Options

KK:H ~ 2017 Fashion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2017
    The diva is asleep in her comfy home that I've personally interior designed for her.?
    se1s13.jpg
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    edited October 2017
    Aww!! That's cute, Carol <3
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2017
    I love how even the puppy gets a pillow.y8j6i3xtat8f.gif

And I love your post with miss d and Bilal. Oh one of your dolls changes for one of my games. That’s progress. And she looks. Fab. She and Z have to have girls night out! Fountains involved. And bubbly.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ah thank you @Cherrey and @kokokokonut for the compliments :)

I'm also loving the fact that @Charli and the diva are just friends and nothing more on my game :D lol but I wouldn't be surprised if Bilal is dating her on his game lol ;)

I would be shocked if she's committed only to him overall though :o
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    This is what I'm wearing at the moment, Happy early Halloween to you all.

• Options
    edited November 2017
    The diva just performed on stage and then she blew kisses to her supportive fans.???

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

My doll during the Spellcantor shoot.  I really hope we get this outfit at the end!  Glu, I really appreciate you adding these nice little touches to make the storyline seem more realistic!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    KKHJeremyyKKHJeremyy Registered Users 78 Posts

one of my all time favorite SMC this is a gourgous SMC
  • Options

Ignore my doll’s closed eyes but I bought the new SMC and I am loving it (and the no ads)!  Maria also offered me a luxe goal on this kash top I’ve been wanting for a while so I had to buy it!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Aren't we look like a girl group? Android 4 are guys. We can be iOS fantastic 4! ???
    @maxrockatansky @SugarK @AListJacey

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    OMG I need a LOVE button!!! lol. I'd click it a thousand times <3 Awesome pic, we make a "fantastic" group :blush:

<blockquote class="UserQuote">

Aren't we look like a girl group? Android 4 are guys. We can be iOS fantastic 4! ???
    @maxrockatansky @SugarK @AListJacey

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    OMG how I missed that?! I'm signing the fan club! Are their first single a cover from 'These boots are made for walkin''??? Need to learn their dance routines to rock at LIF! :heart:

As for Vats we're starting a new era:

Hey ya! Wanna a hot ride?

#kkhgiferasison
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Thanks @Vats for being the first member of our fan club! ?
    I haven’t finished the home coming storyline yet. Looks like Glu impliments the limo ride from the STORY feature. Next time, bring your pink dragon for a ride. It’s pretty cool. ?

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    I love the Limo rides, and I'm number 2 Fan in the club. the Girls look fantabulous. B)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    hahaha @Angeline & Jon certainly my Kimmion doesn't look like a threat...still!

I think this 'stories' thing just went downhill, like how many months they need to 'test' the feature. I hope they re-release those storylines during an update and all those who haven't experience them get their share. I know I want to see Doctor Vats, I went to Med school, so I kinda deserve that! :D

Then 'Stories' can become history!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Off to relax incognito 

Android
  • Options
    @Rumpelstilzchen looks so comfy in that robe! :)

Miraggio partnership tiles are the rarest in my game, the last time I won one was at the beggining of the year, I'm missing 1 to unlock energy bolts and then start the run to unlock guys' robe. See you in another life :'(
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @Vats looks so cool in that limo!  B)
    Android
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Yes, I spent 2 Stars for the limo ride, alas I only took stills and I have a little magic to do. But limo ride...ok worth the stars this time. Lol. You inspired me Vatsy.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    So funny you say that @Vats because I just won the Miraggio robe a couple weeks ago and I was like "FINALLY!!!!!!!". Only took me a year and a bit LOL!!
    Vats said:

@Rumpelstilzchen looks so comfy in that robe! :)

Miraggio partnership tiles are the rarest in my game, the last time I won one was at the beggining of the year, I'm missing 1 to unlock energy bolts and then start the run to unlock guys' robe. See you in another life :'(

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    edited November 2017

Here is a quick edit of the sisters (Ladouce/Louise) looks for this weekend.. I wanted to create a more cute vibed doll without having to change Ladouce fierce look so why not create her a half-sister. Ladouce also got a make over to give her of a matured look now that she is expecting her 2nd baby. There is also a little bit of drama between the two since Ladouce has been taking this time to exclude herself from the Hollywood scene to focus more on herself/family. Louise is there to swoop in and take Ladouce appearances and gigs to overshadow her older sisters success to climb up hollywood and start her own empire. ;)

A lot has happened in my game since the frozen games so hopefully I can re-connect with everyone for a baby shower? now that we will have group photos! :p:D
  • Options
    Stefan001Stefan001 Registered Users 453 Posts
    edited November 2017
    Louise looks STUNNING @Ladouce Femme!! ? Ladouce better watch out lol
    Android 
    K&K: Level 21
    KKH: 1+++

Hayley's FB

#firethenanny
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Stefan001 said:

Louise looks STUNNING @Ladouce Femme!! ? Ladouce better watch out lol

@Stefan001 ahahaha thanks.. I'm sure with time Ladouce will show her what's like to be an Icon in hollywood but for now Louise can get comfortable. ;)
  • Options
    KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    @JasmineKKH Makeup discussion to the Fashion section.. here we are! Hahah

I have completed my challenge! ?

Contour kit on all skin colors plus a super randomized person! I think they turned out good! ? I used the face shape that I feel people might use the least to show that even that shape can still look really nice with the item. Also, I used items in the outfit that are easy to acquire. 

Bonus: Willow Pape!

• Options
    KaeHoldUp said:
    @JasmineKKH Makeup discussion to the Fashion section.. here we are! Hahah

I have completed my challenge! ?

Contour kit on all skin colors plus a super randomized person! I think they turned out good! ? I used the face shape that I feel people might use the least to show that even that shape can still look really nice with the item. Also, I used items in the outfit that are easy to acquire. 

Bonus: Willow Pape!

Ah! This looks amazing!!  I never knew WIllow would look so good in contour!
    iOS platform
  • Options
    Vats has been so busy that I'm completely overwhelmed:

Max level no more, time to clear the 73th!

Three blondes at a restaurant...Could be a disaster while paying the bills if @Cherrey also have touched up her roots right @kokokokonut ???

The faces of happiness when the game hints that the decorations will be available next year...Do you all hear that??? NEXT YEAR! Another entire year of KKH guaranteed! We're grateful to that!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts

Business woman. Closet picture because I don't own the ring. Have a nice day everyone!
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    MagriatrixMagriatrix Registered Users 123 Posts
    @Carol Davida I adore your edits! What editing app/platform do you utilize? I apologize if this question has been answered before, btw. 
    These words are like knives and often leave scars. -Brendon Urie
    It's a good thing to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness. -Phil Lester
    Fast food, greasy taco, I love. Food like this could've only come from above. -Tyler Robert Joseph

:oAll of you are beautiful in your own way. Don't ever change yourself.:o
  • Options
    edited November 2017
    Ah thank you so much @Magriatrix for your compliment :) thank you for asking. I usually use picsart app for all of my edits.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

Haven't shared a new look since October, lol so here's one I actually love the coffee mug quite a lot.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.