Options

Weekday Event 8/7/17 - Show Your Style ~ Shoe Sensation!

14567810Next

Comments

• Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    genthea wrote: »
    Of course. I've never done much of grinding before so I don't know if it's achievable lol, have you ever done 200 gigs at one weekend? I'll try my best though. I just realized even though my free videos aren't restored, I'm back at being able to do offers. Maybe I can get to 500 after all! :)

Hmm I don't know if 200 gigs but I'm about to be like so close to 70 reality shows since the midweek event started :rolleyes: Haha oh my it might sound like a lot but I seriously love the chances Glu gives us to gain not only money and xp but free K-Stars! <3 I know you can totally do it! Those offers are usually so good! <3
    I wish we'd have a double offer on the star offers :rolleyes: That's when I get the most stars

Ooh yes! This is absolutely the best, too! The double offers on the K-Stars are always a good way of gaining them. <3
    I'm also so excited to see a sale on their K-Stars shop, hope they bring those deals again very soon! <3
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in, but reading your comment I was a little confused. I still there something we need 500 K stars for this weekend? ��

(I hope I'm understanding your question correctly.) You don't need 500 K-stars to participate in a VIP event, but the final earnable item requires that at least 500 K-stars be spent within the timeframe of the event to obtain it.

A giftbox is earned at 15 K-stars spent, the first earnable item at 50, the second at 300, and the third at 500. These are totals -- for example, if you spend 50 K-stars altogether, you earn both the giftbox and the first earnable item.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts
    AListJacey wrote: »
    Sorry to butt in, but reading your comment I was a little confused. I still there something we need 500 K stars for this weekend? ��

Last VIP event I only liked the earrings so I only spent 50 k-stars for 2nd box. In the comments I saw that last box was worth 500 k-stars, people were complaining that earnable dress wasn't worth 500 k-stars. I don't know of course, this is aaaaall part of assuming.
    (edit: oh, Pez explained it a lot better than I did, so I hope it helps :D, sorry for confusion.)
    judithkkh wrote: »
    Hmm I don't know if 200 gigs but I'm about to be like so close to 70 reality shows since the midweek event started :rolleyes: Haha oh my it might sound like a lot but I seriously love the chances Glu gives us to gain not only money and xp but free K-Stars! <3 I know you can totally do it! Those offers are usually so good! <3

Oh wow, congrats! I did 30-40 or so, and 150 chain achievement gave me some rewards as well! I'm playing the stupidest game and I have to be level 10 to get 40 stars lol but it's worth it. Totally worth it. Thank you for your support <33
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    (I hope I'm understanding your question correctly.) You don't need 500 K-stars to participate in a VIP event, but the final earnable item requires that at least 500 K-stars be spent within the timeframe of the event to obtain it.

A giftbox is earned at 15 K-stars spent, the first earnable item at 50, the second at 300, and the third at 500. These are totals -- for example, if you spend 50 K-stars altogether, you earn both the giftbox and the first earnable item.

Ah ok! That explains it, thank you!
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Well, it's been a while since insang the praises of gift cards. I try to keep a handle on my game spending, so I buy stars and shop my closet deals with gift cards. I don't worry about credit card bill remorse. With the gift cards, it's controlled spending. For the cost of a latte and muphin. I have a gift card I can transform into Kim's latest look or a nice bunch of stars.

so excited for this weekend, if that is the dress....is it Friday yet?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Last VIP event I only liked the earrings so I only spent 50 k-stars for 2nd box. In the comments I saw that last box was worth 500 k-stars, people were complaining that earnable dress wasn't worth 500 k-stars. I don't know of course, this is aaaaall part of assuming.
    (edit: oh, Pez explained it a lot better than I did, so I hope it helps :D, sorry for confusion.)

Oh wow, congrats! I did 30-40 or so, and 150 chain achievement gave me some rewards as well! I'm playing the stupidest game and I have to be level 10 to get 40 stars lol but it's worth it. Totally worth it. Thank you for your support <33

Those offers about downloading apps are usually boring to do but sooo worth it! Hahaha, I totally get you. :o You can absolutely do this! <3<3
    Well, it's been a while since insang the praises of gift cards. I try to keep a handle on my game spending, so I buy stars and shop my closet deals with gift cards. I don't worry about credit card bill remorse. With the gift cards, it's controlled spending. For the cost of a latte and muphin. I have a gift card I can transform into Kim's latest look or a nice bunch of stars.

so excited for this weekend, if that is the dress....is it Friday yet?

Oh my, you're absolutely right about this. I think that having a control set up for how much we spend on the game is absolutely the best way to go, and controlling that by buying gift cards is a pretty good idea! I might need to start doing this, it sounds a lot better than what I usually do. :rolleyes: Haha, going to be taking your advice, Koko!

I'm so excited, seriously! Haha, super super excited. Can Friday be here like... now?!
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    It is a possibility that we would have the sliver dress but there also the green dress as well so either it is the green dress first then the sliver dress on the weekday event. It also possible for both of them to be in the weekend event.
    Collage%202017-08-09%2018_33_21_zpsdg3scv7b.jpg
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    The Weekday (formerly MidWeek) events don't usually have earnable dresses. We have been having a LOT of Weekday events with 4 Boxes, 2 black, one gold and a TB. Tomorrow the event thread will open, and we'll probably get spoilers sometime in the morning. I am so excited, but....more exciting is the extra day for everyone in the SYS event.

Who was it who said they'd lost nearly all their rounds but completed? So, it Can be done. It Can be done.

I'm still voting hopefully I can help some dolls with their quest. Vote vote vote. And in 11 hours your must submit your last look, because submission ends at 7:59 A.M. Eastern tomorrow, and that is 11 hours from now. Good luck dolls. Keep that in mind.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KtinaaviKtinaavi Registered Users 132 Posts
    Keia wrote: »
    It is a possibility that we would have the sliver dress but there also the green dress as well so either it is the green dress first then the sliver dress on the weekday event. It also possible for both of them to be in the weekend event.
    Collage%202017-08-09%2018_33_21_zpsdg3scv7b.jpg

The dress on the right is a VIP dress in the closet.
    Kristina

KKH x iOS
  • Options

I've got one to really laugh at. I think I played that game, but there is a lot of wait time for building things. It was a double point weekend, so I stood to get about 300 stars to reach level 10 in one of those games. I bought a 4.99 Bonus pack in that game, with gave me speed ups and I finished in about 2 hours. so, i spent 5$ for close to 300 Stars. In the star shop that would have cost a lot more. lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    I've got one to really laugh at. I think I played that game, but there is a lot of wait time for building things. It was a double point weekend, so I stood to get about 300 stars to reach level 10 in one of those games. I bought a 4.99 Bonus pack in that game, with gave me speed ups and I finished in about 2 hours. so, i spent 5$ for close to 300 Stars. In the star shop that would have cost a lot more. lol.

:eek:!! This is so clever, koko! That's awesome, lol. I love it.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options

Oh my God! :eek: Hahaha I agree, this was so clever and such a good opportunity!
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    Yeah, I prefer to wait with games like that when the offer is double because I'm already wasting my time so I'd rather waste it when the k-stars are doubled.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Guys, have you seen this dress before? I think I've seen her hair & his puppy bag (in previous events) but not her dress. Official KK:H Facebook page shared this in relation to NY Fashion Week. What do you think? Could this be our VIP weekend item?

20638531_1203618829743828_3613493160842467391_n.jpg?oh=c380154030f9ac9fa26a16df7e0d5650&oe=5A29C829

That looks like the same bag the guys had in the 5 star professional event they just changed the dog's hat if that's what we're going to earn or receive in a GB there's nothing original about it quite honestly or is this bag from the other event when us guys had that hair in a GB thank GOD I didn't win it since it reminds me of a mullet or a rac**** hat that I've seen some Americans wear on TV programmes...?
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    My SYS Event winning outfit for Lucas

I only didn't win twice, three times if you'd count the time that didn't matter since I was already done with the event and didn't need the 10 points.

0kZLfJh.jpg

Finished hours ago but was at work so I'm now just posting it

kTazrJ7.jpg
  • Options
    jennyhannbjennyhannb Registered Users 1 Posts
    Paty wrote: »
    I don´t know...the pink shoes, the flowers...everything tells me that the pink dress will be the reward. I hope so!
    I agree with your idea. me too
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Does anyone still need points to win? Maybe you could post your current looks here and we could upvote them as fewer people vote as the event is winding down.
  • Options
    ElspethElspeth Registered Users 86 Posts
    I did it - I finished! So pleased with the whole outfit.
    ****I play on ios****
  • Options
    In just under 2 hours, the submission window will close. If you need one more entry, your last submission has to be done within an hour and 55 minutes, otherwise you're locked out. Tick Tock Tick Tock.
    Clock-2.gif
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options

Hahaha yes, that's the game! 300 is a nice deal there. You know, I might give up and run to the closest Apple store and buy myself gift cards so that I won't full my credit card. Can you buy yourself online gift cards? Nonetheless, K-stars, here I come.
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Heck, I'm even excited for those silver shoes! I feel there's a serious dearth of silver heels of any style in the game, especially when compared to the number of gold and/or black strappy heels. If it is indeed a VIP weekend I hope those are the 50 K-star earnable, which I always buy.

YES! I only have one pair of silver heels and they aren't my favorite. Yet I have 1000000 pieces of silver jewelry.
    Hahaha yes, that's the game! 300 is a nice deal there. You know, I might give up and run to the closest Apple store and buy myself gift cards so that I won't full my credit card. Can you buy yourself online gift cards? Nonetheless, K-stars, here I come.

You can purchase e-gift cards through Apple: https://www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards
  • Options
    I swear, giftcards are a girls best friend. 1st off....no paper trail. 2nd....no overspending. 3rd.....well 3rd but most important, we buy stars and Shop my closet looks and that's a little way we show ourselves some love. Seriously, when is the last time you did something for you? we're always giving to everyone. They'll say where is....you'll tell them top drawer on the right, behind your tennis shorts. So, spending a little cash on the game is my pampering. I quit smoking...my health improved and I can spend that cash on the game. Win win.. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You can purchase e-gift cards through Apple: https://www.apple.com/shop/gift-cards

Thank youu! <3 I'll check it out right away.
    I swear, giftcards are a girls best friend. 1st off....no paper trail. 2nd....no overspending. 3rd.....well 3rd but most important, we buy stars and Shop my closet looks and that's a little way we show ourselves some love. Seriously, when is the last time you did something for you? we're always giving to everyone. They'll say where is....you'll tell them top drawer on the right, behind your tennis shorts. So, spending a little cash on the game is my pampering. I quit smoking...my health improved and I can spend that cash on the game. Win win.. :)

You're 200% right, it's really important to enjoy something for ourselves & take care of our spiritual health. This game makes me so happy and I'm really happy to see it does the same for you too <3 And I joined this forum less then a month ago but I learned so much already, thank you :o
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Yeah I love buying and getting giftcards! I agree, sometimes you just need to pamper yourself. Or your doll. As soon as I see Kalinda posting the next SMC spoilers, I can already picture her wearing it!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I finished! thanks to all the encouragement and messages :)

WIjcKty.jpg
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    carleighcarleigh Registered Users 55 Posts
    Image_1.jpg
    this flower crown goes perfectly with this dress!! i just realized.
    IOS :)