🗳️ SYS - 4/2/20 - Island Castaway!

1232425262729Next

Comments

• abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts
    NRSY said:
    Hi, I have been having this problem for 1 or two months that every time I earn diamonds in the sys event I do not receive them. Although I have been compensated for this, the problem has still not been fixed. This does not just only affect my diamonds anymore, it also affects the dyes that I earn as well. The game would say that I am receiving them but when I go into my kloset, I do not see them. Please help😢
    PM Kalinda, she knows how to help

FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    First place with @fallon and @loukkhg 💙

Amazingly this week I was into a group without ticketbuyers, it seems like a dream, in the last 10 minutes of the event I was watching the girl in second seeing if she would change clothes, because I was willing to use an extra ticket for this dress, but she remained in the same outfit. I jumped for joy, the dress is gorgeous. 🥰
    beautiful, thank you for including me 💕
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • NRSYNRSY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    abasili93 said:
    NRSY said:
    Hi, I have been having this problem for 1 or two months that every time I earn diamonds in the sys event I do not receive them. Although I have been compensated for this, the problem has still not been fixed. This does not just only affect my diamonds anymore, it also affects the dyes that I earn as well. The game would say that I am receiving them but when I go into my kloset, I do not see them. Please help😢
    PM Kalinda, she knows how to help

Um could you please tell me how to do that I just joined today
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Cherrey said:
    SYS is really frustrating lately. I absolutely loved the TS dress, but I didn't stand a chance against some crazy ticket buyers right from the start. I still submitted a look every 6 hours, but what for? A freaking bottle? Very disappointing. I totally understand why a lot of players are upset. This takes so much fun off the game.

Wow @cherrey, you had a crazy amount of extra tickets submitted in your group! 1500?! I scored really well and wish I would have won the dress too, so I feel your pain! Wishing you a fair competition next week ❤️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2020
    If anyone is having problems please send a ticket to Suppory, especially if they are already helping you. They are the last word in these things. Top left corner of your game screen, ( lll/help/glu support ) (And problems posted in the FAQ/support forum get better exposure. A post saying 'I didnt get diamonds' or 'I need help` can get lost in an event or general discussion thread. ) but now, I would send another ticket to support explain you're still having this problem, please look into it further. So sorry this is happening.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I ended up using an extra ticket because I finished 10 points behind the ticket buyer who was submitting basic, mostly kash item looks. She freaked when I passed her Saturday and bought more so I don't know how many she ended up using, but her looks couldn't have been scoring too high. I have no regrets. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2020
    Thanks for the peridot dye. I hope I get a chance to earn more soon since I have a pair of sunglasses I really wanted to use that color on.
    Platform: Android

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thank you @Rikk! You are the sweetest!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Landed 1st this week! It’s been like forever since I’ve won. I can’t even remember the last time lol, but I’m happy 😆. Here’s my low, high and fav looks. Also thanks Glu for the kstars and dye!

• CamiKKHCamiKKH Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @CamiKKH it’s the closet in the Bel Air house. It’s in the glam room and it costs 40 k-stars. Super worth it!
    That's amazing, I had no idea about that! Thank you very much doll 😘
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I know what you mean @Bear_KKH .we can change our browser in our phones to "desktop site" but I don't like that format on my phone.. next sys would be fabulous, but if it's not on theme, I won't be mad at you for changing your mind.. lol thank you again!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I haven't gotten a chance to read the thread yet, I hate posting before I read through, but if I wait till I finally read through the whole thing, it will be next week before I post my looks.. lol so...
    Here were my looks:

I came in third behind 2 ticket buyers.. I was going to snipe the win at the end, but I forgot to set an alarm and didn't remember until 10 minutes till the end.. not enough time to submit the 8 looks I would have had to submitted to win.. :( ah well.. I was exceptionally proud of my looks this sys.. I hope you like them. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Ended up on 8th place and tb im happy lel
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My sys looks 😍 I had sm fun with this theme. It's nice to dressup my doll causally instead of wearing gowns most of the time 😍 look #4 was inspired by my sis @therealChar and I even put on own twist and spin on this look too 😍

This dress goes perfectly with the hair 😍

Also won 1st place. I was in such a chill group with no crazy tbs so I think that I'm gonna try this strategy every week of starting the event late 🙂

Argh there matey 🧐😂
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Carol Davida <3 stunning as always sis
  • jiebbjiebb Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Glu gives us energy as a prize for everything because they know we’re tired of their BS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @therealChar tysm sis 🥰🤗♥️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I don't mind, I'll try to make it work with the theme lol 😄
    - Emmy