Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

12345679Next

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Oh doll. Everyone of us who likes luxury, in real life or game, MUST have the bubbling Bath in Seoul. No more debate Doll. You NEED that tub. Did I say it's bubbles as in animated?
    4jebD.gif
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Aww thank you so much! :o I'm glad you're thinking ahead just like me. <33 I'm definitely making myself a list for the next VIP event! Haha the yes or yes things I'm getting are the amusement park and one of the pastel's gorgeous hair colors. The mint one has been on my mind for the last couple of days! Also thinking on the Dubai house (with Kash) but buying the lion cub, too. I absolutely love my fur babies! They're the cutest! :D

I'm also excited to see the new things on the next update but I think I will try to hold myself as much as possible haha and add some of those new items to my -wait until the VIP event, please- list! :rolleyes:

Oooh, I totally forgot about that, we have an upcoming update! That hair color is so cool, I love it. I want that maroon-ish color, #addedtomylist. Our lists are growing bigger and I love it.
    Oh doll. Everyone of us who likes luxury, in real life or game, MUST have the bubbling Bath in Seoul. No more debate Doll. You NEED that tub. Did I say it's bubbles as in animated?
    4jebD.gif

Aaah, I can buy the Seoul house right now! Bubbles are tempting, but, but, yeah, I just bought another dress. I can't stop myself!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    All done I love Summers new looks, the new dresses are just stunning. I bought the salon in Brooklyn which Im loving I fully furnished it too, I also bought the house in Seoul which I need to decorate. All in time. Living for the next VIP this weekend was relaxing and so much fun too.

36tAAmD.jpg
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    4jebD.gif

Omg, I want it so much now! Bubbles are so tempting to me. :rolleyes: And after this shopping spree I had this weekend, I'm going to need some relaxing time! :o
    genthea wrote: »
    Oooh, I totally forgot about that, we have an upcoming update! That hair color is so cool, I love it. I want that maroon-ish color, #addedtomylist. Our lists are growing bigger and I love it.

Ooo, that's gorgeous, too! Our lists are going to be so ready for the next VIP event! Hahaha, I absolutely love it, too. :rolleyes:
    All done I love Summers new looks, the new dresses are just stunning. I bought the salon in Brooklyn which Im loving I fully furnished it too, I also bought the house in Seoul which I need to decorate. All in time. Living for the next VIP this weekend was relaxing and so much fun too.

36tAAmD.jpg

She looks absolutely stunning! <3
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Since I remember people discussing this -- I had Rapid Recharge available for a few hours on Friday, but not since. And Maria only called me twice over the course of this event, both times with furniture offers. No thanks Maria, can't you pick something on my wishlist instead? :p

I spent 305 K-stars total so I could earn the silver dress. In addition to some closet items, I bought Chevier Toronto and the Brooklyn hair salon, which I named 'Mirror Mirror'. I was very happy to find out it's possible to fully furnish the hair salon just with cash upgrades!

This has been the most exciting VIP event in a long time for me -- and a total whirlwind of trying on all my new closet items.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Maria stopped calling so I made some quick spending at the end of the event (as usual), leading to some frantic choices, but oh well! all the stuff's good, so i'm not worried about it.

thanks for the responses on my vip storyline question. i chose the "right" answer and yes, got 500. it is frustrating that i spent all the extra energy on the 6 hour gigs and i just got kash. i think on vip weekends, the event bonus should be k stars, even if it's just like, 3 or something. if i'd been grinding instead of doing the storyline, i would have gotten a lot more k stars than that anyway! i'm just out of storylines so i like to do the event ones. plus i feel bad for the writers if i just skip it-- like, it's disrespectful or something.

anyway, i'll post some pics of my new stuff in the weekend fashion thread. oh man, just realized we may get an update this week. whoot!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook.