Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    Female_rewards.png

I love this dress and I will be getting it but I can't help but think the hip details are a little off as it looks like the doll was rushing out of the bathroom and accidentally tucked her dress into her bodysuit/panties. Hey next April Fools day maybe we get an amazing pair of shoes with toilet paper stuck to the heel.
  • Options
    Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    I feel so relieved when I don't like any of them. I don't have enough Kstars as well:)).
    Good luck to all of you!
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Hey next April Fools day maybe we get an amazing pair of shoes with toilet paper stuck to the heel.

LOL, this is great. I vote this for April Fools' Day and a retro space suit for Halloween.

See you folks in ~12 hours... (I'm sleeping in!) Good luck with your giftboxes!
    iOS β€’ KK:H player since January 2015 β€’ I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Pez wrote: Β»
    LOL, this is great. I vote this for April Fools' Day and a retro space suit for Halloween.

See you folks in ~12 hours... Good luck with your giftboxes!

Oh my God, it's still sooo far away! Hahaha. Can't wait! <3
    Good luck to everyone! :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Love that dress. I'm excited 6 1/2 hours. woo hoo. Yeah, I've been waiting for the VIP. My dolls will be in that dress so fast...........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    I have 6 and a half hours, I'm probably only gonna spend 15 just for the box, because I need to start saving up.
  • Options
    Love that dress. I'm excited 6 1/2 hours. woo hoo. Yeah, I've been waiting for the VIP. My dolls will be in that dress so fast...........

It's so funny because there's still a couple of hours until the event goes up but it's going to take me like two minutes to go into this shopping spree I'm planning. :rolleyes: Haha, oh my. I've been waiting for the VIP, too sooo super super excited!
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    This will be my first time participating in the VIP event. I finally have 500 kstar just by doing the Hulu offer which gave me about 300kstar. I already have a list of what I am going to buy. Super excited =)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Keia wrote: Β»
    This will be my first time participating in the VIP event. I finally have 500 kstar just by doing the Hulu offer which gave me about 300kstar. I already have a list of what I am going to buy. Super excited =)

Yayy! So happy for you! <3 Can't wait to see your doll showing off her new things! :o
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thank you! :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    I love love love all the earnable items, especially the hair, not so much the gift box ones (hair is cute though, hoping to get it) I was going to only buy DJ booth and Vip lounge in the ice club, and maybe some hairstyles (I have a distinct shortage of short hairstyles;)) but now I really want earnable hair and the dress, so maybe more businesses? What would you recommend guys?
    I play on Android
  • Options
    Julia88 wrote: Β»
    I love love love all the earnable items, especially the hair, not so much the gift box ones (hair is cute though, hoping to get it) I was going to only buy DJ booth and Vip lounge in the ice club, and maybe some hairstyles (I have a distinct shortage of short hairstyles;)) but now I really want earnable hair and the dress, so maybe more businesses? What would you recommend guys?

I'm going for clothes and new face features that I've been trying on for the past few days and I love them right now! <33
    I'm also thinking about definitely buying a new business but I'm not sure if it's better to buy the hotel or the salon in Brooklyn? Someone who has both, can you tell me your experiences? :rolleyes:

Less than 3 hours away! :cool:
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Side note, and off topic but I'm really confused. A Facebook friend I have said KKH removed TB boxes? But we just had a TB box?
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    I'm excited to finally buy the hair salon! Obviously I'm going to call it Skylights.

This made me chuckle. The name is perfect! :D
    I am also finally buying the hair salon, but I have no idea what to name it.
  • Options
    Side note, and off topic but I'm really confused. A Facebook friend I have said KKH removed TB boxes? But we just had a TB box?

This sounds off. And very vague. Maybe when the midweek ended sondid the TB sakes and they're confused? I think we'd hear more than one post if the discontinued the, were they r moved, or discontinued? And ifcremoved.....removed how?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    10 minutes to go time.......you dolls ready?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Where is Rapid Recharge? I needed a boost but it's nowhere to be found. Lol
    No biggie tho, just wondering if it's just my game or if it's really gone? :O
    ✨🌹 βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–βœ¨πŸŒΉ βœͺΒ πŸ’Ž πŸ’‹ 🌟 πŸŽ† ✩ πŸ’— β™›Β πŸ’–
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Oh god. It took me about 10 minutes, a caffeine frenzy and I finished the event on my girl game. :o
    At least I can grind, grind, grind now. Hope you're all having fun.!
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Julia88 wrote: Β»
    I'd definitely recommend the businesses, if you're going to spend the KStars anyway to get the hair then by buying the businesses you at least get something back! Do you have Chevier in Paris already? Or So Chic London?

I also have a question: can anyone tell me what the current max level is?
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    GOOOOOD MOOOORNIIIINGG VIETNAAAM
    I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive, even though there were 2 items in my GB, I got the dress in my first shot and I was hoping for the shoes that goes with it, but I can't complain, I got it woohooo!! I bought the pup in Calabasas, I bought a new pose since I don't have much, I bought the salon, Amusement Park and furnished them, now if I buy a hair then I'm all complete for the 300 stars dress. I LLOVE LIFE

IMG_9098.png

I'm setting mine for sure, like I really want to but it's going to be at 4 AM and it's not like I have to start working on gigs/parties/dates early so I don't know if I should wake up at like 7 AM and just start my shopping spree or do it all at 4 AM and then go to sleep again hmm... Hahaha, decisions, decisions.

I'm super excited about it, though! Like I really want to start it!!! <33 What about you? :o

Good plans! Just like you said the other day, we get a k-star for each gig, I love it! I woke up at 12:00, opened my box and now I'll be grinding :cool:
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❀️
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    I recorded my chase after the beautiful beige pumps:

Xhkopih.png

Et0f95f.png

W3DcyOo.jpg

Z1XpHRb.png

I had to open my free box + 10 additional boxes to get the shoes. I'm so glad I got them eventually. I also love the dress, but I'm ok with not getting it. The mission to get the fancy shoes was always my priotity.

I opened another box afterwards because I only missed 40 Kstars to finish the event:

5TOsFV2.png

In total I got 2 gift box items (the ugly hair and my beloved shoes), 200 Kstars (which is amazing and helped me so much to end this event less painfully than I actually planned), 2x energy, and 3x Kash.

69NAbV9.png
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SugarK wrote: Β»
    Speaking of a lot of things to buy .... I just did my wish list and it will cost me 1,450 stars to get everything :eek: :eek: :eek: Guess I have some decisions to make :rolleyes: lol

BAHAHAHAHA GIRL! I did the same and on my phone calculator the number just kept increasing way over 500kstars until I decided to stop.

My plan is Black Friday. I'm leaving all the items that are expensive til then, I'll get the cheaper items for now and future VIP events.
    PM to add
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After seeing the earnable hair on Summer I want it sooo bad for her. Im just not sure its worth the 500Kstars however.

Awwww no!!! But 3 items in the palette not too bad!

nze2XI6.jpg
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    I bought and fully furnished the Papagayo hotel and that gave me the earnable shoes. Got the short hair in my free box, not what I expected but I won't complain either.

Screenshot_2017-08-11-14-02-48.png

That's all. Now I'll go grind for those k-stars back :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    No rapid recharge for any of my games as well. Got the dress in my free gb, got cash and stars in the other 2. I'm trying something different this time I'm going to Pace myself it's two hours after the event started one game is sitting here having spent a whole 20 stars for the earrings, one game is done through the dress and the other somewhere in between the two. usually I'm sitting back completely done on all three devices by this time but I know Maria she's kg she waits until I'm all done with the event and then she temps me with something she knows I want. Well we'll see who the smarty pants is this time Maria. Heh geh heh
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm going to wait until Sunday to see if Maria calls me with anything great and if not I'll buy a business. Trying to decide how far I want to go. Probably not the hair, but I really like the dress.
  • Options
    Good morning! :o

Okay, I wasn't going to wake up early. I had my alarm set at 9 AM but I woke up at 6 AM and just decided that it was the right time to start some shopping spree. I mean, it's never too early for that, am I right? :rolleyes:

First thing I did, I went for the items I've been wanting for these past few days and I'm so happy! <3 Then I decided to open my freebie GB, was a little nervous but the hair looks gorgeous on my doll, I'm actually loving it!

IMG_4568.jpg

Funny thing is that I was between that box and the one with the Kash. Sooo happy I went with this one! :D

I then proceeded to fly myself to Papagayo and I'm happy to announce that I bought and fully restore the hotel and got 2 extra K-Stars for the gigs, yayyy!

I'm now going to fully work on my reality shows to get as many K-Stars I can this weekend. Thank you so much, Glu for the event! <33 That complete earnable outfit is absolutely gorgeous.

Good luck for everyone and can't wait to see what everyone is getting! :) I think I'm now going to wait for Maria to call me for some sweet deals. I really hope she calls me to offer that Balmain shirt I was talking about yesterday. Crossing my fingers!

Ooo, and the SMC is everything I dreamt it was going to be. Absolutely gorgeous! From top to bottom. <3

IMG_4581.jpg
  • Options
    genthea wrote: Β»
    GOOOOOD MOOOORNIIIINGG VIETNAAAM
    I feel like I'm the luckiest person alive, even though there were 2 items in my GB, I got the dress in my first shot and I was hoping for the shoes that goes with it, but I can't complain, I got it woohooo!! I bought the pup in Calabasas, I bought a new pose since I don't have much, I bought the salon, Amusement Park and furnished them, now if I buy a hair then I'm all complete for the 300 stars dress. I LLOVE LIFE

IMG_9098.png

Good plans! Just like you said the other day, we get a k-star for each gig, I love it! I woke up at 12:00, opened my box and now I'll be grinding :cool:

YAYYY! So happy for you! That dress is absolutely gorgeous!! <33
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Judith ahaha them coincidences again! We got the same hair, bought the same hotel... :rolleyes:
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Judith ahaha them coincidences again! We got the same hair, bought the same hotel... :rolleyes:

I was just catching up and read you got the hair and bought the hotel, too! Hahaha, yayy! Isn't the hotel just beautiful? I'm loving it. And the hair is gorgeous! :o

And hey, good minds think alike for sure! :rolleyes: Are you planning on buying anything else this weekend or just going to work on your gigs? This is my plan right now, I'll wait for my energy to go back up and probably get a little bit of sleep but then I'm going to fully work on my reality shows! This is going to be a fun weekend! ;)