Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    thanks man.....it's crit damage =P......mage just can kill final boss in 2 skills with crit damage

and i wanna Glu release new stage ....hehe i need new material to upgrade my weapon, chest and legs

yeah your defending are too low specially in chest, leg, arm, head the defend need very high in order to killing new boss once you face the new and stronger boss that is difficult stage to pass and get they precious item :p
    my warrior still very weak not stronger enough now i saving all money incase to reach Lv35 upgrading skill level i now Lv34 30% to Lv35 skill very expensive now in the mid of Lv34 will come back when reaching Lv35 see what price minimum upgrade skill each of them
  • Options
    peter_paker92peter_paker92 Registered Users 21 Posts
    think i will kill them before they kill me =p
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    After upgrading my
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Congrats. U'll have hundreds more fight with him.
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Henshin, where can i find a better weapon to kill hellboy? From nian? Im level 29 and just finished the 2nd to the last stage and now currently at ivar mountain.. Ive maxed out my ring and necky. My weap is Untelenting sword of the raider which has 358.2 attack, 26.4 crit dmg abd 14.4 cgance to fnd an item.. I cant kill hell boy bcoz my damage is too low and my gear is just enough to be alive.. Do u have some tips for me? I maxed out my sword too
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    null_zps4e6f3b42.png

Mage has a laser-like weapon from her skills which can take out a very big chunk of the cyclops life but must be used together with her fireblasts and wand to kill quickly. The laser takes some time to recharge and you must learn to take aim or you waste your energy.
  • Options
    null_zpse3f6a8d5.png

Here is Nian being fried by the Mage.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    How to get demon champion material?
  • Options
    Henshin, where can i find a better weapon to kill hellboy? From nian? Im level 29 and just finished the 2nd to the last stage and now currently at ivar mountain.. Ive maxed out my ring and necky. My weap is Untelenting sword of the raider which has 358.2 attack, 26.4 crit dmg abd 14.4 cgance to fnd an item.. I cant kill hell boy bcoz my damage is too low and my gear is just enough to be alive.. Do u have some tips for me? I maxed out my sword too

hi sorry for late reply very busy just now ok here we go
    basically u have go near as soon as possible just counter attack hellboy and then he will begin charging you just continue your counter attack do not use any skill until the hellboy will move back work hellboy begin skill out his fireblash before this skill attack from hellboy go behind him and continue your counter attack repeat and repeat doing same step
    use it when necessarily your skill if you cannot hold on anymore
    you have to face him repeat and repeat until you become really understand his move that's why I have mentioned early this game must be very patient play GoodLuck my friend work it out hard you will receive the best gift from this hellboy drop items
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    How to get demon champion material?

it still very new for me because i still miss both of them demons champion eye and demon champion heart or something can't remember i wanna upgrade this item from my ring in Lv35 it become 1300 Max
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    null_zps4e6f3b42.png

Mage has a laser-like weapon from her skills which can take out a very big chunk of the cyclops life but must be used together with her fireblasts and wand to kill quickly. The laser takes some time to recharge and you must learn to take aim or you waste your energy.

thanks for your precious info regarding Mage useful step for me cause my Mage still at Lv0 haha
    thanks so lot for this really important picture
  • Options
    think i will kill them before they kill me =p

haha you are great :D
  • Options
    E92m3v8E92m3v8 Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi there, is there some guide that maybe we can put together? So many options (like diablo) to either keep to use or sell or fuse. Thanks to ballerstatus yesterday, he really helped me out in understanding some important things to look for in dropped items. For example lets have a monk guide (since this is the character I am using hehe). Weapon names : max gs ranking
    Annihilating>ruthless>superb>enviscerating>ferocious>brutal>strange>glowing>broken. Secondary name ranking (attributes)
    1:Butcher =crit damage + crit rate.
    2: destroyer=crit damage
    3: raider=item+crit damage
    4:predeter=item+crit rate
    5:slayer=crit damage
    For example. Annihilating fist of predeter will yield the highest gs score (attack) with attributes item drop and crit damage
    Ruthless fist of predeter will yield 2nd highest gs score (attack) with attributes item drop and crit damage
    Annihilating fist of butcher will yield highest gs score with attributes crit damage and crit rate
    Etc etc

Ring/amulet.
    Highest gs max name to look for 1: ancient 2: divine 3: blessed 4: magnificent 5:exquisite 6: imposing etc etc
    Attributes names : berserker=crit damage+crit rate+energy reduction
    Maiming = ?

Armor gs max names to look for 1:ancient 2:divine magnificent etc etc
    Attribute names: chest armor (all will have defense)
    1:resolve = defense+hp+item find
    2: fortitude=defense+hp
    3: defense= defense
    Etc etc
    Sorry if this sounds confusing because it is. Lol. Maybe start a sticky on this and all of us can contribute some info to form a guide. Just a thought.

Thanks for those who actually read this, and those that stopped half way i don't blame you. Lol.

Player name : XanaX
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    E92m3v8 wrote: »
    Hi there, is there some guide that maybe we can put together? So many options (like diablo) to either keep to use or sell or fuse. Thanks to ballerstatus yesterday, he really helped me out in understanding some important things to look for in dropped items. For example lets have a monk guide (since this is the character I am using hehe). Weapon names : max gs ranking
    Annihilating>ruthless>superb>enviscerating>ferocious>brutal>strange>glowing>broken. Secondary name ranking (attributes)
    For example. Annihilating fist of predeter will yield the highest gs score (attack) with attributes item drop and crit damage
    Ruthless fist of predeter will yield 2nd highest gs score (attack) with attributes item drop and crit damage
    Annihilating fist of butcher will yield highest gs score with attributes crit damage and crit rate
    Etc etc

Ring/amulet.
    Highest gs max name to look for 1: ancient 2: divine 3: blessed 4: magnificent 5:exquisite 6: imposing etc etc
    Maiming = ?

Etc etc
    Sorry if this sounds confusing because it is. Lol. Maybe start a sticky on this and all of us can contribute some info to form a guide. Just a thought.

Thanks for those who actually read this, and those that stopped half way i don't blame you. Lol.

It was nice talking to you for sure! Welcome to the forums.

For my mage I'm noticing these stats:

CC = Critical Chance; CD = Critical Damage; ER = Energy Reduction; IIF = Increased Item Find

Weapons
    Berserker: CC/CD/ER
    Butcher: ATK/CC/CD
    Destroyer: ATK/CC
    Predetor: ATK/CC/IIF

Accessories
    Boar: CC/CD/IIF
    Tracker: CC/IIF/ER
    Vulture: CC/CD/IIF

Armor
    Fortitude: HP/D
    Resolve: HP/D/IIF
    **Worth noting that the HP/D for Fortitute/Resolve are the EXACT same..and that Resolve just has free IIF so it's always better if the rest of the variables for the name are consistent.

Also worth noting that I've had a Magnificent item drop from Mead River before, and it had the same stats as the one from Ivar Mountains..although that situation happening was VERY rare.

-ballerstatus
  • Options
    E92m3v8 wrote: »
    Etc etc

Ring/amulet.
    Maiming = ?

Etc etc

Annihilating Sword in this category there are few difference type of them
    i have both of them now i use
    1, Annihilating Sword of The Raider
    894.2 Max Attack
    46.0% Critical Damage
    26.3% Increase item find
    GS 1093
    MAX: 1093 (Maximum upgraded no room for evolved) Selling Pirce $10,032

2, Annihilating Sword of The Butcher
    315 Attack
    3.9% Critical Chance
    16.2% Critical Damage
    GS 435
    MAX: 1302 ( next evolution require Demon's eyes 10, Demon's sigil 5, & Demon's blood 7. plus $5400 coins)
    Selling Pirce $8,892

i know more expensive item including weapon are come with higher upgrading fusion and evolution also very expensive $$$ to upgrade still my old word when we get cheaper item white color we only selling them as little as $10 bucks what the programing design hpw stupid there are
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    It was nice talking to you for sure! Welcome to the forums.

For my mage I'm noticing these stats:

CC = Critical Chance; CD = Critical Damage; ER = Energy Reduction; IIF = Increased Item Find

Weapons
    Berserker: CC/CD/ER
    Butcher: ATK/CC/CD
    Destroyer: ATK/CC
    Predetor: ATK/CC/IIF

Accessories
    Boar: CC/CD/IIF
    Tracker: CC/IIF/ER
    Vulture: CC/CD/IIF

Armor
    Fortitude: HP/D
    Resolve: HP/D/IIF
    **Worth noting that the HP/D for Fortitute/Resolve are the EXACT same..and that Resolve just has free IIF so it's always better if the rest of the variables for the name are consistent.

Also worth noting that I've had a Magnificent item drop from Mead River before, and it had the same stats as the one from Ivar Mountains..although that situation happening was VERY rare.

-ballerstatus

your summery very clear i have to study first to calculating on my item and one more thing that i not really understang did you notice when we counter attacking the hellboy our hit rate will show on screen light dark color 495 each hit normal attack but when we use skill counter attack that number are different the color are change to yellow and 1900 each hit what that mean stand for light dark and yellow both color means??
  • Options
    null_zps701a4889.png

Screenshot of Map from the Cyclops Chamber to Ivar Mountains. Btw HenShin, where is hellboy to be found?

Anyone kind enough to provide info of what to expect from each of the places especially the last few ones? Thanks!
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    U will meet hell boy at ivar mountains, beware he is very dangerous hahaha... I've had kill him 1k+ times to coolect reward. Skg dia dah jadi kacang putih.
  • Options
    Terima kasih, appreciate that. Taking my own sweet time to grind, upgrade and finish the game. The chat room doesn't seem to have any purpose, totally useless. Communicating through this forum is very much better.
  • Options
    lauapik
    Screenshot of Map from the Cyclops Chamber to Ivar Mountains. Btw HenShin, where is hellboy to be found?

here is the ivar mountain's his look really close hellboy so we use this nickname for our reference
    NE2f_Oa_Dn_LTVb5b_1_2.jpg
    image.jpg
  • Options
    his fireblast really huge damaging surrounding
    but when met my sword that is really is different story haha
    image.jpg
  • Options
    peter_paker92peter_paker92 Registered Users 21 Posts
    Hey HenShin show off ur items man..... i wanna c it =D
  • Options
    Ha ha thanks, HenShin! Now I know what you are talking about. Must upgrade my Mage to maximum before tackling him. The Mage has no shield but can teleport, though your timing must be perfect. Teleportation has a bit of a problem as sometimes the game quits when you hit the teleport button, grrr, and you have to start all over again.

Your hellboy looks like the spitting image of the original hell boy if you just saw off the horns ha ha.
  • Options
    Hey HenShin show off ur items man..... i wanna c it =D

hello spider-man
    i still on upraising my stuff and here is armour..

1, weapon - Annihilating sword of the raider - 894.2 Attack 44.0% Critical damage, 26.3% increase item find. MAX-evolve

2, Head - Exiquisite Helm of resolve - 1026.0 HP, 102.6 def, 18.1% item find. GS 223 max:256 one more evolution but found another better hold now. new found Ancient Helmet of resolve - 545.0HP, 54.0 defense, 8.0 item find GS 116 max:383 not touch yet upgrade

3, shoulder - Striking paudrons of resolve - 1578.2 HP, 156.7 def, 21.9% item find. GS 336 max:336 MAX-evolve

4, chest - Ancient breastplate of resolve - 1873.8 HP, 187.4 def, 26.3% item find. GS 401 max:401 MAX-evolve

5, Arms - Striking gauntlets of resolve - 1651.1 HP, 164.0 def, 21.9% item find. GS 351 MAX-evolve

6, Leg - Blessed greaves of fortitude - 1381.6 HP 138.9 def. GS 277 max:277 MAX-evolve

7, Necklace - Magnificent talisman of the berserker - 16.7% Ctl chance, 52.6% ctl damage, 8.9 energy reduction. GS 1113 max:1113 MAX-evolve

8, Ring - Striking ring of the berserker - 12.9% ctl chance, 38.0% ctl damage, 6.7 energy reduction GS 837 Max:1017
    one more evolution hold upgrade but found another Marvelous ring of the berserker 5.1%ctl chance, 20.3%ctl damage, 3.7% energy reduction GS 428 max:1384 (requires Lv35 unlock)

image.jpg
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    Ha ha thanks, HenShin! Now I know what you are talking about. Must upgrade my Mage to maximum before tackling him. The Mage has no shield but can teleport, though your timing must be perfect. Teleportation has a bit of a problem as sometimes the game quits when you hit the teleport button, grrr, and you have to start all over again.

Your hellboy looks like the spitting image of the original hell boy if you just saw off the horns ha ha.

the story about the hellboy during his babie the horn cut by someone else because of evil demons bloodies after cutting out his horn he become a real fantasy famost fan of hero
  • Options
    Yep, I watched the movie. Liked it. He is more handsome your warrior, haha, even with the horns cut off. In fact your warrior looks uglier than all the monsters lol, real nightmare. Just imagine a little boy meeting him in a dark alley, ha ha ha.
  • Options
    announcement today GLU server down result a lot of error in EW3 server right now either can't access or can't claims your item not found i have facing this problem right now and some of the online user also comment server very bad and poor
    this is new error never met before
    image.jpg
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    same here. no items found after killing bosses. so take a rest now. no point playing.
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    same here. no items found after killing bosses. so take a rest now. no point playing.

yup you're right Jon