Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Kylie turns 20 today!

Kylie-Kim-Dont-Work-out.jpg

And happy birthday to her! I love that picture. <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I have to be honest, I don't recall hair and nail color prices cut on Black Friday. I need to buy hair color for 160 Stars, multiply that by 3...aaaargh. And it is the exact color I asked for. Sigh. Glam costs Dolls. Glam costs. Oh and of course I want the lavender. I have so much to buy. And that gb dress is calling my name. lol.

Oh and each doll gets a Korkov. but here's my problem. I have to have the same items in all three wardrobes. I'll get an idea for a look, start putting it together, and then I can't find the exact hair I need, because it's in another doll's closet. That drives me crazy. lol.

And I need that poodle. And the beauty salon.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Oh hm, well if the hair colors weren't discounted then I may have just bought them that weekend anyway, because I was already tearing through the rest of the closet on a mad shopping spree. :p I remember buying them around that time of year, at least. Maybe it was on some other late Nov/early Dec VIP event.

Any other specific clothing items you folks are picking up this weekend? I noticed several of you have already mentioned the Korkov pop-up shop's outfits. I'll be excited to see your dolls modeling them. :D There's a 50 K-star pair of black shorts with fishnets I've been meaning to buy.

Edit: Hey, I just got a mini-update!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Ooo, mini update. I love that we get double rewards for 5 days. I'm so happy about that!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    It looks simply like thick curls to me. I think it would have to look a lot stringier and sp****r to look like what you said, unless you're picturing someone with hair as thick as a jungle... Seeing it in a different color than that dark blue-black will probably help. I know a few men IRL with that hairstyle and find it pretty attractive. I don't much care for that narrow strip of fade on the side, though.EDIT: Hahaha, that word filter. Sp@rser, then.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm dying here! I'v read so many crazy things in this forum, but never crossed to my mind I'd read a detailed description of how it is pubic hair! That was EPIC, thanks for the remind Pez, here things are all about waxing!

I'm eyeing that light pink hair color for so long, but yeah saving for Black Friday. I think you confused the dates, cause those colors were released right after last Black Friday along with the 6.0 version. Probably you bought them at full price,but it's possible to buy hair colors with discount at BF.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    You know you're gonna open that hair in your first GB now, right Vats? :p Since that's the way luck seems to work for some of us when point out an item we dislike, lol. Fingers crossed we all open something we like, though! And thank you for pointing out the correct hair color release date to me, I had totally forgotten when the 6.0 update was and what came with it!
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    500kstar for a hair is a lot. But it is like getting two item for a price of one. For example if you buy a hair for 30kstar you don't get just the hair but the shoe too. For me I don't really like the dress just the hair and shoe but it feel kinda of nice to own a limited edition item that most people not going to get. I am spending majority of my kstar on business which mean I still be getting something in return. If I have left over I might treat myself to something nice and then try to furnish my business. But 500kstar isn't that bad. Hopefully that made sense.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I look at VIP as my shopping spree for all the items I've been waiting for, plus I get 3 items for free :cool: LOVE VIP WEEKENDS!! :D
  • Options
    Pez wrote: »
    Oh hm, well if the hair colors weren't discounted then I may have just bought them that weekend anyway, because I was already tearing through the rest of the closet on a mad shopping spree. :p I remember buying them around that time of year, at least. Maybe it was on some other late Nov/early Dec VIP event.

Any other specific clothing items you folks are picking up this weekend? I noticed several of you have already mentioned the Korkov pop-up shop's outfits. I'll be excited to see your dolls modeling them. :D There's a 50 K-star pair of black shorts with fishnets I've been meaning to buy.

Edit: Hey, I just got a mini-update!

Ooo, got the mini-update too! Exciting!!
    And I'm actually thinking about getting one of the Balmains shirts with the belts on? The blue one with a tiger drives me crazy, I would love to add it to my wardrobe! <3
  • Options
    I love those tops Judith. Your doll will look great.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I love those tops Judith. Your doll will look great.

Aww, thank you, Koko! Those tops are just amazing.
    I'd love to share the look as soon as I get it with all of you. <33 What about you, Koko? Anything else besides the Korkov outfits you're looking at? Any hairstyles?

Ooo, I read you want the poodle from Brooklyn, am I right? That one is the absolutely cutest!
  • Options
    Furniture. I love decorating my homes. A few robots, couple of hair salons, and poodles, and clothes... and pearl jewelry and balmain, and.............yeah, I have a lot of things to buy. heh.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Speaking of a lot of things to buy .... I just did my wish list and it will cost me 1,450 stars to get everything :eek: :eek: :eek: Guess I have some decisions to make :rolleyes: lol
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    YESS!! I'm going all in this VIP event. I love the earnable stuff and I LOVE the gift box shoes. The dress is cute aswell. They're not safe. I'm gonna hunt them down and I accept no excuses.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    Life is treating us well. I'm at peace. I leveled up, went up to B++, offers are giving me life. I feel like I'm on a could made of marshmallow. Less than 12 hours & I can't stop thinking about those dresses. They'll be in my dreams.
    Genevieve, you probably should have waited to do offers because now they're doubled. So you would have had 80 instead of 40.

Don't worry about it, it's not an easy task to complete, it's not finished yet ;)
    carleigh wrote: »
    It's always good to start the day seeing Rami! Mr. Robot is my favorite show, lol. I'm so excited! I haven't loved a VIP outfit in a long time but it looks like I'll be spending all of my K Stars!

Ahh Rami! I love seeing a fellow Mr. Robot fan! Our Glu team knows what's up, midweek was inspired by Jared Leto, so big kudos to the creative team.
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Oooh! You're making me want it so much more now! Hahaha, thank you! <33
    I'm definitely getting it. I wasn't like too into it when I first got the chance of buying it because of all the furnishing you have to do, but a friend just told me that you don't really need to spend that much of K Stars and Kash to fully restore it so I'm super excited!

If I'm not mistaken it was like 80 k-stars, 80k cash? I forgot about it because you don't have to pay it all at once. I hope you'll enjoy it <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    If I'm not mistaken it was like 80 k-stars, 80k cash? I forgot about it because you don't have to pay it all at once. I hope you'll enjoy it <3

I just unlocked the hotel, I didn't buy it, but you pay 85 stars and $50k in kash to renovate it. Then you get 3 stars and $2k kash every week from it.
    Don't worry about it, it's not an easy task to complete, it's not finished yet ;)

I've completed like 2 offers for 20 something stars but I didn't get them :rolleyes: so I reported it.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    decisions decisions. I'm not overly in love with the earnable dress, but I did want to buy the salon and/or the theme park. i do love the gb dress, but last time I chased, I spent more than I wanted so nope, not again.

and bummer, my rapid recharge vanished :(
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Furniture. I love decorating my homes. A few robots, couple of hair salons, and poodles, and clothes... and pearl jewelry and balmain, and.............yeah, I have a lot of things to buy. heh.

Oh my! Hahaha yay! Tomorrow is going to be such a fun day. Shopping spree for sure! :rolleyes: I hope everyone has so much fun! <33
    Life is treating us well. I'm at peace. I leveled up, went up to B++, offers are giving me life. I feel like I'm on a could made of marshmallow. Less than 12 hours & I can't stop thinking about those dresses. They'll be in my dreams.

Ahh Rami! I love seeing a fellow Mr. Robot fan! Our Glu team knows what's up, midweek was inspired by Jared Leto, so big kudos to the creative team.

I just unlocked the hotel, I didn't buy it, but you pay 85 stars and $50k in kash to renovate it. Then you get 3 stars and $2k kash every week from it..

Thank you both so much! <333 I'm so excited to get it! I was going to wait for the Sky restaurant because I really want that one, too hmm... Thoughts? ;)
    I've completed like 2 offers for 20 something stars but I didn't get them :rolleyes: so I reported it.

This happened to me, too. One I didn't complete it and deleted it by accident, but it was like 2 K-Stars, but the other one had a reward of almost 8 which are always good! I'm going to report it just in case and see what they tell me. <33
  • Options

That just happened to me ugh. There were 2 tasks for one app. One rewards 2 k-stars, the other 10. I did both tasks but only recieved 2 k-stars. Like, how can you give one but can't detect the other? I reported it & sent screenshots. Maybe I was impatient, it has been only 10 minutes :D but hey, a girl needs her stars.
    Btw, it looks like I'll recieve 40 k-stars because I started when it was 40, but I'm not sad at all because I couldn't complete it if I started today. It's a really hard game, I can't wait to delete it :D
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    This happened to me, too. One I didn't complete it and deleted it by accident, but it was like 2 K-Stars, but the other one had a reward of almost 8 which are always good! I'm going to report it just in case and see what they tell me. <33

I did one the other day for 8 and reported it but forgot to send proof and during the SYS, they sent it to me, lmao. So that helped. I wish stars were like K&K gems, you get like 3.3k gems from one offer and you only get a couple hundred on the KKH ones. But I need to start saving up my stars. I have 69 right now, lmao. I'd have 119, if they'd reward me :rolleyes:
  • Options
    That just happened to me ugh. There were 2 tasks for one app. One rewards 2 k-stars, the other 10. I did both tasks but only recieved 2 k-stars. Like, how can you give one but can't detect the other? I reported it & sent screenshots. Maybe I was impatient, it has been only 10 minutes :D but hey, a girl needs her stars.
    Btw, it looks like I'll recieve 40 k-stars because I started when it was 40, but I'm not sad at all because I couldn't complete it if I started today. It's a really hard game, I can't wait to delete it :D

When I was a player of K&K, every time I did an offer. I'd have to report it no matter what and where both apps use Fyber. It still messes up :rolleyes:

I could only report one offer because the other one says it could take up to 11 hours to be reward and it's only been like 5 and I completed in like 2 hours

P.S, am I the only person that types out the number one but doesn't the rest of the numbers? I don't understand why I do this. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    When I was a player of K&K, every time I did an offer. I'd have to report it no matter what and where both apps use Fyber. It still messes up :rolleyes:

I could only report 1 offer because the other one says it could take up to 11 hours to be reward and it's only been like 5 and I completed in like 2 hours

Do they give the rewards after you send a complaint? Or are they problematic? Maybe I should've waited until tomorrow. There are so many games that gives like +15 k-stars but I'm so tired. I'll go watch videos, they're always trustworthy :D
  • Options
    Do they give the rewards after you sent a complaint? Or are they problematic? Maybe I should've waited until tomorrow. There are so many games that gives like +15 k-stars but I'm so tired. I'll go watch videos, they're always trustworthy :D

God no, it takes Fyber 3 days to reply after you send them screenshots. Like when you send the report, they reply fast as heck. But it took Fyper 10 days to reply to me so I had to go to Glu and finally got my reward.
  • Options
    God no, it takes Fyber 3 days to reply after you send them screenshots. Like when you send the report, they reply fast as heck. But it took Fyper 10 days to reply to me so I had to go to Glu and finally got my reward.

Oh no!! If something happens to my 40 k-stars I'll be mad. But they send an automatic mail though, I don't even think they read them.
  • Options

Oh my God, really? Aww, I just sent them the screenshots as proof, I hope they reply fast. Hmm... :( Not very happy right now, hahaha. Oh well, I'm going to keep tapping the videos offer to watch them as soon as they're available for me again. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Oh no!! If something happens to my 40 k-stars I'll be mad. But they send an automatic mail though, I don't even think they read them.

I hope nothing happens to them. :(
    Oh my God, really? Aww, I just sent them the screenshots as proof, I hope they reply fast. Hmm... :( Not very happy right now, hahaha. Oh well, I'm going to keep tapping the videos offer to watch them as soon as I get them available again. :rolleyes:

I've watched all the videos in offers and now I'm out of videos on the "videos offer" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I hope nothing happens to them. :(
    Thank you <33

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow? Alarm clocks are set?
  • Options
    I've watched all the videos in offers and now I'm out of videos on the "videos offer" :rolleyes:

Me too! I'm waiting for them to be available again. :rolleyes:
    Thank you <33

How are you guys feeling about tomorrow? Alarm clocks are set?

I'm setting mine for sure, like I really want to but it's going to be at 4 AM and it's not like I have to start working on gigs/parties/dates early so I don't know if I should wake up at like 7 AM and just start my shopping spree or do it all at 4 AM and then go to sleep again hmm... Hahaha, decisions, decisions.

I'm super excited about it, though! Like I really want to start it!!! <33 What about you? :o
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    I like the earnable items quite a bit and the gift box items are pretty cute too! However, since Glu has tweaked the gift box odds, I'm not going to chase anything. I never buy k stars or spend money on the game when the pallets we're offered only contain 2/4 items ... and then it's a 2 out of 8 chance to pick an item. If my math is right, that's only a 25% chance of getting an item.

But I do love the earnable dress quite a bit. (I love Kenny, and she looked so stunning at the Met.) And I'm excited to finally buy the hair salon! Obviously I'm going to call it Skylights.