Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Looking gorgeous, Kalinda! :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I can't believe how super lucky I was this morning! Congrats to all the other lucky dolls (and chasers).

So obviously I had all four items in my pallette. I wonder if it's better odds for those of us that have been playing a long time since we already own all or most the other daily items? Curious what other long time players have noticed.

VGXeI8W.png?1

I bought the hair salon, poodle in Brooklyn, and some pink lipstick. Waiting to see what Maria offers...

A question for those buying the Korkov clothes - have they gone up in price yet? I hurried to buy them, but seems like I could have waited.
    iOS.Β  A+++Β  Β Since 2015
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    I furnished my homes in Seoul and Brooklyn and bought some new clothes!

I'll post my new casual look in the Fashion thread.

I was super lucky with my first box and won the dress :)

VIP_event_-_Aug_11_-_Kendall_earnable_dress.jpg

I've never noticed how small Kendalls feet are.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: Β»

Same!! It looks so disturbing lool
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Looking ahead...

There will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) starting on Monday!

Ooo gigs! Anyone have any tips? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Ooo gigs! Anyone have any tips? :rolleyes:

3hr reality shows at Calabasas :)
  • Options
    3hr reality shows at Calabasas :)

We can do reality during gig events?
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    We can do reality during gig events?

Yup! It still counts
  • Options
    Yup! It still counts

I wish I would have known that, oml. Thank you so much!

P.S, got a mini update
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    I AM IN LOVE!!! The dress is fab Im so obsessed! I love the arm detail.

T2nGr87.jpg
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Glad to see the boxes are being gentle to most of us this weekend!:)

My free palette had all 4 items this time, I won k-stars though.

Bought couple of stuff that I was able to save for the VIP, since I always end up shopping my stuff before it lol. Got the shades which I'm not a fan and I'm done. Saving to buy the coming items in the next update.

I intended to post this yesterday, but couldn't came back...So here we go:
    IqdSEQy.png
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

Now I can't stop staring... reminds me of Cinderella lol.

It's nice to see Kalinda posting her doll. I feel like people who work on the game usually don't play the game.
    webra wrote: Β»
    I can't believe how super lucky I was this morning! Congrats to all the other lucky dolls (and chasers).

So obviously I had all four items in my pallette. I wonder if it's better odds for those of us that have been playing a long time since we already own all or most the other daily items? Curious what other long time players have noticed.

I bought the hair salon, poodle in Brooklyn, and some pink lipstick. Waiting to see what Maria offers...

A question for those buying the Korkov clothes - have they gone up in price yet? I hurried to buy them, but seems like I could have waited.

I think the odds are the same, or at least they should be programmed to be the same. This is how I look at it, each box I open I have a 50% chance getting GB item and 50% chance getting non-GB item in which non-GB item refers to daily items/energy/kash/kstars. The percentage doesn't change even if you take out daily items, it'll still be 50% chance to get energy/kash/kstars. But honestly, it definitely feels more of a 20% and 80% chance lol :rolleyes: That's how I personally think though, any other insights?

The Korkov clothes are 50% off for the first 24 hours after you get the call about them I believe. I totally forgot to check them out during the sale period, I only remembered yesterday when I saw people talking about it and my price was 100kstars, 130kstars and 140kstars. After seeing the price tag, I tried to run away while wearing the dresses but ...

W0mxnU5.gif
    PM to add
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I believe when the store closes, the dresses will go into the wardrobe at twice the price. I bought one about 3 days after the call and my 1st visit. Knock wood....lol.i still have a little to buy. Just deciding which doll gets which. But this is just my opinion, lords knows I'm not always right. Not by a long shot. I'm thinking the update might close it. Wouldn't;t it be great if there;
    's a new one?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Holy Toledo, my free palette actually included all 4 GB items! For a long time it seemed like I was only seeing 2 per box. Of course I first landed on my least favorite possible box reward (cash) :rolleyes: lol, but I opened the dress next! Ahhh, I actually did a happy dance! It's so incredibly detailed. I guess I'll go drop that cash on some more photobooth backgrounds.

gviv8Ji.png

Best of luck to those who will be chasing! I hope everyone has a fun weekend, both in-game and IRL.

Thank you, Kalinda! We really appreciate knowing the event type so early!
    iOS β€’ KK:H player since January 2015 β€’ I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Open 4 boxs and still didn't get the dress but i got two dress and two bags.I did finish the event. Got the salon and chevier in Paris, had plans on getting the hotel too but spent my kstar on the boxs. I also gave my doll a make over for working so hard.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    ooooh rapid recharge is back. Rapid recharge is back. Woo Hoo.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    So far I bought the hair salon in Brooklyn (named Cut It Out for now) and a dress that Maria offered me a Luxe Goal on:

x5l33Bd.png?1

My free box was in a palette with all four items, astonishingly. I didn't open a second box, though, because I've gotten so many palettes recently that were 2 or 3, so I didn't feel confident enough to chase.

tSc05g6.png?1

I do plan on going all the way to the hair, but I have a long way to go yet. I like to wait to give Maria a chance to call me with luxe goals, though, so I usually do most of my spending spree at the end of the event.
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options

*Gen runs to her room crying because she haven't had a rapid recharge for more than a month*
  • Options
    genthea wrote: Β»
    *Gen runs to her room crying because she haven't had a rapid recharge for more than a month*

No Rapid Recharge for me.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts

Koko, is Rapid Recharge back on your IOS or Android? Mine's Android and still no Rapid Recharge for me :3
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Looking ahead...

Woooo! I love professional gigs events! :o Can't wait for those throwback boxes! Thank you, Kalinda! You're the best. <3
    95 away from the hair, but here are my doll's new looks! :o

QX1CdwT.jpg

P.S, I used Imgur this time so hopefully you can see.

Ahhh! One of my favorite hairstyles for real. :rolleyes: Absolutely gorgeous, Dani! I love how it looks on your doll! <3

Yayyy! Reality shows here I go! :rolleyes:
    -
    Everyone is looking absolutely incredible! I'm happy you're all getting what you want and having fun, which is the most important thing! <33

I sooo want to buy one of the Balmains shirts with the belts on but I want to wait and see which deals Maria gives me. She hasn't called me just yet but I'm waiting! ;)
  • Options
    No Rapid Recharge for me.

We'll get through this. *hugs and cries*
  • Options
    genthea wrote: Β»
    We'll get through this. *hugs and cries*

I may need kounseling.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    haftime wrote: Β»
    So far I bought the hair salon in Brooklyn (named Cut It Out for now)

OMG, is that a reference to Full House or am I making that up?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Ok, AppleP got rapid recharge back, but I didn't notice it with the Adroids...Hmmm.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    OMG, is that a reference to Full House or am I making that up?

You know it, Kalinda! The salon is in Brooklyn, so it's okay to go full hipster-90's-reference, I figure ;)
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.Β 
  • Options
    Ahhh! One of my favorite hairstyles for real. :rolleyes: Absolutely gorgeous, Dani! I love how it looks on your doll! <3

You're so sweet, omg! :o

I'm 65 from the hair now, I got like 50 stars from the little videos but I only spent 30 on the long sharp nails.

P.S, I'm thinking about buying a new pose. Anyone have a suggestion?
  • Options
    I got Rapid Charge, but I'm an iOS player.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    You're so sweet, omg! :o

I'm 65 from the hair now, I got like 50 stars from the little videos but I only spent 30 on the long sharp nails.

P.S, I'm thinking about buying a new pose. Anyone have a suggestion?

Omg those sharp nails are just gorgeous. I'm so thinking about getting them too! :rolleyes:
    Hmm, a pose... I love the one where she's like making the peace sign, do you have that one? Haha, these are by far my favorite ones:

tumblr_oujlbht_Yz21qbtwl9o1_1280.jpg

+ the peace sign one, I love them! :o
    Can't wait to see which one you get! <33
    --
    By they way, me too. I got Rapid Charge too and I'm an iOS player. :)
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Ok, AppleP got rapid recharge back, but I didn't notice it with the Adroids...Hmmm.

Just got the mini update and Rapid Recharge is sooo back! :)
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–