🗳️SYS - Spring Fashions Theme Starts 3/4/19 ( for real! )

Comments

• kate_kkhkate_kkh Registered Users 172 Posts
    edited March 2019
    alice_kkh said:
    @kate_kkh #2 could be just waiting till the last day to buy more. Same thing happened in my group last time. #2 stopped buying tickets for a while, I thought she gave up but she won in the end and the other ticket buyer who was first for the longest time lost with 1500+ points. This is why I would never buy tickets. Someone could easily outbid you last minute.🤷🏻‍♀️ Complete waste of money. I really wish it could be a fair competition🥺
    You were right. Today #2 bought tickets again, #1 bought more. Now #1 has 2000, #2 has 1500 points.  🤦‍♀️ 

Edit: I’m not obsessed with the SYS hair this time, so being in top 5 is totally fine. But SYS events are still too stressful. Because if there is an event with beautiful hair you want,  you have to pass some NPC looking ticket buyer and spend lots of money on tickets. Or someone can buy tickets at the very last moment. So weird! I wish that the max points will be limited. But no, GLU is still too hungry for money. 
    KKH player on iOS since february 2017
    Let's be friends! https://www.facebook.com/kate.kkh.900
    #CapForT$
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @TamaraHills not me! I am wearing that same hair right now though 🧐
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

I spent the weekend out and since I wasn’t able to throw many parties I won’t get the earnable hair, so I’m hoping to get the TS hairstyle which I LOVE and also the 25 k-stars because of my little accident happened before 🤦🏼‍♀️

Obviously someone decided to buy tickets. I even thought I had a chance! 
    I hate the fact that one can buy tickets, it’s not a fair game. You only win if you spend money, your looks don’t even matter. I know some of you girls do it and I apologize, I don’t wanna offend anyone - you all submit amazing looks and without that option you would be first for free. I just don’t like the way this works. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Meh, I'm so sad I didn't get the red dress with this event! It's ending in 3 hours, I still have a ticket but I probably will stay at the 6th place. It was fun tho, I just wish they do something about the ticket buyers for future events. 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well I beat the OCD ticket buyer from day 3 onwards but looks like she’s had a last minute purge on tickets so now she’s ahead again!
    Not too fussed as long as I get the dress and clutch 😄
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I have had a lot  of fun with this one.  A few dolls were doing gowns, and I joined in. But I definitely saw springlime long dresses, rather than formal gowns. 
    I can't believe its almost over.  Who's ready to claim prizes?    :D
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judijudi Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    This is the best scores i ever got in a sys. Lower score was 44 and highes 58. I would be first but there are two ticket buyers with 600 points ahead. And they keep buying. I was planning to buy some last minute tickets just because i hate the girls winning with basic outfits, but i would need like 10 tickets to pass them, wich i dont see its worth it for 25 kstars and a dress and hair im not diying for. I'll wait for next sys expecting to be better
  • candydotscandydots Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Welp, finally broke my streak of getting 47 to 58 (wasn't going to get first place because the girl keeps buying tickets every time I catch up to her, but I'll settle for second) but it's okay because I'm still getting that citrus purse
    🌙🌟 Free iOS player since July 2018 🧡 KKH Ranking: A+++ 🌟🌙

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Some of my recent looks have been scoring slightly lower (but still good scores):

I can’t wait for the yellow dress! I have 3 tickets leftover from buying a pack on a previous SYS and if I get close enough to the top ticket buyer in my group (I passed one of the two today) then I might submit them before the event ends. Not sure yet though, because if I’m not close enough I don’t want to waste them. I only ever buy tickets when I know I deserved the top spot because the ticket buyers are almost always NPC-looking dolls. ughughugh

It’s strange, I would feel so guilty snatching the top spot from another forum doll or even a doll I didn’t know that was posting great looks. But when it’s a doll that clearly bought their way to the top instead of earning it I don’t really feel bad at all. This is why I hate the way Trendsetters is set up. Like others have said, it really needs to be renamed if it’s not going to be tweaked.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Savagekkh said:
    So now that Glu knows unlimited tickets are being hacked (remember when I told you and you said I was a liar? Lol) and basically everyone here is being knocked out of number 1 by cheaters, are y'all planning on changing the events at all to accommodate real players, like making top 3 get the hair? The event is absolutely ludicrous now that we have zero chance at winning unless we cheat. 

Agreee, i’ve been on number 1 during the entire event and all of the sudden someone bought a lot of tickets since I had a 100 points lead
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I would rather not have the event at all then to have people working their butt off all week only to lose in the last minutes to cheats 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My last submission is in 28 minutes and the event ends in 33 I’m wondering will my points be counted? I know it usually takes an hour for your points to come in. Does anybody know this? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I had a almost 300 point lead from 2nd place in my group. I just checked again and a male doll who was in 4th just jumped up 174 points in the last 30 minutes. He’s still behind me but he’s in 2nd now and I’m worried he’ll pass me up. I’m just curious why??? Male dolls only get k stars, and he’d have to have buy at least 6+ tickets to pass me from where he was a half hour ago. He’s at exactly 1101, so maybe he just wanted to complete the earnables, but that’s just k stars too.... Idk. I have a feeling I’m gonna be upset.

It just seems like a personal attack to prevent me from getting the hair 😂😭😭
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @DramaDramaDrama the one time I bought tickets all my looks were counted within the last few minutes. I think my latest look I submitted was 5 minutes before the timer ended. Everybody’s voting then so it goes super fast, even all day today I had my results twice as quick as usual. 

Id have the look ready a minute in advance so that you can submit the second you gain a ticket 😊
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

Ugh, i knew this was gonna happen. Im not 18 yet so i cant even buy tickets even if i wanted to. So unfair 😕
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    My last submission is in 28 minutes and the event ends in 33 I’m wondering will my points be counted? I know it usually takes an hour for your points to come in. Does anybody know this? 
    @DramaDramaDrama the last sys i submitted a look when te event was going to finish in 5-7 minutes. Kalinda also said that you can submit in the last 10 minutes, im trying to save my 2 tickets and submit the looks, because i have seen that i score very well like they get 58 of all the people that is voting until the event ends  ;) .
    @DramaDramaDrama the one time I bought tickets all my looks were counted within the last few minutes. I think my latest look I submitted was 5 minutes before the timer ended. Everybody’s voting then so it goes super fast, even all day today I had my results twice as quick as usual. 

Id have the look ready a minute in advance so that you can submit the second you gain a ticket 😊
    Thank you so much I noticed the votes were coming in faster today! Fingers crossed I’m no.1 on tendsetter hope I win the hair! 
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    Just be careful submitting last minute because I know some people who didn't get counted with 5 minutes left. Kalinda now says 15 minutes to the end is definitely counted. 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo my buttcheeks are clenched since someone from my group out of the blue bought what must have been 300-400 worth of votes and now at no 2. 
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH something very similar is happening over here! Eeeeee
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Happy! I had a comfortable lead for the whole event, but didn't want to say anything in case I jinxed it: 

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts

I think something is wrong yall 😂
    edited March 2019

Woop woop!! I came first this has only happened for me once before and I’m super delighted!!

Sadly my outfit isn’t working in the photo booth but hey at least Summers top half looks good! 🍋😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited March 2019

Effing yesssssss!!!

Celebrating with @yezx and @mikaylachimo! Release the 🧨 fireworks 🎇 💥!
    IOS Player 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited March 2019
    Yessss I was not thwarted by the sudden surge of submissions! I’m so happy.

That’s me, just a regular fruit loop  :p
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Love the dress and orange clutch! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    I was at one point 300 points back of my 2 ticket buyers, who made no effort following theme, I clawed back within 45 points of 1st with my last free ticket....and then I did an evil thing....I bought 1 ticket and submitted one more look with 5 minutes to go....and I got 53 points for my look...putting me in a first place...boom....yes I know it was dirty...but when people win without following theme it really irks me...
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Calantha I did something very similar! I waited until the last few minutes to get ahead of the ticket buyers. If it makes you feel better, if they had been buying tickets they were stealing the top spot from you too 😂 💕
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
    Yay!!! Yay to winning, yay to these bright colors. I’m obsessed with everything! 

I had a very solid lead the entire week so I’m very very happy to win without buying tickets! Thank goodness that man who jumped up almost 200 points out of nowhere an hour ago stayed in his lane.... I owe ya one, bud