Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Ooohhhhh it's ok Luz, I thought you knew some cool word that I didn't know.
    On a side note I wonder of cross-zest ion is a real word, and if it is what does it mean? Or maybe we could make it up into our own word?hhhmmm
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Yes super empty. Did you see the signal we turned on for you? Kinda like the Bat Signal, but the Moony Signal.

Today is wonderful, I got my car, Moony is back, the weekend is a party event! Oh ok, Moony, why are we dating? Well.......My phone game Z, was getting very annoyed with her husband. He put on a yellow shirt 2 weeks ago, and wouldn't change. (now, there is not a speck of yellow in my home, I live in a purple friendly world, and yellow has no room there). So, then he called and I was busy, and the next thing you know, he said let's split up, I looked, he was still in yellow (Every one of my homes there in his bright yellow shirt) so I said "see ya" Especially because I was just about to be at a party with Cassio, and when the other game had the party, Cassio left her alone because "Doesn't someone else need your attention?" So, I figured if I went dateless, Cassio would have to tumble for me. Alas, the game tried to hook me up with some NPC, and I thought, Ok, who would I date and marry if I couldnt' have Cassio. Moony! And, so we started dating, then I had 6 hours to take you on a night on the town, and dumb puter called up and said pay up or lose him. So, believe me, I was happy to pay. So, um,yeah, we're dating now. I'll send you a pic.

anyway, that's what you missed. Welcome back.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Check it out, Noona! It's not already a term yet. When I googled it, I got back our conversation as the first hit!

Makes me laugh.

image.jpg1_zpsoe57ztgu.jpg

Now all we have to do is come up with our own definition for it.
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    LuzVarias wrote: »
    Excellent, Eselle! That's a huge relief. Here's your prize. The handbag to put it in will be along shortly.

image.jpg1_zpswf4vkmx9.jpg

Why am I off on this tangent? Because Koko's titled this thread "And Now for Something Competely Different" which was a Monty Python film. I just wondered who caught her reference... My dad would watch Monty Python stuff with me when I was little, and I think it seriously warped me. But it was really fun to laugh with him, even if I couldn't understand everything back then!

Edit: I'd managed to add one of their funniest sketches to this post, so yay me, being able to add videos finally <I'm gonna be even more obnoxious now>. I deleted it lest I offend anybody. Those guys were seriously ridiculous! The first picture was from "The Lumberjack Song", by the way. To bring my rambling even slightly back on-topic for this forum, let me tell you that this is actually Kim K's favorite Monty Python sketch, too. True story.

Oh, I'm a lumberhack and I'm ok. I work all night and I sleep all day. I dress in ladies panties, and dance around in bars. (ok, so I didn't look it up, I just typed from memory. And my memory stinks. lol) I love monty python. Have you heard about the Piranha brothers. Really funny bit. What, the curtains? I also love Fawlty towers, A fish called Wanda, just about anythingelse John Cleese is in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Check it out, Noona! It's not already a term yet. When I googled it, I got back our conversation back as the first hit!

Makes me laugh.

image.jpg1_zpsoe57ztgu.jpg

Now all we have to do is come up with our own definition for it.
    Oh my goodness this is so awesome!! Hhhmm what should cross-zest ion be called?? Should it be a code word? Hmm

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    And now for something completely different! I'm testing our little demographic here. Does anybody recognize this?

image.jpg1_zpsam85wunw.jpg

The blonde is also one of the sisters in the convent that has a tower light of the Holy Grail. They take in the weary travelers searching for the grail, and then they have their way with them. I love The Grail. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Is the blonde that naughty Zoot? I think so. You're the naughty Zoot of this forum, Koko.

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Charli wrote: »
    It's my version of raising the roof, with a solo hand. :p

Nice! I like it, and I'll remember the dance move :D
    Idk how popular it is, but either way me and bubble tea are best friends for life!

I love the food you posted, it looks so pretty, and tatsy, and yummy, and just all around wonderful! I am now off to get a few more snacks, since it seems like a big weekend. Since its a party weekend we will really need food, to feed all the hungry guests!

Bubble tea is best friends with me, not you! Just kidding! :P Oh hey whats food if there's no one to serve? Can we bring in some waiters/ waitresses, you know Japan is famous for their maid cafes (there's male version too!)
    Lol Vats, it must be my cam lens and lightning there were terrible that I looked pale as freak, dat pic was a year ago, with my emo gurly hair, my ex broke up with me cuz he said being with me made him look like pedo old man lol.
    But I can understand why, I do look impossible for 27 years old.

No way! You look soooo much younger! Tell me your secret like now!
    PM to add
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Everyone! Stop all gigs. I repeat. Stop all gigs. Because party's about to start.

You do not want to end up like me getting tricked by Simon to do an 8 hour gig lol. Simon Simon Simon...
    PM to add
  • Options
    I am completely confused. Yesterday the timer appeared, wasn't it supposed to start 4a.m. Eastern? I got up, and it says an extra hour? arrrrgh This throws me all off.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Yes super empty. Did you see the signal we turned on for you? Kinda like the Bat Signal, but the Moony Signal.

Today is wonderful, I got my car, Moony is back, the weekend is a party event! Oh ok, Moony, why are we dating? Well.......My phone game Z, was getting very annoyed with her husband. He put on a yellow shirt 2 weeks ago, and wouldn't change. (now, there is not a speck of yellow in my home, I live in a purple friendly world, and yellow has no room there). So, then he called and I was busy, and the next thing you know, he said let's split up, I looked, he was still in yellow (Every one of my homes there in his bright yellow shirt) so I said "see ya" Especially because I was just about to be at a party with Cassio, and when the other game had the party, Cassio left her alone because "Doesn't someone else need your attention?" So, I figured if I went dateless, Cassio would have to tumble for me. Alas, the game tried to hook me up with some NPC, and I thought, Ok, who would I date and marry if I couldnt' have Cassio. Moony! And, so we started dating, then I had 6 hours to take you on a night on the town, and dumb puter called up and said pay up or lose him. So, believe me, I was happy to pay. So, um,yeah, we're dating now. I'll send you a pic.

anyway, that's what you missed. Welcome back.
    Oh my..XD so that's why, I see, I actually was curious cuz I totally had no idea whether my lil self in game bothered you or not. This is like, a big compliment to me, thanks dear. Is it the only one appeared in my game,Koko? I added all your accs but only her- Kat Kokonut appears. And since when we're officially dating in game now then I don't have to worry about the gifting issue anymore lol. Reminds me that I still save you a gift for next VIP event :cool:
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »

Bubble tea is best friends with me, not you! Just kidding! :P Oh hey whats food if there's no one to serve? Can we bring in some waiters/ waitresses, you know Japan is famous for their maid cafes (there's male version too!)

Erh,,, the secret is I have no secret lol XD
    I think it's my mixed race Asian ADN lol. I don't use anything on my face/skin. I have cosmetic allergy.
  • Options
    Everyone! Stop all gigs. I repeat. Stop all gigs. Because party's about to start.

You do not want to end up like me getting tricked by Simon to do an 8 hour gig lol. Simon Simon Simon...
    Lol Naimonster, I still owed Maria her Tokyo feature gig with Misty and a boring typical gig from Simon.
  • Options
    Eselletea wrote: »
    Welcome back Moony!

I'm so excited about the weekend event, partiesssss. Maybe I can hit #1? Hmmm only 76M fans to go.
    Thanks Eselletea dearie ^^
    Who doesn't right, the type of event we're all rooted for. I think after this new updates Glu raised the fanbase too (awesum), my old finished gigs from yesterday bumped my rank up 406 M fan now lol<3
  • Options
    soooooooo close to the event. I really think it was awesome for them to tell us it was a party thing yesterday. That's new. We usually all clustered around here, waiting to see what it was. 7 minutes. So glad you're back Moony, When I knock off the first round of parties, I'm going back to bed for a bit. lol. Tahd girl, Then I have to get up and drive my car. 6 minufes :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Oohh sure bring in the servers!
    And Moony you must have some of the best Genes ever!
    Now I am almost ready to party can't wait!!

• Options
    SukiSuki Registered Users 111 Posts
    Screenshot_2015-04-24-21-10-48_zps5iuwqsro.png

Got the bag! And they've increased the amount of energy! Now to get them to increase the cash amount....
  • Options
    sleeplesswithseattlesleeplesswithseattle Registered Users 5 Posts
    2ngbj2c.png
    Off to a good start! Been saving for the Calabasas house and finally got it just for this event :) How cute are all the rewards!? Can't wait to get on my hubby's phone and see what the male options are!
  • Options
    ok, what I did was tap out all but one person at a party, when I got up with 1 hour 15 mins. 3 hour party, so I was all recharged and waiting. it hit 5, and I completed my first party on each device, and then immediately did a 2nd party, scrounging for a little more energy. So, it's 15 minutes in, and I've got my gift boxes on all 3 devices, 2 games got the short brown dress and the third got the bag. Soooooo, I don't see any special marks on them, I'm thinking maybe.......just maybe ok 2 maybes. lol. One - I'm thinking perhaps we don't need extra bonus stars from these gifts, because even though they're the special pictured items, there aren't any Ks, or Hearts (valentines day) Shamrocks, Easter Eggs. So, maybe we don't need/get extra bonus payout. Which means they listened. Make it fair across the board.

and number 2 - there were NO Bad gifts in any boxes in all 3 tables of 8 gifts. So, 2 games got the dress, one got the special bag, It's off to a wonderful start. Now, off for more sleep so I don't crash the car later. lol. See you in 2 hours?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Suki wrote: »
    Screenshot_2015-04-24-21-10-48_zps5iuwqsro.png

Got the bag! And they've increased the amount of energy! Now to get them to increase the cash amount....

Sweet!! I love more energy!!

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    K-Stars, not bad. I'll save them for the VIP Event ;)

HbkTxsI.png

Also got a call from Kim, crying for help. Honestly it's boring now.
    She's always asking for help now a days, actually giving us orders. And the only options are I'd love to, You got it, blah! Can we just say her no, for once? :p
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    ok, what I did was tap out all but one person at a party, when I got up with 1 hour 15 mins. 3 hour party, so I was all recharged and waiting. it hit 5, and I completed my first party on each device, and then immediately did a 2nd party, scrounging for a little more energy. So, it's 15 minutes in, and I've got my gift boxes on all 3 devices, 2 games got the short brown dress and the third got the bag. Soooooo, I don't see any special marks on them, I'm thinking maybe.......just maybe ok 2 maybes. lol. One - I'm thinking perhaps we don't need extra bonus stars from these gifts, because even though they're the special pictured items, there aren't any Ks, or Hearts (valentines day) Shamrocks, Easter Eggs. So, maybe we don't need/get extra bonus payout. Which means they listened. Make it fair across the board.

and number 2 - there were NO Bad gifts in any boxes in all 3 tables of 8 gifts. So, 2 games got the dress, one got the special bag, It's off to a wonderful start. Now, off for more sleep so I don't crash the car later. lol. See you in 2 hours?

OMG!! Koko that is brilliant! I wish I could have thought of that, oh I guess I will save that for next time.:)

• Options
    Vats wrote: »
    And there is a new achievement "fierce" did you notice? It rises when using the fashion icon button!

Yes, I saw that. Are there more for Money maker and Love Guru?

• Options

I'm glad you're off to a good start Koko! I did something similar. I started a 3 hour party 2.5 hours before the event started. Pretty much finished it but didn't finish the small talk with any of my guest (i.e I only used four energy per guest instead of five). When the event started I went back and finished small talking with everyone (one energy but you get one energy back). This meant it got event stars for small talking and hosting a 5 star party without using any energy! Then I could throw another party since I had full energy :)
    (I hope that makes sense haha)
  • Options
    Oh, and I did get bonus stars from the gift box item
  • Options
    And this creepy brat sneakily took photo in some JPnese sushibar, too happy for sushi, too creepy to handle:
    20mkhw.jpg

I would've never guessed that you're 27. You look younger than me :D

My brother is 6 years older than me, but it looks like we're of the same age. And at times people think I'm the elder one. :p

Okay back to partying, will come for more food and music. :D

• Options
    One of my gift boxes.

image.jpg1_zpsundzujuo.jpg

The one for my other game.

905c2418-ca6a-4287-b589-a589ae60de8f_zps08qtfgyo.jpg

Just awesome! Kstars and a handbag! I'm a bag fiend, and this one is small enough not to hide any part of my doll!

So happy! My luck was better than it's been for months! There was a higher percentage of desirable prizes in the set of boxes, too. Thanks Glu!

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts
    I love these earrings! Glu absolutely listens and reads these weekends event threads. I remember mentioning last weekend about losing 10 energy bolts when opening gift boxes that cost 40 Stars and only receiving 40 bolts vs. buying them from the star shop for 40 stars and receiving 50 bolts.

I'm positive I'm not the only or the 1st person to mention this tho.

Thank you Glu 😘

Here's my earned gift box. Im still on the fence about spending more K Stars.

IMG_20150424_055256_zpsxfhkbaj5.jpg

Dolls here's our weekend inspiration

IMG_20150424_054840_zpswbzmboj4.jpg

In the words of Bill & Ted lets "Party on Dudes" I'm so lame smh 😩
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player
  • Options
    I personally enjoy your brand of lameness. Keep bringin' it!

<They do listen. What a happy thing to realize again. And that was a great suggestion you made, too! Every little bit helps in a event, even 10 energy...>

• Options
    DMV_DollDMV_Doll Registered Users 1,470 Posts

The one for my other game.

905c2418-ca6a-4287-b589-a589ae60de8f_zps08qtfgyo.jpg

So happy! My luck was better than it's been for months! There was a higher percentage of desirable prizes in the set of boxes, too. Thanks Glu!

I think I've seen those pants and boots somewhere before...lol

25CFF8C900000578-0-image-m-58_1424417116148_zpsk1q0nrby.jpg
    I don't make the rules... I just follow them most of the time 😉

Andriod player