. Whats the guilds name?
  • Options

Hall of the Divine = Nian. He's the second boss like Utz said. I'm definitely saving my tokens as best as I can until the offerings change. Hopefully someone finds out what level it takes to get Demon Prince or higher reagents from offerings.

If Demon Prince gear drops in Udar... where the hell is the Demon Champion equipment come from? Lol there's such a gap between Normal and Legendary. I can only imagine how hard Legendary Hellboy hits.
  • Options
    Hall of the Divine = Nian. He's the second boss like Utz said. I'm definitely saving my tokens as best as I can until the offerings change. Hopefully someone finds out what level it takes to get Demon Prince or higher reagents from offerings.

If Demon Prince gear drops in Udar... where the hell is the Demon Champion equipment come from? Lol there's such a gap between Normal and Legendary. I can only imagine how hard Legendary Hellboy hits.

Demon Champion = from cyclops to nian
    demon prince = from nian to hellboy

btw Hellboy legendary mode = Dead ! :-)
  • Options
    Demon Champion = from cyclops to nian
    demon prince = from nian to hellboy

btw Hellboy legendary mode = Dead ! :-)

Makes sense. Although I was still getting Demon Sigils from Cyclops lol I did get some Demon Champion reagents from Pom'lai, though.

That's awesome! How tough was he? What did he drop? What were your stats?
  • Options
    Makes sense. Although I was still getting Demon Sigils from Cyclops lol I did get some Demon Champion reagents from Pom'lai, though.

That's awesome! How tough was he? What did he drop? What were your stats?

add me ingame: Utzimekanism
  • Options
    add me ingame: Utzimekanism

okay adding on who else please let me know your names i had trying adding more but confuse about you guys name too many of them haha can't remember
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Let's get a forum unit guild going (:
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Add me indiepwn
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    Add me indiepwn

Promoted you to officer, Utzimekanism!

-ballerstatus <Ascension>
  • Options
    So, what has been everyone's strategy thus far in regards to farming and using tokens to progress further? I'm under the impression that Ancient/Magnificent gear from regular Hellboy will progress me well into Legendary Udar before I need to really farm and upgrade.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Can I join?:)
    -Sagelz