Options

Weekend Event 4/24/2015 *And now for something completely different.

Comments

• Options
    NoonaluvfoodNoonaluvfood Registered Users 1,252 Posts
    Idk this just doesn't seem right to me..it seems like this is the first time, since they add these quests to go with the weekend/holiday events, that didn't give out bonuses..idk but something seems fishy..>.>

hhhmmm

Ok, idk if I should post some dinner, here since I have seem to already stuffed you guys up quite nicely. But if you want me to go whip some up, then I will be happy to, just say:)

Anyways back to parties in between this weird gig..
    Sometimes you just have to roll with it.:cool:
    Feel free to PM :)

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    Idk this just doesn't seem right to me..it seems like this is the first time, since they add these quests to go with the weekend/holiday events, that didn't give out bonuses..idk but something seems fishy..>.>

hhhmmm

Anyways back to parties in between this weird gig..

I am hoping there is a crazy exciting prize at the end of these gigs. I know I am being incredibly optimistic, yet it probably won't happen. Or maybe they just want to distract us from partying and getting the prizes?? Who knows?

I am off to bed! If anyone else does the next part in the gig storyline (fundraiser at Lif for Sarah's magazine), please tell what happens!

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Don't do it Koko, you don't get extra points and spends a lot believe a lot of energy and has a b*tch that is intimidating you !!!!

Well, I'll do her gig AFTER i put on my new dress. Thank goodness it was not a complete by: thing. Then we'd have no choice. Sorry you had to take one for the team to find out. I just assumed, because every other time it was parties, and Kim had us doing things we got party credit. Maybe it was an oversight. But you can still do it. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am hoping there is a crazy exciting prize at the end of these gigs. I know I am being incredibly optimistic, yet it probably won't happen. Or maybe they just want to distract us from partying and getting the prizes?? Who knows?

I am off to bed! If anyone else does the next part in the gig storyline (fundraiser at Lif for Sarah's magazine), please tell what happens!

Yay to optimism!
    I hope there is a reward for completing it..i guess we can keep dreaming:D

GC: Hey guys can't add any friends, I have to work out an issue I am having with accepting friend requests on GC. Thanks anyways!
  • Options
    AlkoholiksAlkoholiks Registered Users 545 Posts
    i hope the photo shoot gigs are shorter then the video ones U__U geez louise
    no i don't have any chill
  • Options
    The video one, feels like it is taking forever to complete...and we can't invite anyone to help us..-_-

• Options
    emilyxremilyxr Registered Users 8 Posts
    hey guys just was reading this and as I completed the kim gigs quests thought I would let you know what happened

so I completed the lif event and there was no reward and then I got a call from simon saying he didn't know why goody was trying to book me and then he gives me an option between staying with goody or going with the company you did the first shoot with. I chose to stay with goody had another 8 hour shoot (no party reward) and after that was over I get a call from willow saying thanks that I passed up an opportunity of a lifetime because I didn't go with the second option :( I haven't received any calls since so I'm guessing that's the end of the kims gigs so idk it might be better to pick the second option but idk
  • Options
    emilyxr wrote: »
    hey guys just was reading this and as I completed the kim gigs quests thought I would let you know what happened

so I completed the lif event and there was no reward and then I got a call from simon saying he didn't know why goody was trying to book me and then he gives me an option between staying with goody or going with the company you did the first shoot with. I chose to stay with goody had another 8 hour shoot (no party reward) and after that was over I get a call from willow saying thanks that I passed up an opportunity of a lifetime because I didn't go with the second option :( I haven't received any calls since so I'm guessing that's the end of the kims gigs so idk it might be better to pick the second option but idk

I was wondering if Willow would be involved! With The lady being nasty and then wanting you to help, it seemed like something Willow would do.

~Melissa~

• Options
    Good Morning everyone! I hope you all are having a good start.
    If not, then come on in and join the party, we will have you smiling in no time:D

Also I just got the bracelet!! yay! Yea ik I am slow, I am still trying to get the timing with all of this down pat, so..steady as she goes!

Anyways where is everyone else at? Have you made any progress with the event?

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    Yes! I made progress while working on Plan B, that's endless partying. :p
    Over 300 points now, got the loafers last night. And I've abandoned the magazine gig for now. Once I'm done with the event, I'll continue it.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I'm in my low - mid 300s on all 3 games. so, with 34 Stars per Calabasas party (includes the 2 from each guest) I should be dressed by tonight. You know what I wish, I wish I could 'buy' each one of my friends one of the bonus items to make their events go faster. I put the hair on, but tbh, it's not me. too perfectly coiffed. Oh, if Moony and I get married It will be a nice style. (Moony sorry to hoodwink you into this relationship, but this is the poor game who involuntarily married her sister, then got divorced, found a guy in Vegas for a quicky ceremony because EVERYONE had to be married for Valentines day. So, when the computer tried to match her with some NPC out of the blue, she reached for her favorite person and it was you.)

KKH_Screenshot_1429969068913_zpsbxgwkbt3.jpg

I thought we'd take the yacht out for a spin today Moony, good idea? That's one thing I love about Moony, always well dressed.

And, speaking of guys dressing well, It is so awesome to have S. around all the time. He's been showing up to Apple P's parties in her 2nd fave color.....teal. It is the most purple friendly color in the world. She likes to stand next to him, dressed in purple. ;) I'll show you when she gets up, energizing right now of course. Next party.....she's in the weekend dress. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hey, guess who just popped into Chateau Nuit? BreezeyBoii! He disappeared suddenly from here, maybe he's back? And playing again. Anyway, he looks good. Happy Saturday.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I am 27 event points away from the dress. I have to run errands for the next few hours and attend a family party afterward, so I should get the dress tonight. Hope everyone has a great day!

~Melissa~

• Options
    Awesine news, That dress is awesome. Lookie what I got.
    KKH_Screenshot_1429973663608_zpshusfh1aw.jpg
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    **** i chose goody as well
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    My GC is stuck so no-ones outfits are changing :( but I'm glad people are doing well in the event. I agree with koko the hair is a bit too neat, but I'm still happy they had a new style to win I hope they'll do that again maybe we can win the brushed back hair from the promo picture :)
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Kim and I decided to go to Tokyo this weekend, there we bleach our hair to look like Super Saiyans for a cosplay convention!

nkV4T0q.jpg?1

I loved the items of this weekend event, the pants came from the gift box and combined perfectly with the rest of the look. Thanks Glu!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    xXLucyXx wrote: »
    My GC is stuck so no-ones outfits are changing :( but I'm glad people are doing well in the event.

same here! i thought there was something wrong with my Jedi game. i think game center is having issues tho. i noticed you and Koko haven't changed and Jedi is not appearing correctly in Sam's game.
  • Options
    xXLucyXxxXLucyXx Registered Users 1,077 Posts
    Alkoholiks wrote: »
    same here! i thought there was something wrong with my Jedi game. i think game center is having issues tho. i noticed you and Koko haven't changed and Jedi is not appearing correctly in Sam's game.
    Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one, hope it gets fixed soon!
    GC: { Lucyxx }
  • Options
    Minne623Minne623 Registered Users 335 Posts
    I got the dress early this morning, yay!! Since those Kim gigs where not giving stars I decided to just finish off my partying before getting into any gigs! I did one yesterday and I learned! Plus I had to finish before my hubby got back in town... It really annoys him when I'm on KKH. Anyone else's significant other not amused?? Lol

Good luck to everyone!!

IMG_8732_zpsa453384f.jpg
    GC Minne622
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Seems like everyone's enjoying the weekend!

I'm a little less than 100 points away, about 3 more 3h parties should get me the final reward :D

But for now, bed and me <3
    PM to add
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    I'm so sad. I've not joined because I've not upgraded yet. It's all good though because I'm finally getting to do all these tasks that Simon has been sending me to. I'm upping in levels & watching my rank go higher so I'm actually okay with it. but still though, I'm trying so hard not to be jealous of y'all lol.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    LuzVariasLuzVarias Registered Users 2,707 Posts
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Plus I had to finish before my hubby got back in town... It really annoys him when I'm on KKH. Anyone else's significant other not amused??

My husband definitely gives me the hairy eyeball about too much screen time in general, and doesn't understand my KKH thing at all! But then, he's crazy-addicted to reading people's posts on imgur, so he can't really talk.

Our baby prefers to curl up and take her naps in my bed with me, so I make a lot of noise about going off to sleep with her. Then I really play KKH with her snuggled against my side. That's what we're doing right this minute. It's heaven. Happily she's a big napper, sometimes twice per weekend day! Love that kid...
    Luz GC: LuzVarias
    Stellan GC: lgordon19

• Options
    moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
    Awesine news, That dress is awesome. Lookie what I got.
    KKH_Screenshot_1429973663608_zpshusfh1aw.jpg
    There's no need to sorry or anything cuz I don't even mind a bit, Koko, you're one of my besties here after all :D If my guy and your pretty get married in game, let's give the snarky couple some good buttkicking haha. Thanks for your compliment too, you're not half bad at all, look at your new dress, it's like a perfect match with what I'm still wearing lol, I just love that Koi fish print on your new dress, so JPnese-ish<3333 And you're still wearing my gifted earrings, I'm happy whenever I see it. :o

I've been focusing too much on partying and totally forgot about doing new gigs lol, I have no idea what's wrong or what's going on with the new gigs....pls excuse me guys XDD
  • Options
    Glad to hear that everyone is doing so well. I may just may have the dress by tomorrow night...but i am not sure do to all of the traveling that I am about to do..

Oh well keep going guys, glad to see eeryones sucess rate! As they say in kdrama's "Fighting!!"

• Options
    Minne623 wrote: »
    Anyone else's significant other not amused?? Lol

Yes! I actually hide the phone if I think he is coming. Hahaha! I don't spend real $$ on the game (yet), so he doesn't know how much of an obsession it is. ;)

~Melissa~

• Options
    There's no need to sorry or anything cuz I don't even mind a bit, Koko, you're one of my besties here after all :D If my guy and your pretty get married in game, let's give the snarky couple some good buttkicking haha. Thanks for your compliment too, you're not half bad at all, look at your new dress, it's like a perfect match with what I'm still wearing lol, I just love that Koi fish print on your new dress, so JPnese-ish<3333 And you're still wearing my gifted earrings, I'm happy whenever I see it. :o

I've been focusing too much on partying and totally forgot about doing new gigs lol, I have no idea what's wrong or what's going on with the new gigs....pls excuse me guys XDD

Oh, I do love them. They are her lucky earrings. :) Thank you so much for them. We do look good there.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Has anyone done the kim gig instead of the goody magazine cover shoot?

~Melissa~

• Options
    Yes! I actually hide the phone if I think he is coming. Hahaha! I don't spend real $$ on the game (yet), so he doesn't know how much of an obsession it is. ;)

The only part I hide is when I 'can't sleep' and get up in the middle of the night. lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    The only part I hide is when I 'can't sleep' and get up in the middle of the night. lol

Good idea!

~Melissa~