Options

General Complaints Thread

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's why I made my post here earlier, but not everyone is reading the content. I have no more complaints, so I'm out.  Nice to meet you Kitten.

Last thing:   Everyone should be aware if they aren't already, if you
    Insult or harass any player or staff member. you're in violation of the rules.
    Feel free to message me with any questions.  thanks.  B)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
     On the other hand, seeing a bunch of new posts in a thread labeled "complaints" would be more effective than posts getting lost in an event thread where everyone is talking about a million other things. Just thinking as a Glu person who is looking to get feedback, I'd be more likely to read a complaints thread that has blown up vs. scrolling through event threads where 80% of the posts mean nothing to me. Just my two cents. I see both sides you guys. I've complained in event threads before, but I think elaborating or repeating and talking about those complaints in a thread like this is what's gonna get stuff done (hopefully!)
  • Options
    AliBryant said:
    Don't forget male dolls getting less! 2 items per palette makes me rage as does the Kash and 20 stars in the halloween palette. The stars should be increased to at least cover what you are spending. It's insulting! 

I know one player for sure who has quit because of this. I'm sure there are others. Not only are guys getting less items, but it hurts their chances of getting bonus points to finish events if they are unlucky enough not to get any of the GB items in their free boxes. I understand the game is catered toward female dolls, but this didn't use to be a problem. AND we have more options now as far as handhelds our dolls can have. 

I think instead of stars they should just blank out those boxes. What's most insulting in my opinion is the 20 star prize. Like you can't even do at least 50 to make it somewhat worthwhile? The boxes start at 30 why on earth would Glu think losing 10 stars on a prize is a reward. 
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Good point about the threads @soundspretty

I guess the bottom line is we all have opinions but there are forum rules to follow and even though the rules may not align with our thinking, rules are rules :)  As long as people have the option to respectfully voice their opinions, it doesn’t really matter where it is.  The important thing is we need to continue giving Glu feedback if we want to effect change.
  • Options
    ok,  It's time to stop talking about moderation.  talk about the game. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    My issue with this luxe goal is that I have already furnished the house. Why would I want to buy the classic seating when I’ve already bought the chic seating? 

We only get a few of these (if we are lucky) a day, so it is very discouraging to continuously receive goals that the player obviously doesn’t want or need. 

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I also dislike the Bel-Air furnishing goals, unless they're kash. To your point, I'm not going to pay k-stars for décor when I've already spent k-stars on the version of décor I want in that room/place. Bel-Air is so greedy. I used to happily furnish homes as I could afford them but my Bel-Air is like a ghost town. You want a seat? Here's a pillow you can sit on the floor. 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have a lot of barren houses too.   When I first started playing I completely furnished every house but as Glu raised the prices, I couldn’t be so wasteful with my Kstars.   I miss having furnished homes but I’d rather order a pizza than buy a digital sofa. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The furnishings costing k stars have significantly increased over time. The earliest houses I bought had tons of items for Kash so they look fully furnished even if they are not. Like I have everything in London but that painting in the bedroom because I'm not gonna waste stars on a picture of a horse. If it were Kash I totally would.
    iOS
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Agree that earlier houses I almost furnish them fully with Kash furniture and a few cheeky K-stars purchases. But the newer houses it really the bare minimum. ( sorry, hubby. Sleep on the floor or go to the Calabasas home. ) 

perhaps an alternative currency for furniture like Furniture points ( perhaps from finishing 5 stars events ) because I would love to furnish homes  
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

I spent 30 stars so my partner would have a choice of hairstyles and now she only has one and I get this rubbish reply. They could refund me the stars or give me another hair style or something but to basically say lol soz it’s gone, nothing we can do is awful! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    I used to LOVE this game, I was obsessed with it but over time I’ve struggled with a few things;

decrease in kash options for ANYTHING
    no new things to buy when you level up
    kollections 
    vip - so people pay £50 a month to then have to pay more for a few items that everyone can get in a few weeks anyway?! Ok... 

iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Simply the pricing and glitch’s got to go. Why is it so much who as a regular person can afford all this. And these point system again who as a normal person can finish that. 
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Delete 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    The last time a few players got a double event it was a normal SYS, nothing new to try. No reason why they couldn't give that to all players. I felt bad for having it and others didn't.
    Now some players get to try a new kind of SYS. I don't care that I don't have it. 
    What I think is that Glu is playing psycho games again. Playing us off against each other. We are just lab rats to them. (To whom do you sell the results?)
    I'm sure the new SYS is just a new way to take money out of our pockets, not something to make us players happy. Because that's all they care about.

So agree with you @yezx! Just the word Kollections makes me sick now. 
    Android
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    jaeann said:
    My issue with this luxe goal is that I have already furnished the house. Why would I want to buy the classic seating when I’ve already bought the chic seating? 

We only get a few of these (if we are lucky) a day, so it is very discouraging to continuously receive goals that the player obviously doesn’t want or need. 

It would be cool if we could "lock in" the Bel Air decoration we want - I hate that if I accidentally tap something in Bel Air it pops up the decorating drop-down! Maybe if we could lock it in it could turn off the Luxe Goal option for those items. I know that'll never happen though... 
  • Options
    JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm so sad. The first step for improving the SYS events should be to make them available to fb players. Now even less people got the event. I get it, it's a test. But seeing the beautiful items and not being able to get them made me so sad, silly how the game can affect my mood. And from what I've seen on the forum, the tickets you can buy for real money are alarming. Do you really think their price is ok?? SYS was the fave event for most players (that could get it) and now I'm afraid that this new version will be just another way for glu to get more money. Why do I think this? Everything new that came into the game was about us paying more and getting less. I won't be on the forum this week too, I feel too discouraged to even open the game.
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Delete 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    I'm reserving judgement for now. From what I can tell you get 3 looks to begin with and get more tickets after 12 hours. The question is how many tickets you get - another 3? If that's the case you can submit a total of 6 looks per day and say you get 40 points for each look, that's 240 points a day you can potentially earn. The event lasts 6.5 days so about 1500 points? Is my math right? 

I don't know how many points though it would take to finish the SYS event. It doesn't say. I certainly would not spend money on this event. I think buying extra tickets before we know how things work is imprudent. Of course, I would never spend money on a regular SYS either because in my experience even if you lose half your looks you can still finish the event.
  • Options
    ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I don't get why did they even need to change it in any way, when everybody who had the event loved it the way it was?! It was people's favourite event. The only thing I remember people suggesting to change was something to do with missing 5 points at the end and having to wait 4 hours to get them. Think people wanted to get points by voting as well or something. Or to get any small rewards for voting, to encourage people to vote more. Other than that, I don't remember people, who had the event, ever complained about it. And surely they could have tested the event using the tb items, not the brand new items. (!)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I asked for help from Glu because I did not get the call from Kris at Kim's birthday event ... got this answer and my answer to this is : Glu lately seems not to be solving the problem of their users. Instead of bringing solutions, listening to their players about the events and problems of the game, they don't listen; They simply invent new event forms, creating bugs and more ways to collect money. I dind't stop playing KKH because I really love this game, and it's one of my main college distractions and relaxation, I made friends through the game. But thanks to Glu, because more and more convince me not to spend any more money on the game. I started a new female game and I am already convinced that I do not make any purchases. I will end by saying that Glu lately only responds to their mistakes with apologies for the incovenience, we can't solve it and we can't restore your purchases even if you presenting your vouchers, we can only restore your kstars. THANKS FOR NOTHING, GLU. I hope the day comes when you really listen to your players. The game only happens if there are players.

• Options
    Glu has appalling customer service, but ultimately whilst people still fork out money they won’t change 😔😔
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    Glu has appalling customer service, but ultimately whilst people still fork out money they won’t change 😔😔
    I wasn’t going to say anything but you and other people bring up this point a lot.. they clearly see people still pay for things. So, it’s also messed up that they made it so many people can’t even get on their game without waiting and waiting. Glu is very talented, they are able to reverse that any time they want. Someone also made a point that it seems like they’re trying to get rid of older players and wanting new people who have nothing and are tempted to buy stuff. That’s how it seems for the people experiencing the loading screen fiasco. People said repeatedly that they haven’t done anything wrong but still had it happen to them. Everyone shouldn’t be punished for someone else’s choices. Regardless, both types still pay/paid for SMS and other new stuff. I understand why Glu is concerned but all of this is getting really extreme. I’ve watched YouTubers talk about other game developers (Ubisoft, Activision, EA, etc) doing questionable things to their customers and it seems like Glu has creeped into that category. It’s almost scary.. It’s a mobile game, not a $60 PS4 game. There are almost 8 billion people in the world. In 2016, in just 2 years, KKH was downloaded about 45 million times. There are more chances for new customers and to earn money, I promise. Let us enjoy ourselves, please.. 
  • Options
    JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    I’ve been trying to find out the problem for why I haven’t been getting any calls from Simon for nearly a week now. It’s not because of max level as I’m level 35 and it’s not because of a missing gig because I’ve travelled to every single place and found nothing. I just want to know what’s going on. Can someone help? Customer support doesn’t seem to be helping. 
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Ummm... seriously?!! If you guys don’t have anything new to offer, can you at least bring back some good Kim’s SMCs so that players who’ve missed it before will be able to purchase it AND enjoy it as well😅 Please don’t offer us some trash.

• Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I actually LOVE that dress @Rebelliaux   
    I remember when that Kim’s pick was offered; we went bonkers.  That dress was on a NPC and we on the Forum kept begging Glu for the opportunity to buy it.  Of course we wanted it in the closet. In fact that might be the first Kim’s Pick ever. Glu learned quickly that we’d pay real money for items we coveted. Lol. 

I do do agree that one dress and 60kstars shouldn’t cost the same as a SMC.  Glu should have increased the number of Kstars to compensate for only one item. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    The red and black dress?  @SamuraiPizzaCat  the orig community mod here had that dress as her signature dress. ‘She was the only game that had it. It set her apart. To this day, the hair jewelry and shoes may change, but I have never not seen her in it.
      I know we were thrilled to get it.  She had already moved on, and we got it.  She’s dropped off my friend’s list, I guess she doesn’t play anymore. 
    ‘I could be wrong, but I think the 1st SMC was the black dress with the big gold medalist in the front. But, I could be wrong. I just Know SPC’s  dress was avail way later. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    How many people will have still spent £10 on just a dress and stars though?! I feel bad saying the same thing over and over as I am not a negative person usually but whilst we complain about SYS being impossible to finish without real money but still buy tickets, whilst we say how unfair it is to offer one item and some stars that can’t even buy a dress but people still pay etc why would glu change?! If you could make money doing the bare minimum why wouldn’t you? 
    Also koko can I please ask again; do you get paid or rewarded in any way for the work you do on this forum? 
    💖
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I have the red and black dress and never bought the SMC. Way back in the day it was part of a bundle with more stuff. It was an intro offer available only to new players that encouraged you to make your first purchase from the star shop and included more than the SMC does.
    iOS