Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    IndiepwnIndiepwn Registered Users 62 Posts
    I didnt get a prompt to enter a name.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    JonWayne wrote: »
    OK, server is back up. But I got a prompt to enter a name and I can't use back my old name "JonWayne". I exited the game immediately for fear that entering a new name might delete my characters or revert them back to L1.

Anyone face the same problem? Have you entered a new name and able to continue play?

hi Jon nope i not face this issue before but i been stuck on offline for month i try get back do all the basic step restore iDevice, install reinstall changing new zealand addressing and so many step in the end still useless until i made my last choice to deleted my iCloud backup file EW3 well what do you know !! yesterday after released of version 1.0.0 i able to online back and though that i was loosing all my afford in previously saving data haha GLU is smart there keep our data for reference record in they own data server.
    this is sound so great guys if one of you did accidenlty deleted in iCloud data it should restore back your previously information whole processing from GLU server.
  • Options
    Kobe wrote: »
    Does anyone has accessing network issue sometimes? When It pop up network error retry. It still try to accessing network. And it's doesn't connect. I m sure my Internet is fine. Btw I have to restart the game

it could be traffic congestion and now version 1.0.0 released but still not yet worldwide luanching yet
  • Options
    I wonder is the 3000 gems wing in the shop the best there is, or the fiery wing from the gold god. or some other gotten somewhere.

and I'm a bit not use to everything becoming so big. need a bit getting use to.

this looks like we are really wanna need play with real money for gem
  • Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    hi Jon nope i not face this issue before but i been stuck on offline for month i try get back do all the basic step restore iDevice, install reinstall changing new zealand addressing and so many step in the end still useless until i made my last choice to deleted my iCloud backup file EW3 well what do you know !! yesterday after released of version 1.0.0 i able to online back and though that i was loosing all my afford in previously saving data haha GLU is smart there keep our data for reference record in they own data server.
    this is sound so great guys if one of you did accidenlty deleted in iCloud data it should restore back your previously information whole processing from GLU server.

My problem now is slightly different. I need to enter a new name. What I'm worried that entering a new name will cause the game server to think that I'm a new player and thus all my progress will be lost.

So until I'm sure that my progress will not be lost, I won't be logging in.

Is this the "Curse of the Ascension Guild Leader"? Once being appointed leader, the player will not be able to log in?
  • Options
    My problem now is slightly different. I need to enter a new name. What I'm worried that entering a new name will cause the game server to think that I'm a new player and thus all my progress will be lost.

So until I'm sure that my progress will not be lost, I won't be logging in.

Is this the "Curse of the Ascension Guild Leader"? Once being appointed leader, the player will not be able to log in?

really failure login ? but should fine no problem your data would lost thats easier trust me i have lost my all access and terrifying such a suffer expirience and my data still there backup loading okay fine and i assume your situation should be very fine to use different name then change back your name
  • Options
    really failure login ? but should fine no problem your data would lost thats easier trust me i have lost my all access and terrifying such a suffer expirience and my data still there backup loading okay fine and i assume your situation should be very fine to use different name then change back your name

I'm not sure if "name" is linked to "account". I wouldn't want to risk my 2 months of effort. I'll just hang on until I get a reply from Glu Support.

Taking a short break (hopefully). Looks like Ascension is leaderless once again.
  • Options
    I'm not sure if "name" is linked to "account". I wouldn't want to risk my 2 months of effort. I'll just hang on until I get a reply from Glu Support.

Taking a short break (hopefully). Looks like Ascension is leaderless once again.

the GLU data center only recognize iCloud user name account it would not recognize a nick or surname especially in EW3 nickname
  • Options

haha you are the best now i miss out one demon champion shoulshard for my Ring 3 star and warrior completely done and next to mage or monk
  • Options
    Indiepwn wrote: »
    I didnt get a prompt to enter a name.

i think your situation exactly same as Jon please try and see it could help that we had mentioend below
  • Options
    this game very funny EW3 last time version 0.1.0 all three character can sharing they gem & coin until further notice GLU has change it policy after released version 0.2.0 all character could not share anything totally separating gem & coin luckily during that time we have fight for sort period and earn money sharing with warrior, mage & monk now my other character Mage Lv17 & Monk Lv19 both of them come with $$ 13million mean i could very very easier upgrade any skill weaponry and this is very good news for me and did you guys got this expirience ??:D
  • Options
    rumour said the Red Wings fall drop in hellboy i'am now trying to get it and my warrior are now fully evolution GS max 8863
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    rumour said the Red Wings fall drop in hellboy i'am now trying to get it and my warrior are now fully evolution GS max 8863

Red wings like the vampire wings??? I saw those before on someone from my friends list!!! :) The whole vampire armor looks absolutely sicko. I didn't wanna post screenshots before for fear the person would be banned, but I figured they were either a hacker or legitimate because they were slowly up to level 60..Surprisingly all of their vampire armor was blues and purples though..and the GS wasn't as high...

The vampire wand looks amazing though, btw...is this even the gear you're talking about? Haha
  • Options
    ChrisTot wrote: »
    Red wings like the vampire wings??? I saw those before on someone from my friends list!!! :) The whole vampire armor looks absolutely sicko. I didn't wanna post screenshots before for fear the person would be banned, but I figured they were either a hacker or legitimate because they were slowly up to level 60..Surprisingly all of their vampire armor was blues and purples though..and the GS wasn't as high...

The vampire wand looks amazing though, btw...is this even the gear you're talking about? Haha

no kidding in apple store EW3 mentioned..
    The demon general Abag'Kun in the Ivar Mountains now has a chance to drop equippable Demon Wings

Abag'kun you know who is he ?? haha he is Hellboy
  • Options

My guess is that they probably got their gears from the silver or gold god offering. I THINK the gears in the god offering will change once we go above level 50 or 51. I only wonder what reagents are required to evolve them.

You're talking about weapon and armors. Henshin is talking about the new wing accessory. You can see a Wing of Light from the game store. I just wonder which Wing is the best.
  • Options
    My guess is that they probably got their gears from the silver or gold god offering. I THINK the gears in the god offering will change once we go above level 50 or 51. I only wonder what reagents are required to evolve them.

You're talking about weapon and armors. Henshin is talking about the new wing accessory. You can see a Wing of Light from the game store. I just wonder which Wing is the best.

maybe is true no matter how hard we terrifying fight as long as we are Level 50 below we won get any wings fall drop by hellboy but the Lv50 is really hard to go on achieve due to minimum requirement for reaching such level above Lv50
  • Options
    bluedragbluedrag Registered Users 21 Posts
    So u r saying normal mode hellboy won't drop wings? :-(
  • Options
    bluedrag wrote: »
    So u r saying normal mode hellboy won't drop wings? :-(

Legendary mode u can't found best weapon in normal mode this game priority is defending weapon are second
  • Options
    I'm liking this new tournament in EW3, compared to PvP in EW2. Here we can contirubute as a team and also as an individual.

But the rewards are a bit . . .

Just hope to see some Gold God Offerings as reward in future. Seriously, who needs silver and iron god stuff.
  • Options
    I'm liking this new tournament in EW3, compared to PvP in EW2. Here we can contirubute as a team and also as an individual.

But the rewards are a bit . . .

Just hope to see some Gold God Offerings as reward in future. Seriously, who needs silver and iron god stuff.

I agree i lazy fight over there it just boring keep repeat repeating play hour an hour
  • Options
    well, this tournament here is also endless repeating. but I'm enjoying it :P

I wish there'll be one where we can get to kill Hellboy, and not just those zombies/ slim/ skeletion/ wolves
  • Options
    KaboomKaboom Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi. Can someone please tell me which stage give the most VP ? Frog road give 1200. Any other give more than that? Thx
  • Options
    Kaboom wrote: »
    Hi. Can someone please tell me which stage give the most VP ? Frog road give 1200. Any other give more than that? Thx

Guy i very busy hunting VP point chat with you guys next two days i need to spent at lease 20 hour continue play until it end close tournament
  • Options
    Guy i very busy hunting VP point chat with you guys next two days i need to spent at lease 20 hour continue play until it end close tournament

This game now requires 20 hours of playtime?? Fun...
  • Options
    lauapiklauapik Registered Users 490 Posts
    This game now requires 20 hours of playtime?? Fun...

It's ok Chris just for the sake of this guild. Play Fog Road repeatedly and kill the zombies to get VP points. We have earned twice what Xuanyuan earned and dont allow them to catch up. I wont be able to play after this tournament but I would like to see this group Ascension (named by you anyway) get the rewards it deserves. Please.
  • Options
    lauapik wrote: »
    It's ok Chris just for the sake of this guild. Play Fog Road repeatedly and kill the zombies to get VP points. We have earned twice what Xuanyuan earned and dont allow them to catch up. I wont be able to play after this tournament but I would like to see this group Ascension (named by you anyway) get the rewards it deserves. Please.

Thanks for the tip! I'll try to contribute some! :)
    I'm glad you like the guild name!
  • Options
    Morning people!

Let's slay some more zombies today shall we?

And that warriorfly is one hell of a crazy zombie slayer. amazing lead he is making.
  • Options
    last nigh i spending 5 hour and today will be 15 hour continuesly until it end section tournament
  • Options
    Guys now left less then 5 hour i have stopped too tiring man
    And I think this VP point should use for upgrading purpose or something else it use to be and i just curious that this guys how there can do it sure a 25 VP point ??? Any ideal !!
    image.jpg
  • Options
    Guys now left less then 5 hour i have stopped too tiring man
    And I think this VP point should use for upgrading purpose or something else it use to be and i just curious that this guys how there can do it sure a 25 VP point ??? Any ideal !!
    image.jpg

Finding the normal mode level that gives this many points would be a waste of time :P