KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Cheryl VCheryl V Registered Users 36 Posts
    21192304_1368507136599410_8010786563065456477_n_zpsxrglzp8c.jpg
    PC Platform
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Ms. Goody two shoes loves nature so much that butterflies and flowers are her absolute favorites of all time.:D:)
    GM_20170830_135140.gif
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Oh that sure is a lovely GIF Carol! Davida is looking fly!

Thanks for join us Anastasia and Cheryl, we love to see new posters here at the fashion thread.:)

Stefan, unfortunately I still can't see Hayley in my game.

Latest shot of your favorite couple:
    hnZvdgh.gif

I believe that V&B are dating for 3 years now, next month they will complete 3 years of matrimony for sure. I'm currently trying to set up their vows renewal.

I've told you before about their love story in the specifc thread, don't think I told you about the process behind it.

You know there aren't many date/wedding material NPCs within our games, back in 2014 I scroll up all the top list trying to find the perfect match. Found 3 candidates, Bort (who was wearing brown, who said that good things doesn't come in brown anyway?!), Sebastian and Alexa (unfortunately I already were linked professionally to her, and we couldn't delete them back in then, we didn't have the weddings yet, but I was already planning a kid and she looked like someone I'd like to have kids lol).

I met with Sebastian first, dated him for a month or two, until met with Bort at Tulip. He is perfect to Vats, he never threat to split with him nor had bitter words about their relationship (not even when Androids had a glitch whose prevented us to play for almost a week).

I wonder how would have been my gameplay if he doesn't existed...Probably Vats would have tons of short term relationships until meet Koko's dolls in the following year and married one of them for real?! Tough to say...

Anyway, I'm glad he does. In my early days of forum, someone said that I was brave for posting a portrait of V&B here, cause he was afraid of the judgement of other people, I was marked by this words and give my best to keep these two together to inspire other people.:)
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    I've designed my doll's munchkins quilts and awe they now have pets. The puppies in the basket looks so adorably cute:o
    rUbLLo.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    SassyVoguetteSassyVoguette Registered Users 1,510 Posts
    Casual Sunday stroll in the city.. oh, and did I mentioned that I loooove my new lips? :rolleyes: Thanks Dr. Glu lol

j9lfsg.jpg

*I just loooove the Brooklyn design, probably my favorite of all the places in the game so far
    Vats has my heart. Forever. 💕

iOS
    07/2014 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Angeline had a major makeover this weekend! I actually love both of her before & after looks. It's just she looked like a teenage girl, now she grew up into a beautiful woman, kind of like the Jenner girls. :D

IMG_9756.jpg
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Ms. Annalise got a brand new makeover! :D
    Before & After photos!

YIxmJ9d.jpg
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    Wow looks like Doctor Glu was super busy this weekend! Congrats girls, you all are gorgeous than ever!

Angeline, your transformation was massive. Though I enjoy the outcome, I must say that I'll miss Angeline's former features, cause she was one of a kind and a highly recognizable doll. Just give me a minute to get used to lol, the important is that you're happy!:D
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I don't know why but I hate the look of the SG lips on my doll. I never understood why they were so coveted because I've had them since the event yet could never bring myself to use them. However they look great on everyone else :( Maybe because the higher res in pics looks better than what shows up on my phone...?
  • Options
    I don't know why but I hate the look of the SG lips on my doll. I never understood why they were so coveted because I've had them since the event yet could never bring myself to use them. However they look great on everyone else :( Maybe because the higher res in pics looks better than what shows up on my phone...?

I won the so glam lips awhile back too, but I never bother using them on my doll either. It's just sitting there inside of my doll's wardrobe collecting dust actually. I personally didn't like how unsuitable it looks on my doll and I didn't want my doll's lips to look injected ha. And those lips doesn't strikingly resembles mines in rl, so yeah I just wish there was a way to trade/gift them to our rl player friend who desperately wants/needs them overall.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I bought this gorgeous head of curls for Everly in the TB sale (though now I'm wondering-- is the hairline too high? oh well!) and she decided to meet up with Koko's Apple (that's Apple P, right Koko?) for some wine in South Africa. I hope she approves of my purple! ;)

Hr9l6dQ.jpg
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    tOefqo.jpg

This is my first time ever posting in the fashion thread on here. I don't know why I've always been too gun shy to post in here, probably because everyone is always so beautiful and posts the sweetest photos together. But here goes nothing!
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Wow looks like Doctor Glu was super busy this weekend! Congrats girls, you all are gorgeous than ever!

Angeline, your transformation was massive. Though I enjoy the outcome, I must say that I'll miss Angeline's former features, cause she was one of a kind and a highly recognizable doll. Just give me a minute to get used to lol, the important is that you're happy!:D

Thanks Vats! You won't miss Angeline's former look too much. Occasionally, I will still use that look when I put her in pajamas or some casual outfits. That's still her natural/ less makeup look I like. :)

That's why I like this game a lot. We have so many facial features to customize our dolls to the looks we each like, so not every doll looks the same. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Just 2 hot grannies on a stroll :)

cYTt7wV.jpg
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's why I like this game a lot. We have so many facial features to customize our dolls to the looks we each like, so not every doll looks the same. :)

Very true. I feel the same way with the NARS lips so maybe it's just me being picky haha. Plain Jane over here with my default lips
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Just 2 hot grannies on a stroll :)

cYTt7wV.jpg

Your doll is the most stylish granny that I've ever seen :) on fleek:cool:
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    I love this chic look on Ms. Goregeous ferocious :D
    rciyc3.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I haven't posted in a while and I just went through a few pages of the thread and everyones fashion are still on point! I saw the other week that the fabulous Linda managed to find a way to upload videos and I thought it was just the coolest thing ever so I made these a few weeks ago.. doll looking a little different since I decided to change again a few days ago :D

I'm so glad that my game is now fixed again and to celebrate I invited Bilal, Jax, my friend Kylie, and Vats for some yummy sushi! everyone looked so good that night :cool:
    [video=vimeo;233573638]

This was back when the recent update came out and got invited by Kim to an outdoor yacht shoot for GLAMM magazine! I noticed just now that Glu sometimes adds the moving animals in the background and ever since we had the monkey from the africa update I've been keeping my eyes out... this time it's the dolphins!
    [video=vimeo;233573961]
  • Options
    Your doll is the most stylish granny that I've ever seen :) on fleek:cool:

Haha, thank you, Carol! Best compliment ever :D
    I love this chic look on Ms. Goregeous ferocious :D
    rciyc3.jpg

I love the spring vibe of this look. Your doll really nailed it! :D
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Everyone looks so fab. Love the purple in Wine Country halftime. Here's the Android Twins. In Brooklyn to check on their salons and for some dress fittings.
    KKH_Screenshot_1504879338736.jpg

Now that z had her eyes done...last week full price & AFTER she finished the VIP.......even I have a hard time telling them apart.
    Ok, I'm thinking Z on the left and Kat on the right. But it's soooooo nice to only have to rake one pic to see them both.
    and to show your the leader of this madness....Apple. She us currently thinking about changing her name from. AppleP, tomeither Apple, or (sit down) AppleQ. Because she's not a Princess. In her mind, She's a Queen. ..so here's Apple, she and Angeline were out in Venice, ready for some lunch, then shopping.

IMG_3245.jpg
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Cherrey that is so much fun! I love Grannie Cherrey! Saw her yesterday and followed her lead and took these pics:

mfLr0AH.gif

Grandma Cherrey and Grandpa Vats!

XPLXMom.gif

Vats in 2017 x Vats in 2057.

This is genius! You should've started a themed fashion thread to everyone add 'some' years on their dolls looks!

Everly is rocking her new locks, haftime! Great choice!

Welcome to this thread IDavis!

Ferocious' new hair color is awesome, Carol! Make a facebook to her like now!

Ladouce those videos are magnific! Thank you so much for inviting Vats to your Sushi Party! The fun part of videos is the surprise element, since there's this expectation feeling before we can see what the dolls are wearing lol. Thank Gosh you got him in a good day!

Your doll is fabulous as always! Which app do you use to record the videos?

Talking about the dolphin, the first time he jumped out of the sea, it scared me a lot lol. Wasn't prepared to that!

Those are beautiful looks Koko! Love to see the twins back to action!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Nice videos, Ladouce! Love that dolphin, too. It took me a while to take some good screenshots of it. :p
    Would love to know what app you use to record videos, too.

Thanks Koko for the lovely picture. Apple looks good with those NARS eyes. Those are my favorite NARS eyes, as you can see Angeline wears them a lot. :)
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
  • Options
    Cherrey that is so much fun! I love Grannie Cherrey! Saw her yesterday and followed her lead and took these pics:

mfLr0AH.gif

Grandma Cherrey and Grandpa Vats!

XPLXMom.gif

Vats in 2017 x Vats in 2057.

This is genius! You should've started a themed fashion thread to everyone add 'some' years on their dolls looks!

Omg, Vatsey!! We look like the perfect elderly couple. I love it! :D

And I love the idea! It would be so fun to see how everyone's dolls age :rolleyes:
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I just had to get in on this age-up action. When Everly is in her golden years, she's going to be a powerhouse:

0N8wcRr.jpg

She'll be acting/directing/producing in between spending time with the grandchildren!

ETA: maybe we should be using the Miami background, for some Golden Girls love?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Thanks Angeline and Vats! I use this app called Az Screen Recorder for the 'droid... it's actually really cool since it has features like cropping the video and even turning them into GIF's which I have yet to tried. I then just transferred it to my MAC where I edit it out on iMovie to add the transitions/effects. :o
  • Options
    Cherrey wrote: »
    Haha, thank you, Carol! Best compliment ever :D

I love the spring vibe of this look. Your doll really nailed it! :D

Your welcome and thanks I'm glad that my doll rocked this springtime look to the fullest extent ☺

Ferocious' new hair color is awesome, Carol! Make a facebook to her like now!

Ah thanks you so much☺. And about that Facebook though hmm...:rolleyes:⁉I'm still giving it some clarifying thought and haven't really finalized my decision as of yet.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Put this together yesterday after I got the silver necklace in the Throwback Sale

7.3_weekday_and_new_items.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Vats woke up all peace and love today, kinda hippie, connected with all universe energy (promise there wasn't any marijuana involved) and from this cosmic feeling Guru Vats was born:
    uoISlGy.gif

Now pay attention to your horoscope predictions for today:

Aries: Be patience and don't get stressed by the SYS.

Taurus: Be careful to don't spend too much on Maria's luxe goals.

Gemini: Bad fortune on the votes results.

Cancer: Your reality show will do a lot of new viewers today.

Leo: Take extra care with the jealous people surrounding your looks.

Virgo: Don't be hard on yourself. You're looking cool.

Libra: Good day to buy a new pet.

Scorpio: Good fortune with the throwback boxes.

Sagittarius: Don't spare your energy to grind for k-stars you'll need them soon.

Capricorn: Take care to don't start a party instead of reality show.

Aquarius: Extra money from the daily gift boxes coming.

Pisces: Don't be rude when you run-in a celeb, that will guarantee a k-star!

If this doens't work to you, make sure to check your ascendant or cusp. If still doesn't work consider the influence of the Ophiuchus and see your new astrological sign. And if still doens't work...Well, wait for the Chinese Horoscope!Fdfs86x.gif
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Hahaha, Vatsey! I love your ideas :D
    Cancer: Your reality show will do a lot of new viewers today.

Well, that's actually true! I'm impressed! :eek:

This could also be me:
    Capricorn: Take care to don't start a party instead of reality show.

Haha, I love it! Even if I'm not a Capricorn, I'll still try to take care :D
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I love Guru Vats' prediction of the day!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.