đŸ—łïžSYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

This outfit is giving me BeyoncĂ© vibes, Im sad i didnt get the hair but i feel like the bag makes up for it â€đŸ‹
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited March 2019
    This was by far the most challenging and frustrating SYS event, nothing was working for me, I was scoring mostly low and mid 40s, with occasional high 30s and like 3 or 4 50s. So getting the #1 prizes is insane, especially since I really don't like this hair lol 

I mean... Yeah, definitely not my cup of tea. The hairline is way too harsh, but maybe I should check it out with darker hair colours? 

On the other hand, the yellow dress and absolutely stunning! And that citrus clutch as well 💛

• melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    SO! 😒 I had a situation with my trendsetter group. This girl decided to go on a bidding war with me. And I would have let her have it, because I don’t feel like spending so much money on tickets. But she got to me. I am amazed with her stupidity. She is obviously a new player and all throughout the event she had basis, BASIC, cash and daily gift bix items only looks. Why are you spending so much money on a hair? You should be investing your money for k-stars... I don’t understand... I can’t imagine the amount of tickets she bought to level with me, since I followed her votes and she gets like 39 votes per look... 😒 WOW. Well I was like NOPE, I am not losing to you. I managed to beat her with only four tickets. I hope she learned her lesson. @judithkkh The amount of wine I consumed, GIRL. 

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Best and worst scores for this SYS:

I’m never buying tickets, even if cheating accounts eventually take over the event. Hope I can keep enjoying it for a long time to come! This was a fun rollercoaster of emotions  :D
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I got #1 in both my games! Both of my trendsetters groups were really chill I got lucky
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I love the dress 💛 the hairline doesn't look quite right on my doll but I'm glad I ended up first. And yay for the 3 amazing new clutches from this week! I'm happy for some new pieces in my collection.

Congrats to everyone who won/got their favourite items!

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’m not usually a fan of yellow but this dress is just so gorgeous 💕 I won the hair as well but I agree with others, the hairline is kind of harsh so I probably won’t use it!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @melissakkh babe i didn't have wine so i decided to just not look at my game for the last half an hour because there was another girl getting close to me so we'll see how it went right now
    you look gorgggeous as usual
    edited March 2019

OKURRRRR
    i also ask myself why spending so much on tickets when you could be buying packs of stars @melissakkh
    when you're a new player buuut people can spend their money however they want to
    i'm just happy to get that dress and clutch, they're adorable and the hair is pretty
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @judithkkh omg I wish I had that photo booth background 😍 you look so gorge
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    having a Kylie moment with this hairrrrrr 😍
    ok I don’t actually own this hair color but just imagine

I agree the hairline is a little odd. But I still like it!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Perfect recreation, attitude and all 💙
  • AriaAria Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Unexpectedly got first place đŸ„łÂ 

I wont be using the hair much but I love the dress so much. It really gives me beauty and the beast vibes đŸŒč 

• SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Oh everyone looks great with the hair I also earned but didn't get cuz a hacker stole it from me. 

For everyone confused by why people are buying so many tickets, the answer is they aren't buying them. There is a hack being spread around for free tickets. Glu knows and is just allowing us to try to bid against them or lose out to cheaters. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2019
    ok I don’t actually own this hair color but just imagine

I agree the hairline is a little odd. But I still like it!
    Yas love this sm :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmâ˜ș

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@rikk and @Carol Davida thanks so much!! It’s the main reason I wanted the hair tbh I’ve loved this look since Kylie posted it! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I made it! Barely.. whew! I did have to buy tickets to win, but #1 was a ticket buyer from the beginning, so I don't feel bad for beating another ticket buyer. I love the dress, clutch, and hair 😁
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    My original game (on left) actually lucked out with first in trendsetters because of no ticket buyers! Lucked out this time. There was a close runner up too that I thought might knock her out. Love the clutch sooooo much! The hair reminds me of Dorit's this season from RHBH.

My new game (on right) unfortunately didn't make it to the end of the SYS... she was 11 points short!!! So disappointing. I should have gotten the flower hair sooner, maybe that would have did it. I'm still advocating for lowering the points more... it's just too hard with the random voter factor for an average doll to complete. If you work hard all week you should make it to the end. Anyway, she ended up 2nd in trendsetters to a ticket buyer with more basic outfits than she had. Grrrr... the dress & clutch were most wanted anyway, but bummed she didn't get to the SYS dress... its pretty!

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited March 2019
    HollySisk said:
    Well I thought Dixie won the whole outfit....

Shame you can't submit that look!

I was first for most of my SYS. I was worried someone would buy tickets and overtake me even though I'd told myself numerous times that the hair wasn't what I really wanted. With today being the last day, I ignored the time for my last 2 looks since the timer wouldn't matter and submitted them with about 1:30 left. I figured I'd do those looks and close the game til what I was watching was over. I didn't want to go back, see I was losing by like 10 and get into a bidding war with 10 minutes left. This game has given me mental problems, but my doll looks good!

Also, I admit I was incredibly lucky and it's one of the reasons i don't like T$. It's more so a luck of the draw to be in a group who doesn't overbuy/hack than staying on theme.

Finally, most of the people in my group didn't finish the main event and I feel bad about that. The points were lowered, but so was the time. Even I didn't get the last prize til my 3rd to last look. It can be tough esp with themes that aren't easy to stay on esp with so many dolls who have unique looks that don't always work with a SYS event. There are SO many things I'd love to try in a SYS event but I can't cause I need those points to finish and being safe gets boring

Oh! and before I forget, like everyone is begging PUT THINGS BACK IN ORDER! I can't find anything! I totally forgot I earned shoes this weekend!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @mikaylachimo omg you’re making me want to buy that hair color! 😍
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    I think the best way to fight cheaters would be not having any sys untill they figure out how to get rid of them and release a new update. It will be fair for everyone, glu don't want people with unlimited tickets or stars everywhere and we don't want to buy tickets against a cheater so we can just wait for a fair sys when they figure out how to fix this.
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

It was hard, but I made itđŸ™ŒđŸŒđŸ˜đŸ˜
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited March 2019
    @mikaylachimo omg you’re making me want to buy that hair color! 😍
    hear me out
    what if...........we get it đŸ€Ș
    someone has to take one for the team with me
    edit wait i think i do have it
    edit 2 it's the mint one sigh
    edited March 2019
    @judithkkh @VampireBarbie now you’re making me want it even more than I already did!!!

I don’t have it either I’m just a fake and put it on in the wardrobe for the side by side 😭

judithkkh sakd:
    oh thank god you almost had me 

judithkkh said:
    omg
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @HollySisk well said, completely agree!! 🙌
    @judithkkh @VampireBarbie now you’re making me want it even more than I already did!!!

I don’t have it either I’m just a fake and put it on in the wardrobe for the side by side 😭

judithkkh sakd:
    oh thank god you almost had me 

judithkkh said:
    omg
    hahahaha
    okay let's make a next VIP pact right here right now
    we're all getting it đŸ€Ș