Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
KK:H Weekend Event August 11th, 2017
[video=youtube_share;PMivT7MJ41M]https://youtu.be/PMivT7MJ41M[/video]

KimMoney.gif
So many beautiful things to buy
There's Makeup Hair and More.
Do you see that? Near LAX?
My Gosh! A Korkov Pop Up Store!

kim-kardashian-west.gif

Rumor has it, could it be?
Will we have a VIP?
giphy.gif
We just added Brooklyn, with Glam works and hair!
New Lips Nails and Eyes......Color me there
kim-kardashian-stylish.gif
So I'm hoping you're right dolls, I give you my trust......
If it's NOT VIP then this thread is a bust.

giphy.gif

Well, I'm sorry Kim. But it's not easy coming in here week after week and taking a blank page and making it happen. I never go all in on a theme like this without all the facts, I don't know for sure what is ever happening, but this week, well it just felt right.
So everyone join hands, and close your eyes and let's all hope real hard

I hope we have a VIP
I hope we have a VIP
I hope we have a VIP

Of course we'll be thrilled with whatever we have, but all week I've been hearing "I have to buy this at the next VIP" Everything from the Salon in Brooklyn to exotic pets. I have my own list, but when a VIP starts my list and my brains fly out the window and I just grab and tap till I'm done, and I don't know half of what I've bought.

What are some of your funny ...'buying things in the game' story. Whether you went crazy with GBs, or you bought that top in all 6 colors. Come on Dolls, no need to feel funny, we're family......so spill please. Spill!

hbctqldk5775d3033e706546483058.gif

And now, if you'll pardon me,
our pictures ran over.
I'll grab Kimmie for the next post,
and ask her to start the thread as only she can.

Hang on, I ran out of picture room so should we have to scunch over to make a little room?
Of Course Not! This is Kimmie's thread, we'll just run 2 posts together like this)
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456789

Comments

• Options
    Kim-Kardashian-1481223468.gif

Thread's open!
    Now let's see what this weekend brings.

picklecp.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yessss thread is open!!! I got so excited about your en everyone else's talk about a VIP that I went ahead and made a wishlist! Gosh there are so many items I want! Red nail color, two hairstyles, the Korkov white gown and parrot gown, new make-up features... the list goes on and on... And the SMC, can't wait to see which one it is!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    I know I don't usually give in to clamor, but part of it is wishful thinking. Each day I run over to Korkov and press my nose against the window. I drool at the last two dresses (yeah, I bought the one that's a cross between a fruit basket and a peackock. But the white gown with blue Don't look here boots is calling my name. That has to be mine. The parrot gown is gorgeous too, but yellow is the polar opposite of purple. I think the color purple will turn on me forever if I buy a yellow gown. yeah, if I don't want Purple to come knocking at the door telling me to move because it's breaking up with me and it wants me out of the house.......better stay away from the yellow parrot gown. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I hope it's a VIP weekend mostly because it means we will for sure get an update in the beginning of next week :D
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Haha, Koko, I visit the Korkov pop-up store every day too, just to try the gowns on... They all scream every day: 'pick me, pick me', but the truth is... I NEED THEM ALL!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    I know, and if this is a vip.......first stop for all my dolls.....KORKOV! And , I wonder if the next update will bring a new popup.

If it IS a VIP, this couldn't be more appropriate. Lol. Sing it with me......

[video=youtube_share;lsFSl_mf1hs]https://youtu.be/lsFSl_mf1hs[/video]
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Since there is only one more of Kim's looks that left to buy, I guess this one will be a SMC this weekend?..

KKH_Screenshot_1502358940508-1.jpg

I really love this dress!
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I'll be in the corner laughing my heart out if this isn't a VIP. It doesn't matter though, whatever it is I'm sure we'll have fun :cool:
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    ok, thank you. I'll put it back now. lol. All I need is identificaiton about where looks came from, especially because we have had 'leakage' in the past. Don't google it, trust me, no one wants leakage. Thanks for understanding.

Did clean up, sorry for deleting it and asking about it right away, but we've had people being anxious and sharing un authorized things, so call me trigger happy, I was about to go in the shower, and wanted to stop anything before it started. thanks everyone for understanding, and this post will self destruct in about 10 minutes after everyone concerned sees it.

I love you guys,
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I hope it's a VIP event too, but I have so many things to buy, I don't know how to prioritize :( Lol and not spend all my kstars. Btw Koko, I just want to say that your opening posts in every weekend tread always lift my mood they're so fun, thank you :)
    I play on Android
  • Options
    Thanks for the kind words about the openings Julia. I just got tired of saying nothing in them and decided to go with the flow. If it is NOT a VIP, well, we all go back to that dopey mystery wheel......hang on, I'll get it.

Wheel9.gif
    Yeah, openings with a klu are so much more fun.
    But now we wait, did I jump the gun?
    Rainbowgun2.gif
    well the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to find out what we're doing this weekend.

I'm in the mood to buy things in my games. Korkov, Hair, the salon, the poodle in the Brooklyn House, the robot in Seoul, and makeup and new colors. Phew. there is So much I want. My question.....do I buy the same things for all 3 dolls, or do I spread it out? How do I decide who gets what? (If we end up grinding this weekend....well, ok, I will.)

What are YOU buying if it's VIP? What's your first stop? We all pick a 1st buy item, because we like to immediately get a GB to open. I like to make mine small so i can stretch out the rest of my shopping. Usually a quick hairstyle or something. What's your strategy?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Super excited to find out what going to be happening this weekend! Im hoping VIP too Iv so so many clothing items I want and I think Im gonna buy the Seoul home.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Ahhh! Yay! I love new threads! <3
    I do hope it's a VIP event too, I've been saving my K-Stars for it and I know exactly what I want to get for this event. My first stop will be a quick short hairstyle that I've been trying out and ended up loving it and then it's going to be probably those freckles that drive me crazy. Absolutely adorable!

Oh my, I absolutely can't wait! And that SMC is stunning! That dress and hair is everything, I really hope it is, too. <3

A thing I do now is that my drinking water technique that Koko taught me is going to be starting this afternoon :) Haha, I want to wake up early to see all of the surprises! <3
  • Options
    DakotaDayDakotaDay Registered Users 13 Posts
    Yay! I'm super excited if it's VIP! So many amazing new goods to crop. What's on everyone's wishlist?
    GC: Dakota.Day
    FB: miss.dakota.day
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I kinda hope it's not a VIP event I spent half of my kstar on energy for the keep it rolling event so I could win the sliver pants to match the sliver shirt. If I knew these was coming I would of hold on to it. I only got 59 kstar but my goal is to buy all the stores like the salon.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    well the suspense is killing me. I can't wait to find out what we're doing this weekend.

I'm in the mood to buy things in my games. Korkov, Hair, the salon, the poodle in the Brooklyn House, the robot in Seoul, and makeup and new colors. Phew. there is So much I want. My question.....do I buy the same things for all 3 dolls, or do I spread it out? How do I decide who gets what? (If we end up grinding this weekend....well, ok, I will.)

What are YOU buying if it's VIP? What's your first stop? We all pick a 1st buy item, because we like to immediately get a GB to open. I like to make mine small so i can stretch out the rest of my shopping. Usually a quick hairstyle or something. What's your strategy?

I love the mystery wheel!! Looks so cute.
    Do you have a favorite doll? If I had 3 dolls I'd probably have a favorite doll and invest everything on one doll :( I know, it's not a good mama additude.
    I've been meaning to do a list so I can have an order of what to do, I'll use this comment as my list and if I forget what to do I'll come here and check this comment :D I'll get a new pet immediately. Then I'll get the hair saloon, Amusement Park & furnish them. Anything left, I'll invest them on hairs & Balmains. And new poses! I don't have many poses. I already picked out a name for my hair saloon: Senseti-hair! It's ridicilous but I love it. Have you picked a name yet?

Of course, we don't know for sure if we'll have a VIP weekend. :rolleyes:
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Kut Me Koko
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Those are such cute names! <3
    I'd like to buy the hotel now that I think about it, but the salon is just so cute, too.
  • Options
    Kut Me Koko

Amazing haha
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Those are such cute names! <3
    I'd like to buy the hotel now that I think about it, but the salon is just so cute, too.

Papagayo Hotel? It's so profitable, I love that hotel! Its cash increases every week, I think starts at 2000 and max amount is 5000, I really like its concept lol. But hair salon looks so fun as well. I'll def get it.
  • Options
    Buying the businesses is really the best investment I made in this game! Oh and the plane ofcourse.
    But the businesses, I love the weekly gigs and payouts! It really is a great way to earn K-stars.
    Still missing the hair salon, but I have so many items I want to buy that I'm sure not the hair salon will make the cut this time!

ETA: this is all speculation for IF we get a VIP... is it too early to start a polite chant...?
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Ahhh, I need a VIP too! polite chant polite chant polite chant
  • Options
    AppleP the ipad used to be my fave. Then Kat was my Samsung Tablet, and Z was my 5 inch phone. I started on Z, but an android, she had trouble and coouldn't connect with friends. I came here for help, but i wanted to play with my new friends so I dusted off an old 1st Gen ipad. Connected with people, and became even more determined to get my 1st game some friends. So I dug up a soon to be doorstop Polaroid piece of Pooh tablet. Holy blazes, SHE could connect with people, just not ,the phone. I was only going tol keep Kat till K got my phone connected. (FBs fault then and now. Lol)but by the time I got them connected, how do I choose which Android to keep and which to kill off? Wasn't that sqomething like Solomon's wisdom? SOPHIES CHOICE. Anyway, so I have a set of triplets identical androids and the fraternal ApplePrincess.

But now, the phone game transferred to an 18 inch Samsung View. So I feel she's more like Kylie. She blossomed.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I agree with you, Linda. They're so fun and also they pay for themselves. I mean, I don't remember how much I spent for Chevier Paris but I'm sure with 7 k-stars, 4,500 cash and millions of fans, it didn't take more than couple of weeks to earn me back what I spent on it.

I've been grinding with reality shows for days now and I wouldn't mind having another reality weekend. I'm up for anything really. Less than 20 hours until we find out, right?
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    Less than 20 hours until we find out, right?
    We will actually find out sooner, usually in about an hour from now when our Glu Goddess of Spoilers Kalinda comes over and spoils us!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    LindaVB wrote: »
    We will actually find out sooner, usually in about an hour from now when our Glu Goddess of Spoilers Kalinda comes over and spoils us!!

Ooooh, that's amazing then :D Bless us & guide us with your spoilers, Kalinda! <333
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Living for Kalinda spoilers!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    But now, the phone game transferred to an 18 inch Samsung View.

Whoa, I would love to see how good the game's graphics look on a screen this size. I remember how excited I was to move from the iPhone 5c to the 7+, haha.

*joins the politely-chanting-for-spoilers conga line*
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Pez wrote: »

*joins the politely-chanting-for-spoilers conga line*

Joining!
    giphy.gif
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • Options
    Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please

My spoiler thing was obnoxious. I'll tone it done, it was glitter after all.

Anyone have a brass band? I thought it was a parade and that was a float. Lol

ok conga lines. A mariachi band someone please?

Ok, I have it...will everyone who is politely waiting for spoilers, Please Stand Up.
    IMG_2331.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers Spoilers please Kalinda
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire