Options

Weekend Event 8/11/2017 - Very Important Players (We Hope We Hope We Hope)

Comments

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    :( still no RR for me

also, I had all 4 items in my palette but luckily only opened one box. my 2 other regular choices had kash and energy!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got the GB hair which I'm not thrilled with but can I just brag on how awesome my palette was:

uE6vJiL.png?1

I swear if I'd picked the energy box I would have deleted my game. No joke.
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I got the GB hair which I'm not thrilled with but can I just brag on how awesome my palette was:

uE6vJiL.png?1

Now this is a pretty amazing palette! Soo happy for you! :o <333
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts

uE6vJiL.png?1

Whoa Soundspretty, this is an amazing palette!!
    Yeah, can you imagine having such a great palette and then picking energy?? Reminds of this pic someone posted a loooong time ago (Halloween 2005):

IMG_6574.jpg

Seriously, I felt so bad for this person... five event items, a regular item, energy and then picking Kash...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    YesWeJennYesWeJenn Registered Users 102 Posts
    How/where do you get the rapid recharge? I've read about it so many times here, but I think the last time I saw it in my game is over a year ago.
    iOS | Level 73 | A+++
  • Options
    queenn.daniqueenn.dani Registered Users 347 Posts
    YesWeJenn wrote: »
    How/where do you get the rapid recharge? I've read about it so many times here, but I think the last time I saw it in my game is over a year ago.

It's in the little slide thing with the event.
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I really really really wanted the dress and so I wanted to chase it, then this happened (this is the first pallette with the free gb box)

20170812_115823.png

I still can't believe it 😍
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    Sil5678 wrote: »
    I really really really wanted the dress and so I wanted to chase it, then this happened (this is the first pallette with the free gb box)

20170812_115823.png

I still can't believe it 😍

Yayyyy! Congrats! :o
  • Options
    AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

uE6vJiL.png?1

LOL!
    Perfect palette for the VIP weekend! If I get this kind of dream palette one day, I will frame it! :p
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Week after week I keep messing up the weekend storyline. Is it self - sabotage?

I just wasn't in the mood to talk to the guy. He seemed unprofessional and spoiled.

But even making the wrong choice, 400 $ (!) as a final reward is a slap in the face after investing so much energy.
    Android
  • Options
    MNieuwMNieuw Registered Users 159 Posts
    Dear GLU, please fix the SMC hairstyle. :( When our dolls tilt their heads it looks like they have no hair at the back of their heads. I took a pic with Kim in the same outfit and her hair looks great.
    Daily KKH Player ~ iOS
    Level 79 (Max)
  • Options
    I'm always thinking ahead and I think that I'm getting the amusement park on the next VIP weekend event. I'm between this one and the store in Toronto, what do you guys think? :rolleyes: Hmm, this one hasn't finished yet and I'm already excited about the next one! Haha, can't wait! :o
  • Options
    PezPez Registered Users 397 Posts
    Week after week I keep messing up the weekend storyline. Is it self - sabotage?

I just wasn't in the mood to talk to the guy. He seemed unprofessional and spoiled.

But even making the wrong choice, 400 $ (!) as a final reward is a slap in the face after investing so much energy.

Don't feel too bad for making the 'wrong' choice -- I was kind and positive the whole way through, offered to talk to the guy, encouraged him over the phone instead of being harsh, the band members both thanked me, Simon congratulated me -- and my final reward was... $500. A measly $100 more.

I was hoping we'd get at least a bonus 2-3 K-stars after for doing everything 'right' (in the theme of a VIP event, like how we get bonus points for completing party/pro/dating weekend storylines) but nope. And yeah, I know focusing on other, shorter gigs would've earned me more K-stars regardless, but I wanted a few breaks from grinding reality shows. Harrumph.
    iOS • KK:H player since January 2015 • I still need to make a FB account for my doll lol

• Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    judithkkh wrote: »
    I'm always thinking ahead and I think that I'm getting the amusement park on the next VIP weekend event. I'm between this one and the store in Toronto, what do you guys think? :rolleyes: Hmm, this one hasn't finished yet and I'm already excited about the next one! Haha, can't wait! :o

Buy both! The amusement park is sooo easy to keep going, you just have to "furnish" it and then do a 3 hour gig ONCE per week. Very profitable.

In terms of ROI, the Toronto business is a long time investment but if you fully furnish it and actually go there everyday (you only have to spend 4 energy a day) it will eventually pay for itself and give you lots of K-stars.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options
    Anastasia_V.Anastasia_V. Registered Users 157 Posts
    Pez wrote: »
    Don't feel too bad for making the 'wrong' choice -- I tried to be kind and positive the whole way through, offered to talk to the guy, and encouraged him over the phone instead of being harsh, and my final reward was... $500. A measly $100 more.

I was hoping we'd get at least a bonus 2-3 K-stars after for doing everything 'right' (in the theme of a VIP event, like how we get bonus points for completing party/pro/dating weekend storylines) but nope. And yeah, I know focusing on other, shorter gigs would've earned me more K-stars regardless, but I wanted a few breaks from grinding reality shows. Harrumph.

I came here just to say the same thing lol. I'm so disappointed. Could've done a bunch of reality shows instead.
    KKH Android player
    Level 65, A+++
  • Options
    daffodil wrote: »
    Buy both! The amusement park is sooo easy to keep going, you just have to "furnish" it and then do a 3 hour gig ONCE per week. Very profitable.

In terms of ROI, the Toronto business is a long time investment but if you fully furnish it and actually go there everyday (you only have to spend 4 energy a day) it will eventually pay for itself and give you lots of K-stars.

Thank you so much! :o I'm seriously super excited, going to keep making reality shows for the K-Stars and saving money to furnish it all. <3
  • Options
    gentheagenthea Registered Users 308 Posts

It's an amazing thing to being able to think ahead. I don't know much about Toronto because I don't have it yet but it's similar to hair salon and I already forgot to go there lol, it's been barely 2 days since I bought it! These comments I'm quoting below actually made me love the amusement park. I hope it'll help you make a decision! :)
    Lii wrote: »
    It works kind of like the payouts from So Chic, it's always exactly one week from when you collected the reward last. So if you buy it now Friday at 2pm, you'll get the reward next Friday at 2pm. And if you check in the game the next Friday at 3pm and collect the reward then you'll get the reward in the following week on Friday at 3pm...
    I really like it because you have a full week to do the gig and it doesn't matter when you do it (as long as you do it before the week has passed).
    Thanks Genevieve & Judith! :)

The amusement park is one of my favorite businesses.
    You get the rewards the same time every week as long as you open your game the same time to receive the payout phone call. So, you can do the 3 hr gig within a week whenever you want. Not like all other businesses, you have to wait for a week after you complete the gigs required. I hope all other businesses can be like the way the amusement park works. It's so much easier to manage our businesses. :)
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    So I decided to buy the Malibu house because I was 10 stars off from the heels, I wanted and to finished the event. Now I'm $19k away from $50k and I need the Calabasas house before Monday. Any tips? :(

P.S, I'll post my new outfits when I'm on my computer :o
  • Options
    LiiLii Registered Users 736 Posts
    So I decided to buy the Malibu house because I was 10 stars off from the heels, I wanted and to finished the event. Now I'm $19k away from $50k and I need the Calabasas house before Monday. Any tips? :(

Check in the achievements tab if you're close to maxing out anything that pays out Kash. Other than that, just try to do as many gigs as possible.
    PM me if you want to be friends, I'm playing on iOS
  • Options

Doing gigs actually works. You can chase high paying usual gigs. Let's say an 8hr photoshoot says it'll give 400 cash in goals tab and the usual finish payout is 600 so in total it gives out more than 1k cash. Do you have the house in London? I used to do my reality shows there. 16-17 3h reality shows gives out more than 20k cash, it might be more. I think the best way is what Lii said, completing achievements but most of them are about buying things. Good luck Dani, I hope it works!
    Hello! I play on iOS. Feel free to add me on Facebook or game center as msdianaprince! ❤️
  • Options
    daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts

Definitely do reality shows. And make sure you invite contacts with whom you're close to leveling up in relationship. There is a small payout when you level up a relationship with a contact.
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Options

I will agree with everyone, definitely go with reality shows. Especially with the getting a free K-Star deal we have going right now, you'll get kash and those free K-Stars that are always very well welcome! <3 Good luck! :o
    genthea wrote: »
    It's an amazing thing to being able to think ahead. I don't know much about Toronto because I don't have it yet but it's similar to hair salon and I already forgot to go there lol, it's been barely 2 days since I bought it! These comments I'm quoting below actually made me love the amusement park. I hope it'll help you make a decision! :)

Thank you so, so much! <33 I'm definitely going to be buying it next VIP weekend event which I hope it comes here soon! Haha, I'm already super excited but will be saving up for that one so I can furnish it as soon as I get it. I'm also thinking about saving up for the Dubai house, that little lion cub makes me sooo happy! Hahaha, I want to be able to buy these two by the time the VIP event comes in again so I can take advantage or the lion cub and buy it on the next VIP event... or maybe the Seoul house, hmm. Oh my, I'm thinking waaay ahead! Haha, but I'm seriously so excited. Everything about the game makes me feel this way! <3

Thank you so much, you're an angel! :o
  • Options
    Thank you so, so much! <33 I'm definitely going to be buying it next VIP weekend event which I hope it comes here soon! Haha, I'm already super excited but will be saving up for that one so I can furnish it as soon as I get it. I'm also thinking about saving up for the Dubai house, that little lion cub makes me sooo happy! Hahaha, I want to be able to buy these two by the time the VIP event comes in again so I can take advantage or the lion cub and buy it on the next VIP event... or maybe the Seoul house, hmm. Oh my, I'm thinking waaay ahead! Haha, but I'm seriously so excited. Everything about the game makes me feel this way! <3

Thank you so much, you're an angel! :o

Aww, thank you so much <33 I'm inspired by you & I'll be checking out new businesses & homes and I'll make myself a list for the next VIP event haha. I have Seoul house on my mind, but you never know! Favorite houses thread helped me a lot on that. Also I agree with you, pets in this game are so adorable, I think I'll start naming them! :D
  • Options
    I will agree with everyone, definitely go with reality shows. Especially with the getting a free K-Star deal we have going right now, you'll get kash and those free K-Stars that are always very well welcome! <3 Good luck! :o
    daffodil wrote: »
    Definitely do reality shows. And make sure you invite contacts with whom you're close to leveling up in relationship. There is a small payout when you level up a relationship with a contact.
    Doing gigs actually works. You can chase high paying usual gigs. Let's say an 8hr photoshoot says it'll give 400 cash in goals tab and the usual finish payout is 600 so in total it gives out more than 1k cash. Do you have the house in London? I used to do my reality shows there. 16-17 3h reality shows gives out more than 20k cash, it might be more. I think the best way is what Lii said, completing achievements but most of them are about buying things. Good luck Dani, I hope it works!

Thank you so much, you guys! You're all so helpful! :o
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    hey guys, is anyone else doing the weekend storyline?

when you're talking with brandon, should you encourage or be harsh, what do you think?
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    AListJaceyAListJacey Registered Users 473 Posts
    halftime I think the game always wants us to be nice and mature so I would go with encourage, but I think I heard it doesn't make that much of a difference either way.
    KKH iOS player ✨

Looking for friends? Add me on FB here!
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    haftime wrote: »
    hey guys, is anyone else doing the weekend storyline?

when you're talking with brandon, should you encourage or be harsh, what do you think?

Yeah the difference was if you were nice you got $500 as a completion reward at the end and if you were harsh you got $400. Gee.
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    I do hope my rapid recharge is back after this weekend event, I never realized how much I'd miss it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    I level up to level 20 so I end up getting like a lot of calls from different people. So I didn't know which was the weekend event story line
    Glad I didn't do the weekend storyline sound like a waste of time. Overall super excited about saving my kstar for the next VIP event. Already know what i want to buy, that poor cat in the street, some more business and maybe another treat for my doll. :)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • Options
    Aww, thank you so much <33 I'm inspired by you & I'll be checking out new businesses & homes and I'll make myself a list for the next VIP event haha. I have Seoul house on my mind, but you never know! Favorite houses thread helped me a lot on that. Also I agree with you, pets in this game are so adorable, I think I'll start naming them! :D

Aww thank you so much! :o I'm glad you're thinking ahead just like me. <33 I'm definitely making myself a list for the next VIP event! Haha the yes or yes things I'm getting are the amusement park and one of the pastel's gorgeous hair colors. The mint one has been on my mind for the last couple of days! Also thinking on the Dubai house (with Kash) but buying the lion cub, too. I absolutely love my fur babies! They're the cutest! :D

I'm also excited to see the new things on the next update but I think I will try to hold myself as much as possible haha and add some of those new items to my -wait until the VIP event, please- list! :rolleyes: