Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Can I join?:)

There's 2 guild now. Who u want to join? Formed by ChrisTot or Henshin?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    So, what has been everyone's strategy thus far in regards to farming and using tokens to progress further? I'm under the impression that Ancient/Magnificent gear from regular Hellboy will progress me well into Legendary Udar before I need to really farm and upgrade.

annihilating sword of the butcher no more use in hall of the divine legendary mode it is useless weapon i on upgrading other higher attack hit rate weapon to destroy this beast
  • Options
    AStoryToScreamAStoryToScream Registered Users 41 Posts
    annihilating sword of the butcher no more use in hall of the divine legendary mode it is useless weapon i on upgrading other higher attack hit rate weapon to destroy this beast

Yeah I can definitely see that becoming an issue lol I'm at the level right before Nian and I'm struggling. I'm trying my best to get more HP/Defense, but the reagents just aren't there. I managed to find a new weapon, once it's upgraded. It's just over 2k max.
  • Options
    What's a good spot to farm for Nian? Cyclops still eats me for breakfast lol

Edit: I'm working on some 'Exceptional' pieces, but I have no idea where more might drop, let alone a good spot for Champion Hearts lol
  • Options
    What's a good spot to farm for Nian? Cyclops still eats me for breakfast lol

Edit: I'm working on some 'Exceptional' pieces, but I have no idea where more might drop, let alone a good spot for Champion Hearts lol

in the champion categories is easy found early stage round one begin i have ton of champion range item but I have struggle for missing lot of princes eye, princes blood, princes some more this will use when your level up to 2 to 3 star begin require for evolution and that is not one pcs estimate 7 to 10 pcs of item to fulfill all three empty garages evolved in helmet, armor or weapon this is insane man
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »
    Can I join?:)

hi welcome our big community :D
    just join whatever you like haha have a nice day
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    I got a error/: can you please send me another request..
    - Sagelz

Edit: Not joining a guild named after you, sorry bro..
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    guys any news on who has completed legendary mode ?
    I have trying to find on silver god get the stronger weapon to face hall of the divine this beat totally can't beat him his defense too strong
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    guys any news on who has completed legendary mode ?
    I have trying to find on silver god get the stronger weapon to face hall of the divine this beat totally can't beat him his defense too strong

I'm stuck on the level right before Hall of the Divine, haven't really played today though. Just barely got in enough play time.
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    I'm stuck on the level right before Hall of the Divine, haven't really played today though. Just barely got in enough play time.

That's where I am stuck as well. I can't seem to parry the Skeleton Swordsman enough times to do enough damage. I'm working on evolving some of the Exceptional gear to it's second stage bu farming Dragon's Neck. It's a pretty straight/fast level and can drop Exceptional/Marvelous gear, as well as Champion Hearts. Takes time, though lol I'm up to like 14k HP. I got lucky during my question and got a 2k max sword as one of my drops later on in Pom'lai, but I don't have enough Demon Prince reagents to evovle it.
  • Options
    That's where I am stuck as well. I can't seem to parry the Skeleton Swordsman enough times to do enough damage. I'm working on evolving some of the Exceptional gear to it's second stage bu farming Dragon's Neck. It's a pretty straight/fast level and can drop Exceptional/Marvelous gear, as well as Champion Hearts. Takes time, though lol I'm up to like 14k HP. I got lucky during my question and got a 2k max sword as one of my drops later on in Pom'lai, but I don't have enough Demon Prince reagents to evovle it.

demons princes eye, heart, minior. only found in iron & silver god wheel of fortune normally i use to spin 10x chances more higher it giving normally every try in 10x you will receive princes eye x2 princes blood x2 or some time drop princes heart x2
  • Options
    It seen after updated our conversation here are less chatting i guess everyone busying for there discover there own treasure haha
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Yeah, seems like evry one is busy leveling up and hunting reagents heheh
  • Options
    Yeah, seems like evry one is busy leveling up and hunting reagents heheh

Yes! Haha..the game rushed through screens and I wasted a revive potion on the demon :/ at least the hall of divine has been defeated once now I guess though?...
  • Options
    Woah! It's worth noting that there are no more free gems in store (clicking those annoying ads). Does anyone have more than 400? That's how many I naturally have (haven't bought extra bag space yet).
  • Options
    That back bag really useful better then i have trying wasted my gem buy gem for princes heart upgrading weapon purposed i guess hardest then previous version a lot plus impossible can get any extra gem nowadays
  • Options
    Jetzz13Jetzz13 Registered Users 24 Posts
    okay adding on who else please let me know your names i had trying adding more but confuse about you guys name too many of them haha can't remember

Me ..add me to your guild.. Jetzz13.. Thanks
  • Options
    Hi Jet Li haha
    My guild now are empty i don't know what perusal GLU add this future on but you can ask for chris he knew which one guild will help you and i still facing my difficult round to pass and I'm stuck on Hall Of The Divine
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I was stuck on hall as well but then i used health potions to beat it. Then i went all the way to church before in was stopped again. I think hall of divine is harder that ivar mountain on legendary mode. I have beaten ivar about 50 times now on legendary and just building up gear now.
  • Options
    manittoman2013manittoman2013 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good job man
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    I was stuck on hall as well but then i used health potions to beat it. Then i went all the way to church before in was stopped again. I think hall of divine is harder that ivar mountain on legendary mode. I have beaten ivar about 50 times now on legendary and just building up gear now.

Congrats man what kind of weapon that you use now ? The max and GS ?
  • Options
    UtzimekanismUtzimekanism Registered Users 17 Posts
    professor moops wand for pointing!

max dmg 2125,4dmg

its expencve as hell to upgrade everything :-)
  • Options
    Atlast, legendary mode is done hehehe
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Atlast, legendary mode is done hehehe

Congratz friend, same to, now time to built up my gears and find out the best weapon.
  • Options
    Yeah, time to grind unlimited like heheh
  • Options
    professor moops wand for pointing!
    max dmg 2125,4dmg

its expencve as hell to upgrade everything :-)

In ivar mountain item drop including princes heart princes blood and princes eye ? What your weapon name ? Man is hard to upgrade cause it never drop princes item that i face hall of the divine
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Just gotten this from Nian after grinding him for the whole day. Not the best there is, but can't complain either.

Wand.jpg
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »
    Just gotten this from Nian after grinding him for the whole day. Not the best there is, but can't complain either.

Wand.jpg

You mean you get it from hall of the divine ?
    I'll still looking for princes soulshard for two pcs weapon purposed
  • Options
    JonWayne wrote: »

Wand.jpg

Not the best there is? I'd say it's Debatably one of the top 2 wands in the game if not the best of it's kind.

I like ATK/CC/IIF and ATK/CD/IIF the most..haven't played with both yet to really know if the 20+ or 30+ crit is more optimal.

Nice drop!
  • Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    Yeah i am using proffesor moops wand as well and have it fully upgraded to GS of 2458. The attack alone is 2125. It is nasty!!