Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

Comments

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    I hope you'll be able manage time to keep up with us. :o
    Will try my best bro :">
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Wait you see me?! I dont see you! H..how? Are you stealth mode or something? Now don't hide yourself! :D
    Lol I'm the one who have to say dat, I dun even try playing hide and seek with your Jax (good thing I can see him as clearly as day muahahah)

LuzVarias wrote: »
    And maybe people would like some bubble tea to wash everything down?

image.jpg1_zpsiang5lc6.jpg
    ^ one of the biggest temptations ruining my diet plan.....no regrets!!
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Oh that's you huh! It is, I mean that is some awesome dance move, do you have a name for it?

It's my version of raising the roof, with a solo hand. :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Omg the mochi <3 the bubble tea <3 everything, yumz. It's 6am, no I din't wake up early I just haven't slept.

Btw, I'm rather shocked bubble tea was mentioned I thought it wasn't a popular thing overseas.

Please flood this thread with more foodz

92WxQ8Ul.jpg
    IyTHL7Ll.jpg

Ok now I can sleepz, maybe not...

Idk how popular it is, but either way me and bubble tea are best friends for life!

I love the food you posted, it looks so pretty, and tatsy, and yummy, and just all around wonderful! I am now off to get a few more snacks, since it seems like a big weekend. Since its a party weekend we will really need food, to feed all the hungry guests!
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh gosh Naimonster that photo of yours is so JPnese authentically yummy <333

Here you go, some of my fav JPnese foodies I usually have for lunch: Omurice and small Katsudon
    t0thzl.jpg
    2pzz9lx.jpg

And this creepy brat sneakily took photo in some JPnese sushibar, too happy for sushi, too creepy to handle:
    20mkhw.jpg
  • Options
    "Let the eat!"
    Here is more food! (Good thing it is almost dinnertime for me:p)

japanese-street-food-1_zpswhabuwl9.jpg
    Japanese%20Street%20Food_zpstx7jqok4.jpg
    Japanese_Food__zpsff3oby4r.jpg

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    Oh gosh Naimonster that photo of yours is so JPnese authentically yummy <333

Here you go, some of my fav JPnese foodies I usually have for lunch: Omurice and small Katsudon
    t0thzl.jpg
    2pzz9lx.jpg

And this creepy brat sneakily took photo in some JPnese sushibar, too happy for sushi, too creepy to handle:
    20mkhw.jpg

Food looks good! Is the one on top like a fried egg wrap? Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know that one yet..

• Options
    Food looks good! Is the one on top like a fried egg wrap? Sorry for my ignorance, I don't know that one yet..
    Yes Noona :D, that's called Omurice, with fried rice wrapped inside a layer of fried egg, sauced-up with some slices of pork (ok now I'm hungry again)
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Jesus is a lot of food!

I've dined, but I'm hungry again, I can't eat if I want to stay skinny!

And please tell me Moony you use photoshop in your photos, or at least indicates the cream that you use to keep your skin so young !!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Oh that sounda so gooood!
    I have to remember to make it later:o

Edit: Vats you are right it does look so young, omo! So cool:o
    Hehe I try to work out in order to keep this in check -(emphasis on the try part:p)

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Jesus is a lot of food!

I've dined, but I'm hungry again, I can't eat if I want to stay skinny!

And please tell me Moony you use photoshop in your photos, or at least indicates the cream that you use to keep your skin so young !!!
    Lol Vats, it must be my cam lens and lightning there were terrible that I looked pale as freak, dat pic was a year ago, with my emo gurly hair, my ex broke up with me cuz he said being with me made him look like pedo old man lol.
    But I can understand why, I do look impossible for 27 years old.
  • Options
    Lol Vats, it must be my cam lens and lightning there were terrible that I looked pale as freak, dat pic was a year ago, with my emo gurly hair, my ex broke up with me cuz he said being with me made him look like pedo old man lol.

God we have the same age, I will work out to compensate !!! See you guys later!!!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    God we have the same age, I will work out to compensate !!! See you guys later!!!
    Wait whut? XD
    Kay~See you later Vats :D
  • Options
    Here is another song to dance our little butts off to!
    Lets work of some of the Calories gained from this food (and more that will be coming)

(This was inspired by Vats and his desire to stay skink while enjoying the food, so enjoy everyone! This is the Japanese version

Here is the Korean Version that comes equipped with English Subs!

Enjoy everyone!

• Options

I now aspire to be able to look as young as you do Moony! (Must work hard>.<)

See you Vats!

• Options
    I now aspire to be able to look as young as you do Moony! (Must work hard>.<)

See you Vats!
    Don't overwork or starve yourself okay? You're lovely just the way you are ^^
  • Options
    missymolokomissymoloko Registered Users 62 Posts
    Since this is a party event - anyone who's bought the tokyo house knows if it's better for partying than Calabasas?
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    Since this is a party event - anyone who's bought the tokyo house knows if it's better for partying than Calabasas?

In the tokyo's suite hotel you can only invite 2 guests.
  • Options
    EselleteaEselletea Registered Users 700 Posts
    Welcome back Moony!

I'm so excited about the weekend event, partiesssss. Maybe I can hit #1? Hmmm only 76M fans to go.
    Currently playing 2 iOS games, PM to add!
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    And now for something completely different! I'm testing our little demographic here. Does anybody recognize this?

image.jpg1_zpsam85wunw.jpg
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    That is one of the funniest movies ever. He works all day and he sleeps all night!
  • Options
    Excellent, Eselle! That's a huge relief. Here's your prize. The handbag to put it in will be along shortly.

image.jpg1_zpswf4vkmx9.jpg

Why am I off on this tangent? Because Koko's titled this thread "And Now for Something Competely Different" which was a Monty Python film. I just wondered who caught her reference... My dad would watch Monty Python stuff with me when I was little, and I think it seriously warped me. But it was really fun to laugh with him, even if I couldn't understand everything back then!

Edit: I'd managed to add one of their funniest sketches to this post, so yay me, being able to add videos finally <I'm gonna be even more obnoxious now>. I deleted it lest I offend anybody. Those guys were seriously ridiculous! The first picture was from "The Lumberjack Song", by the way. To bring my rambling even slightly back on-topic for this forum, let me tell you that this is actually Kim K's favorite Monty Python sketch, too. True story.

• Options
    Thank you Noona for the song, with these posts I end up knowing more interesting artists.

I didn't catch the reference Luz!

Just to inform you guys, free dating in Tokyo.

And there is a new achievement "fierce" did you notice? It rises when using the fashion icon button!

I'll go rest event starts at 6 am here, good luck to all of you and I hope you conquer what you're aiming!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Don't overwork or starve yourself okay? You're lovely just the way you are ^^

Thanks Moony! Now I have that song stuck in my head:)

• Options
    Your welcome Vats glad to know you liked them!

Luz I didn't even notice that..that is interesting thanks for pointing it out. I have heard of Monty python but have never really seen his stuff, now I want to check it out:p

• Options
    Hey Vats! Good luck to you with the event, too! So glad this one is parties!

• Options
    That's interesting, Luz! I would have never guessed KK liked Monty Python! My ex was a fan of Monty Python so I had to sit through all of the movies, reluctantly at first, but I ended up enjoying them. :p
  • Options
    Hi Noona! I'm always a little curious about the cross-section of people who play this game. I really like getting the influences of the younger players, too.

• Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    That's interesting, Luz! I would have never guessed KK liked Monty Python! My ex was a fan of Monty Python so I had to sit through all of the movies, reluctantly at first, but I ended up enjoying them. :p

And you'd actually be right, Eselle-- I'm just teasing as usual. I really doubt KK spends much time with Monty Python! Kanye probably likes it more. <no, not him either!>

• Options
    Excuse me for a possibly stupid question, but um Luz, what do you mean by cross-zest ion?

I like hearing what others like too, it's always cool to learn more about other things.:p
    And yay I am young!:p

• Options
    Well, Noona, I meant that I'm sloppy and don't check my typing for typos before I hit "post quick reply". I have the attention span of a gnat.

The post now reads "cross-section", instead. How boring, right?

I wish I actually had something interesting to tell you about a cross-zest ion, though!