🎆KK:H v10.10-Update 🎆 It’s Here!

Comments

• marina_antiosmarina_antios Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    @marina_antios To meet RT you have to do the storyline where Simon accidentally books you for a laser-jet printer commercial. :smile:
    Thank You very much 💐💐💐 I have to do very much in game now 😊
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    For me the zooming out has actually improved gameplay (Samsung S10+) before the update everything was huge and some thing were cropped at the edges (like actions with guests in house that are high up on the screen) 
    Android player, add me here
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    If your screen looks different after you got the update, which device do you have? Please be specific and let us know!
    Iphone s6
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    edited March 2020
    judithkkh said:
    Is there a way you guys could change the fact we can't try anything on first? We could before in the last pop up stores, what changed 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I think fact we can’t try what we’re going to purchase is really  stupid 😂
  • Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    Btw I play on ipad and I always hated how everything is zoomed in so I’m happy the way it looks now .
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I have a question maybe someone can answer, is there a order to the limited time offers? Bc I really want the contour makeup and I feel like it’s taking forever to come up. 
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Did everyone else get the eyeshadow palette after finishing the first gig? Because I didn’t get it.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    It’s nice that some people like how the game looks now but literally some people can’t even play their games.. that’s an issue lol. It needs to be fixed. 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @Isabellaa I think we get it after finishing all of the new gigs, not just the first one. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I have a question maybe someone can answer, is there a order to the limited time offers? Bc I really want the contour makeup and I feel like it’s taking forever to come up. 
    Never mind ^ I just looked at the limited time offer tread and if there is a order I just have to wait for not to many more 🙏🏻💓
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you play on iPad Pro and are having display issues, please let us know which iPad Pro model you have @Amilicious

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    After mindlessly tapping I finally figured out a way to sorta use the game but it’s still extremely frustrating and I can’t even see my energy, kstars or anything. Please @KalindaKing help us find a solution to this, I don’t want to be locked out of the game forever over this...

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    If you play on iPad Pro and are having display issues, please let us know which iPad Pro model you have @Amilicious

@k@KalindaKing it’s the 2019 version, if you look up one post you can see what the issue is. The screen is cutoff and in order to access features I need to tap under or just randomly, it’s all over the place. 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Gigi_kkh_ said:
    Btw I play on ipad and I always hated how everything is zoomed in so I’m happy the way it looks now .
    So you’re zoomed out on your iPad? What model of iPad is it? And what version of iOS?
    Because for @Amilicious and me (iPad Pro), we’re even more zoomed in than before. And nothing we tap is in the right place.
    I don’t know what model @thenailaholic has, but on hers, it looks like it’s flattened at the top and missing a big chunk on the right.
    @KalindaKing
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @KalindaKing the pop up items will be available in the closet? 
    Android
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I chose Crystal as my partner and it didn't seem to be any different to a normal event/job. I'm guessing it's just for the storyline and it doesn't matter who you choose 
  • MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts

@KalindaKing Mine is the 11" from 2018 one but it looks just like what @Amilicious posted.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    dolls with issues with the zoom - have you tried to zoom out in setting of the ipad- You may have to toggle back and forth when using KKH but it may help?  Just trying to think of a fix for you all... 
    To turn off Zoom, go to Settings > Accessibility > Zoom, then tap to turn Zoom off.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Miyuri @Amilicious @thenailaholic Which iPad Pro do you have? For example, do you know if you have the 2nd or 3rd generation iPad Pro? This info will help the team troubleshoot and try to help you. Go to iOS Settings > General > About
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I have a question!
    I dont know about the other Diamond Kolection itens from the last months update BUT i have this hair from it and now it says Korkov O.o

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @LovelyEmma @yezx I think its because the whole diamond kollection was supposedly designed by korkov, and the future diamond ones will be by other designers I suppose, since its a "special" kollection.

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020
    It says that for the diamond collection cause the collection is called the Korkov couture kollection.
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    grada said:
    @LovelyEmma @yezx I think its because the whole diamond kollection was supposedly designed by korkov, and the future diamond ones will be by other designers I suppose, since its a "special" kollection.

Pleaseeee bite your tongue lol 
    I hope we'll never see another diamond kollection srsly 😭
    Lol sorry, the negative mood just sticks with me lately. I'm hoping that this collection didn't do as well as they expected and they won't make another one. 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾