Options

Eternity Warrior 3 demo

Comments

• Options
    JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    Hellboi drops more of it

No doubt, but I think he's not yet reach Hellboy.

Anywhere from Wolf Gang Pass to Helgard can drop prince heart. I don't think there's any particular map that has a higher drop rate. But I personally would try from Mead River onwards.
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Hellboi drops more of it

Thanks for your tips i really confusing sometime those item named too closed each other.
    JonWayne wrote: »
    No doubt, but I think he's not yet reach Hellboy.

Anywhere from Wolf Gang Pass to Helgard can drop prince heart. I don't think there's any particular map that has a higher drop rate. But I personally would try from Mead River onwards.

haha Jon you are right i had trying three time before fight with hellboy but still not the time for me to reach that level yet because my Arms and other few more armour consider blue color too weak can't facing them right now and will get try in Mead River soon after will returned for fully equip in warrior level to revenge hellboy haha
  • Options
    Thanks for your tips i really confusing sometime those item named too closed each other.

haha Jon you are right i had trying three time before fight with hellboy but still not the time for me to reach that level yet because my Arms and other few more armour consider blue color too weak can't facing them right now and will get try in Mead River soon after will returned for fully equip in warrior level to revenge hellboy haha

By the way, someone mentioned in the game chat that Helgard can drop Prince Soulshard, but chances are very rare. So why don't you try farming there for Heart? You might just be lucky to get a Soulshard.
  • Options
    Joseph HiiJoseph Hii Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes!this is good weapon,me one just Max2308.Henshin you can easy way get prince's heart from fog road
    Emmanuel
  • Options
    By the way, someone mentioned in the game chat that Helgard can drop Prince Soulshard, but chances are very rare. So why don't you try farming there for Heart? You might just be lucky to get a Soulshard.

Yup now i just passed hellboy i kill him more then fourty times but get zero demon princes heart and will try get him soon and I think nowadays very easier after passed hellboy it just time to farming,

Joseph Hii wrote: »
    Yes!this is good weapon,me one just Max2308.Henshin you can easy way get prince's heart from fog road

Got you haha i founded princes heart from fog road
    Man really luck today it drop from nian but i kill him in 50 times but i die for 10 time due to my low end weapon not that strong during i fighting and lucky pick got this precious weapon and now i fully farming this weapon as my major weapon for warrior this weapon require 5 pcs of demon princes soulshard and I got zero if them
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    i just lucky to receive this weapon from nian
    image.jpg
    Chad, the Reticent, Sentient Sword this weapon Max 2641 you think this is great sword ???[/QUOTE]

Same to me but im using mage to grind nian, his drop legendary item like hellboy, my warriors and monk still stuck at nian. Today im found weapon fused to 15/15 just got 1440, i hope it enaugh to kill nian. But sadly my game was stuck at loading. Maybe connection problem.
  • Options
    Grats! Isn't that the best weapon for Warrior currently?

Now my warrior still stuck at Nian. Managed to kill him, but like once out of 10-20 tries. Still cannot grind him yet, taking too long and too many tries.
  • Options
    Imrulkz wrote: »
    i just lucky to receive this weapon from nian
    Chad, the Reticent, Sentient Sword this weapon Max 2641 you think this is great sword ???
    Same to me but im using mage to grind nian, his drop legendary item like hellboy, my warriors and monk still stuck at nian. Today im found weapon fused to 15/15 just got 1440, i hope it enaugh to kill nian. But sadly my game was stuck at loading. Maybe connection problem.

Congrat's it same as me before keep farming best item in Fog Road that boss drop more better higher great prince's and easier pass also higher XP score compare with other. only few prince's heart, soulshard heart never ever drop they

Grats! Isn't that the best weapon for Warrior currently?

Now my warrior still stuck at Nian. Managed to kill him, but like once out of 10-20 tries. Still cannot grind him yet, taking too long and too many tries.

if we too weak no need wasted our time to get try for an 10 to 20% successful to me at least 10 to 50% success then i'll trying get the best drop item in all of the hero.
    we have to go back few stages like Fog Road that places is the best grind items ever.
    and soon after completed warrior i will begin my mage and monk both of them but think i'll need lot of times for this treasure haha good luck guys
  • Options
    ChrisTotChrisTot Registered Users 394 Posts
    I like how the best sword's name is Chad, lol!
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Mates, mates, I turned 19 today :)
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    Big Sage wrote: »

you mean your birthday ? or your Lv19 ? but if one of them

Happy Birthday to you best wish 19 :")

Level 19 still far far way to go don't happy too early but ofcause can celebrate's in Lv19
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    you mean your birthday ? or your Lv19 ? but if one of them

Happy Birthday to you best wish 19 :")

Level 19 still far far way to go don't happy too early but ofcause can celebrate's in Lv19

Birthday man! (: thanks dude
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    xadsonex1413xadsonex1413 Registered Users 69 Posts
    Big Sage wrote: »

Happy birthday bro
  • Options
    DivinechaozDivinechaoz Registered Users 8 Posts
    Where do we hunt unbreakable items??? What weapon should I get for monk?
  • Options
    Where do we hunt unbreakable items??? What weapon should I get for monk?

Unbreakable Helmet can be gotten from Nian or Hellboy. The other Unbreakable armor and Talismen can only be gotten from Hellboy as far as I know. And Unbreakable Ring seems only from Gold Offering Spin at this moment, no one has gotten it from Hellboy yet.

Try to get the Lv36 gold weapon with ATK/CC/CD from either Nian or Hellboy. Requires hell lot of grinding though, depending on your luck.
  • Options
    Unbreakable Helmet can be gotten from Nian or Hellboy. The other Unbreakable armor and Talismen can only be gotten from Hellboy as far as I know. And Unbreakable Ring seems only from Gold Offering Spin at this moment, no one has gotten it from Hellboy yet.

Try to get the Lv36 gold weapon with ATK/CC/CD from either Nian or Hellboy. Requires hell lot of grinding though, depending on your luck.

The most difficult get not weapon or armour it is demon soulshard heart i need it 20 pcs at least crazy grind and farming them and I found a necklace gold unbreakable talisman of the tracker in hellboy but i sold it out its useless item lower the my existing purple color necklace
  • Options
    The most difficult get not weapon or armour it is demon soulshard heart i need it 20 pcs at least crazy grind and farming them and I found a necklace gold unbreakable talisman of the tracker in hellboy but i sold it out its useless item lower the my existing purple color necklace

But where to hunt lvl 36 gold weapon?
  • Options
    I manage to clear all my quest from nian all the way till ivar with lousy items but I guess it's gonna be hard if I wana grind out
    Unbreakable full set...

Impetus*
    Guild: Ascension
  • Options
    But where to hunt lvl 36 gold weapon?

Funny you keep asking the same question when it's already been answered in the previous posts.
  • Options
    Funny you keep asking the same question when it's already been answered in the previous posts.

Haha maybe he just double confirm which stage more higher chances get gold item and all I can said is in nian get sword check out reverse previous pass few pages our post that u will found it and to helmet, arms, chest, shoulder, leg, all of them most and higher unbreakable item only drop in hellboy ivar mountain
  • Options
    Argh!!!! I accidently bought 2 health potions again while trying to clear the stupid network error. So stupid. I really wish they remove the option to buy the potions from the game loading screen. Network error happens so frequently.

Time to earn a few free gems by watching those stupid videos.
  • Options
    Argh!!!! I accidently bought 2 health potions again while trying to clear the stupid network error. So stupid. I really wish they remove the option to buy the potions from the game loading screen. Network error happens so frequently.

Time to earn a few free gems by watching those stupid videos.

this is your third time accidently pressing previously you also pressed but i saw you have so many of them never ever use before whoa i guess coming your gem will be reaching to 1000 haha congratulation.
    i have used them on previous mission trying hard finding a stronger weapon in silver iron including upgrade those stupid weapon fussion already warm out my coins & gems this game really is playing smarter, patiently, skillfull, knowledge, become a expiriences player the most difficult is not the game it is network connection very troublesome when i'm outside wifi area specially when 3G not available it switch to 2G Edge alot of problem came out like missing gems or item not in your inventory
  • Options
    this is your third time accidently pressing previously you also pressed but i saw you have so many of them never ever use before whoa i guess coming your gem will be reaching to 1000 haha congratulation.
    i have used them on previous mission trying hard finding a stronger weapon in silver iron including upgrade those stupid weapon fussion already warm out my coins & gems this game really is playing smarter, patiently, skillfull, knowledge, become a expiriences player the most difficult is not the game it is network connection very troublesome when i'm outside wifi area specially when 3G not available it switch to 2G Edge alot of problem came out like missing gems or item not in your inventory

Now only left with 100 gems. I immediately go and buy 3x 10 bag slots after the accident.
  • Options
    Now only left with 100 gems. I immediately go and buy 3x 10 bag slots after the accident.

haha good choice never regret at all because they are increasing your storage so you can play more round then usual then once is full ton of your item in your inventory haha congrat's i support 100% to brough back bag
  • Options
    erugereruger Registered Users 15 Posts
    How can I download on android
  • Options
    eruger wrote: »
    How can I download on android

It's not yet released on Andriod from what I know.
  • Options
    image.jpg

Guys now my weapon are fully farm i've trying kill hellboy now looks really easier to bring him down haha
    today my grind for warrior are more easier i have the other unbreakable item on farming just looking for demon princes bloods

image.jpg

Lucky day yeah two got it at once Demon Princes Soulshard
    not really easy to get this item man
  • Options
    Nice. My warrior still stuck. Now playing Monk. Where you get the weapon from? Hellboy or Nian?
  • Options
    Nice. My warrior still stuck. Now playing Monk. Where you get the weapon from? Hellboy or Nian?

Nian drop out chad,bla bla bla weapon but i just found another weapon in hellboy more powerful the price are more higher the this one but it just GS gear score little bit lower
  • Options
    Nian drop out chad,bla bla bla weapon but i just found another weapon in hellboy more powerful the price are more higher the this one but it just GS gear score little bit lower

Really? What's the weapon stats and name? Looks the same as Chad or something else?