Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I'm going to suit up and wait for the spoilers. THe lawn guys just left, the sun is shining and I'm off to work on my glow. But I can't go till the Spoilers are out. Oh Puhlease, Great Glu Goddess of the Glorius GSpoilers. Put us out of our misery and let the rejoicing begin. Show us how terribly wrong we got it, or right on the money.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Ok, I have it...will everyone who is politely waiting for spoilers, Please Stand Up.
    IMG_2331.gif

Ooh, can we do the wave while we're at it? ;)

KfCGvOC.gif
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    Selly kkhSelly kkh Registered Users 58 Posts
    Can't waiiit for the spoilers *dying inside*
    ✨SELLY KKH✨
  • Options
    PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    That´s my Brazillian way to beg for the spoilers.

Spoilers please
    Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please Spoilers please

anigif_enhanced-15768-1402671686-8.gif
  • Options
    Awesome Paty. I love it. Is this your team? If so I chant for them and the spoilers as well.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Haha love all you guys' gifs! Maybe some desserts will lure Kalinda here.

giphy.gif

I wanted to do food, but I once sent a steak picture to someone and turns out, she doesn't eat beef. We no longer talk lol. Oops.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thanks, you gave me an idea, for desert........
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Awesome Paty. I love it. Is this your team? If so I chant for them and the spoilers as well.

Oh yeah! But actually this is not for an specific team, but the official Brazillian football team. Let´s all chant together!
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    haha the suspense is REAL!

If it's going to be a VIP, hope Maria keeps calling me with offers as she did the whole week! She was offering hair styles, facial traits and other good stuff every 5 minutes or so. Think she's needy this week lol.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    You were right about the outfit posted on social media yesterday - you can earn it this weekend!

And I can't wait to get that Shop My Closet outfit. That's what my hair looks like when I get a professional blow dry.

Let us know which items pique your interest, as well as what you're buying.

Shop_My_Closet.png

Female_rewards.png

Female_gift_box.png

Male_rewards.png

Male_gift_box.png
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    I just run to my computer to give you the news: All rewards are doubled, check your offers, woohooooo!

edit: Oh my goddd thank you so muuch Kalinda <3333
    I love the GB dress, so beautiful I'm cryingggg
    Also I'm thankful that earnable dress is 3rd, I'll be able to buy it! Thank Glu!!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    haha the suspense is REAL!

If it's going to be a VIP, hope Maria keeps calling me with offers as she did the whole week! She was offering hair styles, facial traits and other good stuff every 5 minutes or so. Think she's needy this week lol.

Guess she relaxed way too much last weekend.
    PM to add
  • Options
    You know what this feels like?

Thank you soooooo much Kalinda. I absolutely love everything. And I'm buying sooooooo much. Must. Go back. to Droooooooooooool.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    FlissFliss Registered Users 34 Posts
    YAY! Thanks so much Kalinda, I can't wait to get the hair salon in Brooklyn and the hotel! Both dresses and hairstyles are gorgeous! :o
    iPad Pro iOS player
    A+++ // 1.1b fans // level 53
  • Options
    The SMC hair is EVERYTHING! Love it! I´ve been waiting for this hair for a long time!

The outfits are inspired by Kendall & Kylie @ MET Gala.

kendall-jenner-fashion-met-gala-2017-lead.jpg

Untitled.png
  • Options
    genthea wrote: »
    I just run to my computer to give you the news: All rewards are doubled, check your offers, woohooooo!

edit: Oh my goddd thank you so muuch Kalinda <3333
    I love the GB dress, so beautiful I'm cryingggg
    Also I'm thankful that earnable dress is 3rd, I'll be able to buy it! Thank Glu!!

Yay for you!

Not sure if it's the Asian in me but I personally can't understand the dress. I want the hair though so I'll get the dress anyway, and the GB dress! I'm also definitely buying the SMC!
    PM to add
  • Options
    Thank you so much for sharing the inspirations, Paty! They look gorgeous. Change of plans: I'll be spending all of my k-stars on gift box.
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Yay for you!

Not sure if it's the Asian in me but I personally can't understand the dress. I want the hair though so I'll get the dress anyway, and the GB dress! I'm also definitely buying the SMC!

I don't know but everything about this game gets me excited lol. Happy shopping <3
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    Thanks for the spoilers Kalinda! Funny you say that about your hair, my hair is looking exactly like that, just a bit longer, since I had a haircut last week. I miss my hair, need some new hair extensions!

Ok VIP here we go or in this case we aren't going anywhere beyond those glasses.:p
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    How many kstar do I need to spend to get the hair. Right now I am trying my hardest to rack up some kstar. Planning to buy all the business if I can this way I be ready next time lol
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    You need to spend 500 stars Keia!
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Guess she relaxed way too much last weekend.

True tea!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Keia wrote: »
    How many kstar do I need to spend to get the hair. Right now I am trying my hardest to rack up some kstar. Planning to buy all the business if I can this way I be ready next time lol

I think it goes like 15 - 50 - 300 - 500 so it's 500.
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    OMG so excited for both the dresses I'm not a fan of either hair so I wont be going the whole way with this event!
  • Options
    Oh sweet, the earnable dress is the 300 K-star item! I was waffling on spending the whole 500 for it. But I'm definitely willing to spend 300. And I'll get my rare pair of silver heels on the way! :D

The GB dress is gorgeous too! I like the men's GB hair as well. Thank you Glu, you've been knocking it out of the park lately!

Thank you Paty for posting the inspirations for the outfits. They're absolute stunners.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    I'm so torn. The dress isn't for me, the shoes are okay but also not exciting at all and same goes for the hair. The hair is definitely not worth 500 KStars for me, especially sincerity don't care about the dress.... but I have so much I want to buy! Ugh.
    Love the gift box items, but I'm not chasing.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options
    Boy´s inspirations are Rami Malek and Nick "So Delicious" Jonas!

Met-Ball-Best-Dressed-Rami-Malek.jpg

met-gala-2017-best-dressed-Nick-Jonas-.jpg
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    thank you for the spoilers, Kalinda!

whelp, looks like i'm spending 500 k stars this weekend because I love the earnable hair. I have stuff i want to buy but i was kind of hoping i would want to stop at the 3rd item so i woudn't spend quite so much-- oh well! i know for sure i want the hair salon and the new short wavy hair from this update, but i'm not sure what else i'll get. I'll probably be opening gift boxes because that dress is very pretty! i definitely hope to see what everyone else is buying because that tends to inspire me! so glad the dolls are unfrozen so i can see my friends' new looks tomorrow but i'll also be coming to the forum, so please post modelling pics of your new stuff!

thanks again, paty, for the inspo pics! the glu team used a lot of met gala looks as inspiration this update, and it seems fitting to have kendall and kylie's looks for the vip at the end!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    So I was right about the SMC offer. Yay me :rolleyes:

Don't think I'll spend much this weekend though, not really into the prizes this time.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    Thanks for showing us the inspirations Paty! You rock!

The first guy looks like a psycho! Totally would cross the street if I saw him coming in my direction lol.
    Pez wrote: »
    I like the men's GB hair as well.

Really?! Pubic hair was the first thought that came to my mind!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    So I was right about the SMC offer. Yay me :rolleyes:

Don't think I'll spend much this weekend though, not really into the prizes this time.

same here! Don't get me wrong the items are cute but I'm a long hair lover, so 500 for a short hairstyle is a little much if I'd hardly ever use it. I think I'm just gonna go for the gift box and hope for the best! The sheer black floral dress is so pretty!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Really?! Pubic hair was the first thought that came to my mind!

It looks simply like thick curls to me. I think it would have to look a lot stringier and sp****r to look like what you said, unless you're picturing someone with hair as thick as a jungle... Seeing it in a different color than that dark blue-black will probably help. I know a few men IRL with that hairstyle and find it pretty attractive. I don't much care for that narrow strip of fade on the side, though.

EDIT: Hahaha, that word filter. Sp@rser, then.