Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    FindMeIfYouCABFindMeIfYouCAB Registered Users 56 Posts
    d00EGPj.jpg

Bought the hair salon. I really only wanted this dress and I got it in my first box. Bless glu on this fine day :)
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Judith, thank you so much <33 Your doll looks amazing in every outfit, SMC looks so gorgeous. Oh and congrats on your new hotel! I also looooved your new avatar, freckles look so cute! :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Xhkopih.png

Haha Jax wants to see you in the short hair!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    If you still got kstar to spend definitely buy the salon. Super fun and cute. Plus you get fans from time to time from your customer if you pick the right choice. It is in all win win. I mean you earn kstar, money and fan?! What's not to love?
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I was just catching up and read you got the hair and bought the hotel, too! Hahaha, yayy! Isn't the hotel just beautiful? I'm loving it.
    And hey, good minds think alike for sure! :rolleyes: Are you planning on buying anything else this weekend or just going to work on your gigs? This is my plan right now, I'll wait for my energy to go back up and probably get a little bit of sleep but then I'm going to fully work on my reality shows! This is going to be a fun weekend! ;)

I guess you're right here haha!

I wasn't going to shop this weekend since the earnables aren't my cup of tea, but I've actually been thinking about that SMC. I mean, I only like the dress so I don't know if it's worth it to buy it just because of the dress? :confused: Decisions, decisions...
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Judith, thank you so much <33 Your doll looks amazing in every outfit, SMC looks so gorgeous. Oh and congrats on your new hotel! I also looooved your new avatar, freckles look so cute! :o

Thank you so much, Genevieve! :o As soon as I got them I was like, "alright then! Time for a change! :rolleyes:" Those freckles were one of my favorite things I got today for sure. <33
    I guess you're right here haha!

I wasn't going to shop this weekend since the earnables aren't my cup of tea, but I've actually been thinking about that SMC. I mean, I only like the dress so I don't know if it's worth it to buy it just because of the dress? :confused: Decisions, decisions...

Oh my, decisions decisions indeed. :rolleyes: I personally absolutely loved it from top to bottom and the dress is just gorgeous and it shines just as I thought it was going to shine. It's beautiful, I would definitely think about it because it's a gorgeous outfit. One of my favorites from Kim, for sure! :o
    --
    Oh my, my body wants to get some sleep but my mind (and heart) wants to tap, tap and tap for reality shows! Haha.
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    IMG_4581.jpg

Judith, your doll looks amazing! 😍
  • Options
    Judith, your doll looks amazing! 😍

Aren't you the cutest 😍 Thank you so much! <33 Can't wait to see yours :rolleyes: She's always looking beautiful! :o
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Wow! So many lucky palettes this week. Congrats everyone!
    I really want the dress. I got three gb items in my first palette but the dress. I can't complain though.
    Was so nervous to open the gift boxes this week after seeing only two event items in my first palette last week. Since I didn't waste any KStars in the first palette, I decided to try a bit more for the dress.
    Next palette was two energy boxes and 40 KStars. Then the next one, I got the dress!! (Happy Dance)
    I finished restoring the hotel and bought the hair salon. Adding more on my already long business gig schedule list ...

Now I'm only 80 KStars to the earner hair. I will wait for Maria's deals. Please Maria, call me for something good. :)

IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Aren't you the cutest  Thank you so much! <33 Can't wait to see yours :rolleyes: She's always looking beautiful! :o

Awe, thank you! :o
  • Options
    I really want the dress. I got three gb items in my first palette but the dress. I can't complain though.
    Was so nervous to open the gift boxes this week after seeing only two event items in my first palette last week. Since I didn't waste any KStars in the first palette, I decided to try a bit more for the dress.
    Next palette was two energy boxes and 40 KStars. Then the next one, I got the dress!! (Happy Dance)
    I finished restoring the hotel and bought the hair salon. Adding more on my already long business gig schedule list ...

Now I'm only 80 KStars to the earner hair. I will wait for Maria's deals. Please Maria, call me for something good. :)

Ahh, what an amazing palette and amazing choices, so happy for you! congrats :o
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Hm, well I call this very very very lucky and I'm honestly sooo happy, because my palette wasn't the best. I bought two boxes after this but they were a bust. I'm not complaining though, my good luck came to an end when I got the dress, lol.

IMG_2933.png

And this is how my doll is rocking her dress! :o

IMG_2934.jpg
  • Options
    Hm, well I call this very very very lucky and I'm honestly sooo happy, because my palette wasn't the best. I bought two boxes after this but they were a bust. I'm not complaining though, my good luck came to an end when I got the dress, lol.

IMG_2933.png

And this is how my doll is rocking her dress! :o

IMG_2934.jpg

Yayyy for the dress! She looks absolutely stunning! 😍 Congratulations! :o<3
  • Options
    Yayyy for the dress! She looks absolutely stunning!  Congratulations! :o<3

I swear, I need a new hair. I was gonna buy one but decided to buy another box so I'm hoping, I get 30 more stars by this afternoon. But thank you, Judith!
  • Options
    I swear, I need a new hair. I was gonna buy one but decided to buy another box so I'm hoping, I get 30 more stars by this afternoon. But thank you, Judith!

That hairstyle is actually gorgeous! But for sure you'll get those 30 K-Stars! :o As soon as my energy fills up I'm doing the same, gotta gain them back! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Congratulations Dani, it looks wonderful on your doll! :)

I thought I'd be focusing on my usual gigs for the weekend but I cannot let those k-stars go. My tv show Gennie in a Bottle reached 600k viewers from all the grinding! I'm planning on completing my 150 tv shows chain, I'm currently at 88%.
    Btw, names of the other tv shows are hilarious adaptations of real ones. I love it. Agents of WINDSHIELD? I'm deaded.

I have a question for those who have the amusement park, when do we recieve the rewards? I'm so happy to spend my money on businesses tbh. It's so fun to interact with in-game characters.

edit: did you see the glitch on the new dresses? Crotch part (I hope that's how it's called) looks a bit off, it doesn't work in sync with your legs when you pose.
  • Options

IMG_8814.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

Ooo, such an amazing palette! Congrats! :o
    And I hope Maria calls you soon with amazing deals. <3
  • Options
    That hairstyle is actually gorgeous! But for sure you'll get those 30 K-Stars! :o As soon as my energy fills up I'm doing the same, gotta gain them back! :rolleyes:

It and the long pony tail were the 1st two hairs, I bought when I first started playing again and I clearly love that one because I wear that hair all the time, lol
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    Congratulations Dani, it looks wonderful on your doll! :)

I thought I'd be focusing on my usual gigs for the weekend but I cannot let those k-stars go. My tv show Gennie in a Bottle reached 600k viewers from all the grinding! I'm planning on completing my 150 tv shows chain, I'm currently at 88%.
    Btw, names of the other tv shows are hilarious adaptations of real ones. I love it. Agents of WINDSHIELD? I'm deaded.

I have a question for those who have the amusement park, when do we recieve the rewards? I'm so happy to spend my money on businesses tbh. It's so fun to interact with in-game characters.

edit: did you see the glitch on the new dresses? Crotch part (I hope that's how it's called) looks a bit off, it doesn't work in sync with your legs when you pose.

It works kind of like the payouts from So Chic, it's always exactly one week from when you collected the reward last. So if you buy it now Friday at 2pm, you'll get the reward next Friday at 2pm. And if you check in the game the next Friday at 3pm and collect the reward then you'll get the reward in the following week on Friday at 3pm...
    I really like it because you have a full week to do the gig and it doesn't matter when you do it (as long as you do it before the week has passed).
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Thanks Genevieve & Judith! :)

The amusement park is one of my favorite businesses.
    You get the rewards the same time every week as long as you open your game the same time to receive the payout phone call. So, you can do the 3 hr gig within a week whenever you want. Not like all other businesses, you have to wait for a week after you complete the gigs required. I hope all other businesses can be like the way the amusement park works. It's so much easier to manage our businesses. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Lii wrote: »
    It works kind of like the payouts from So Chic, it's always exactly one week from when you collected the reward last. So if you buy it now Friday at 2pm, you'll get the reward next Friday at 2pm. And if you check in the game the next Friday at 3pm and collect the reward then you'll get the reward in the following week on Friday at 3pm...
    I really like it because you have a full week to do the gig and it doesn't matter when you do it (as long as you do it before the week has passed).

Oh wow! It's actually sooo smart, thank you for the hint. :o:o
    Thanks Genevieve & Judith! :)

The amusement park is one of my favorite businesses.
    You get the rewards the same time every week as long as you open your game the same time to receive the payout phone call. So, you can do the 3 hr gig within a week whenever you want. Not like all other businesses, you have to wait for a week after you complete the gigs required. I hope all other businesses can be like the way the amusement park works. It's so much easier to manage our businesses. :)

I really like it, wow, I bought the park without knowing that haha. Thank you <3
  • Options

IMG_2933.png

That was really a great pick! Wow!
    I feel sorry for newer players. Those white gift box items used to be in the daily gift boxes. You wouldn't be paying 40 KStars to get a daily gift box item. I'm so glad I got all my white gb items in the daily gb before Glu changed this. On a second thought, there's not that much difference. The players who got all white gb items get Ka$h & energy boxes as fillers anyway. #Replace4K$with25Kstars
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Just in case anyone is looking for patterns :D

G4VHGS.jpg
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    I bought the salon in Brooklyn and the hotel so am up to date on my businesses now! Finished with a pet spending splurge and got a few new houses to the collection too! The one weekend I don't have anything planned and can tap away is the weekend I finish the event the first day!

Waiting on the event task timer to countdown now!
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Looking ahead...

There will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) starting on Monday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Bought a lot of stuff today!! Two hairstyles, make-up features, red nailpolish, the two missing Korkov dresses and a skirt. Spent 505 K-stars, so I got all the weekend items, woohoo!! Will post pics of how I styled it all in the Fashion thread.
    Oh got energy in my free box... such a shame, because ALL the item were in there...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Looking ahead...

There will be a 5-Star Throwback Event (Professional) starting on Monday!

Wow, so good! Will be plenty of time to catch up on usual gigs. Thank you Kalinda <3
  • Options
    95 away from the hair, but here are my doll's new looks! :o

Full_Size_Render_13.jpgFull_Size_Render_14.jpgFull_Size_Render_15.jpg
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Is it only me but I'm not seeing some of the images you guys are posting using postimage.
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I furnished my homes in Seoul and Brooklyn and bought some new clothes!

I'll post my new casual look in the Fashion thread.

I was super lucky with my first box and won the dress :)

VIP_event_-_Aug_11_-_Kendall_earnable_dress.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.